Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily Airdrops - In one Topic! - page 2. (Read 1236 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 03:09:46 AM
How many coins are actually sent from 100 airdrops?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
March 17, 2018, 03:02:47 AM
You are promoting your telegram channel , instead you can post direct links here

Its good you are sending alerts , its best for you if you post direct links here of that airdrop.

When i open Link it forced me to open Telegram App , Then Join That particular channel.
Activity: 70
Merit: 8
March 06, 2018, 05:15:14 AM
Thank you for your effort and here are more people who help you find airdrops but I think not all of your share here will pay Huh

My pleasure  Smiley

You are right, not all of them pay when you join the airdrop.

Therefore we should be very selective when joining them. I eliminate many of them and I only share 4-5 legit ones per day  Wink

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 05:07:59 AM
Thank you for your effort and here are more people who help you find airdrops but I think not all of your share here will pay Huh
February 27, 2018, 04:58:17 AM
So I have done a few airdrops and the profit of them vary vastly. Here are some pointers. Disregarding the time spent the free airdrops are the safest and most profitable (usually ERC20). Be wary of the ratio ones, particularly the very well known ones (like Litecoin cash) since you might even be at a loss if you buy straight in and a don't sell in time when the airdrop completes. Do NOT send donation airdrops to receive coins, you are far better at investing in a good ICO (less risky).

Really good points out Jwrent34. Thank you for sharing your experience  Smiley
Activity: 86
February 26, 2018, 05:41:02 PM
So I have done a few airdrops and the profit of them vary vastly. Here are some pointers. Disregarding the time spent the free airdrops are the safest and most profitable (usually ERC20). Be wary of the ratio ones, particularly the very well known ones (like Litecoin cash) since you might even be at a loss if you buy straight in and a don't sell in time when the airdrop completes. Do NOT send donation airdrops to receive coins, you are far better at investing in a good ICO (less risky).

All in all it can be very profitable for small bag owners. Good luck and keep checking airdropalerts.com
February 26, 2018, 05:34:41 PM
The list is updated  Cool Please check the first post of the topic  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 02:53:59 PM
New airdrops
https://t.me/airdop19
February 25, 2018, 07:48:53 AM
The list is updated  Cool Please check the first post of the topic  Shocked
Great job, I like this. You are a helpfull person of this forum.
If everyone share their knowledge in this forum, all people will be educated and they know the Digital world.
By the way, thanks a lot for sharing this.

My pleasure qqwx. Thank you for your kind comments  Smiley

I am glad that you like the content I share.
Hopefully we will make the world better by sharing our knowledge & helping each other.

Do not forget to join our telegram channel too Wink
copper member
Activity: 470
Merit: 14
https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11
February 25, 2018, 07:44:48 AM
The list is updated  Cool Please check the first post of the topic  Shocked
Great job, I like this. You are a helpfull person of this forum.
If everyone share their knowledge in this forum, all people will be educated and they know the Digital world.
By the way, thanks a lot for sharing this.
Activity: 165
February 25, 2018, 05:57:31 AM
good effort but there are already websites that keep track of ALL the airdrops and are updated more regularly than you can keep updating a topic that can be buried under a lot of topics in a couple of hours.

here is an example website: http://airdropalert.com/
But why is it that some of the airdrops are using referral links? We should not expect too much from airdrops right now because some of it are scams and as what i said also referral links. Yes we can actually earn from it by little but its not enough for us to waste our time if we already know that it was a scam.
Activity: 168
February 25, 2018, 05:55:04 AM
February 24, 2018, 06:59:00 PM
The list is updated  Shocked Please check the first post of the topic   Wink

well this thread is really nice and good. because some of new participants here in bitcointalk didnt know what is airdrop and where did they find airdrop. and now you are updating this thread for new list of airdrop. good job man. very good
Very nice, your right effort is not worthless thank you for helping people.

Thank you Akiko for your kind words  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
February 24, 2018, 06:30:09 PM
The list is updated  Shocked Please check the first post of the topic   Wink

well this thread is really nice and good. because some of new participants here in bitcointalk didnt know what is airdrop and where did they find airdrop. and now you are updating this thread for new list of airdrop. good job man. very good
Very nice, your right effort is not worthless thank you for helping people.
February 24, 2018, 04:34:26 PM
Wow, you did a good work to share with us these following links about Daily Airdrops. This is very helpful and well created. People who are interested in airdrops can find it easily now, according to your topic. Keep updating this topic, and I think that you will get an extra merit points from users, because you deserve it.

Thank you for your kind words Seven2smoke1. I am glad that my list is helping users to track Airdrops  Smiley

You are welcome to join telegram group too  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
February 24, 2018, 04:20:53 PM
Wow, you did a good work to share with us these following links about Daily Airdrops. This is very helpful and well created. People who are interested in airdrops can find it easily now, according to your topic. Keep updating this topic, and I think that you will get an extra merit points from users, because you deserve it.
Activity: 124
what bag are you shilling?
February 24, 2018, 04:13:00 PM
good post
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 01:38:38 PM
Don't know if this has already been said here before, but the MTC Airdrop at 450,000 coins is worth checking out. MTC has been around for some time so it's not like its a new project or anything.
Pages:
Jump to: