Pages:
Author

Topic: ●♛●Daily Bet Predictions By onurakkas ●♛ ● - page 34. (Read 19450 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
hey, where are you guys do your sports bettings? can I have the link to the gambling site that does this with bitcoin.
directbet.eu nitrogensports.eu and cloudbet is also good sites for sport betting

already mentioned him Smiley , yeah cloudbet is new Tongue
AFK
Activity: 756
Merit: 513
hey, where are you guys do your sports bettings? can I have the link to the gambling site that does this with bitcoin.
directbet.eu nitrogensports.eu and cloudbet is also good sites for sport betting

I have used NitrogenSports.eu and DirectBet.eu before. I normally bet on Nitrogen as it has a slightly higher odds, but to bet on live events, DB is the place to go.

Yes spot on, and often when using directbet, I see odds get too low when I have sent Bitcoins to Bet address. So I advice use negotiate odds.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

I have used NitrogenSports.eu and DirectBet.eu before. I normally bet on Nitrogen as it has a slightly higher odds, but to bet on live events, DB is the place to go.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
yeah give me proof like your ticket so that we can trust and follow your prediction

He isn't charging us for predictions, so why you need to "trust" him ? It is your personal opinion whether or not you like his predictions Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
27 August Thursday Baseball: Detroit Tigers-Los Angeles Angels Pick:1 Average Odd: 1.75

Hi, apart from posting only the predictions, please do post the betting ticket id so we can keep track of the results Smiley Would appreciate it. Thanks.

yeah give me proof like your ticket so that we can trust and follow your prediction
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
27 August Thursday Baseball: Detroit Tigers-Los Angeles Angels Pick:1 Average Odd: 1.75

Hi, apart from posting only the predictions, please do post the betting ticket id so we can keep track of the results Smiley Would appreciate it. Thanks.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey,

can i also post my bets and predictions for cricket , soccer and tennis matches . if its OK then  i will start from tommorrow right now i am going to sleep tomorrow i will post some of my predictions on sports
Result: 5-0 WIN
Hi guys i will tell you every day bet predictions.
These are basketball, baseball, cricket etc.
You can join this topic for us to win together.
Pages:
Jump to: