Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily Bitcoins new ad system - 0.01 BTC bonus! - page 16. (Read 86279 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
dascampmann
17gzoaELEGcX8HX92eUrG7ifEgmYobV375
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
think i might have been overlooked so removed post and reposting

farmerblue

showing 0.00000000 still
It is impossible! User "farmerblue" have 0.01 BTC balance in the DB table. Could you give a screenshot?

i sure can

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077
dree12
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

farmerblue

showing 0.00000000 still
It is impossible! User "farmerblue" have 0.01 BTC balance in the DB table. Could you give a screenshot?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

farmerblue

showing 0.00000000 still

my address is 17prWMLnzo7jQrGJUYqGAiRkbARs4nmFTd in case you need it Smiley

thank you

farmerblue
legendary
I test it every so often, but in tha past month I haven't recieved any coins from it
I may happen for many reasons. Write Bitcoin address that you have used to request prizes, I will check.

How to place an ad? Because I click on "Place new add" button and nothing happens...
This button uses JavaScript, therefore it must be enabled in your browser and script not blocked by some extension like AdBlock.
BTW, what browser do you use?
legendary
Activity: 858
Merit: 1000
HeroC
Activity: 524
Merit: 502
Abitback
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
luke_watson  Wink
Activity: 36
I've received my bonus, plus a deposit of 0.05 BTC that I made. But please...
How to place an ad? Because I click on "Place new add" button and nothing happens...
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1000
I test it every so often, but in tha past month I haven't recieved any coins from it
legendary
No coin on my account yet!
I have credited your account with username "bitcoin!". Please check your balance, it must be 0.01 BTC. Look carefully, amounts being displayed using 8 fixed decimals with trailing zeros.

Well, I haven't been credited yet.

Still says: Balance: 0.00000000 BTC

Screenshot from "bitcoin!" and "tikiana" accounts. As you can see, bonuses on these accounts were credited.

Database:

Activity: 37
reb73

Thanks!
Activity: 42
I have credited your account with username "bitcoin!". Please check your balance, it must be 0.01 BTC. Look carefully, amounts being displayed using 8 fixed decimals with trailing zeros.

Well, I haven't been credited yet.

Still says: Balance: 0.00000000 BTC
legendary
Activity: 42

Me neither. Just be patience
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Donations: http://tny.im/nx
gbl08ma
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
legendary
I just kind of suddenly had this grammar-tick surge.
Thank you for the proofreading!
Activity: 471
Merit: 256
We are proud to launch a new ad system on the Daily Bitcoins , the first and the most popular Bitcoin faucet.
Ad slot sharing time is proportional, so the number of impressions you will receive is equal to the daily bid you have placed. You can start advertising just from as low as 0.0001 BTC! No more commission fees charged by third-party ad networks!

We are giving away a 0.01 BTC bonus on advertiser's account for each user who will writes his username in this thread. Please sign up before claiming the bonus.

I know, I know. I'm sorry. I just kind of suddenly had this grammar-tick surge.  Cry

Just ignore me.
Pages:
Jump to: