Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌀DAILY $ GIVEAWAY🌀 HashPro.io🌀 | 100LVL Referral | $500 RACE | Lottery + Dice - page 6. (Read 3915 times)

Activity: 928
Merit: 5

Bigger risk = bigger profits! A daily thing for our biggest whales  Cool

This guy will never stop! Every day he is making huge profits! No doubt he is a kind of the Dice game  Cool

Take a look at the LAST highest bets made by our whales! All the bets made at HashPro has the 50% commission cashback! Wink

If you still don't know the main features of HashPro and the difference of the BetHash, refer to the next article:
Introducing HashPro — From The Creators of BetHash

https://medium.com/hashpro/introducing-hashpro-from-the-creators-of-bethash-e5e056d81716

Do you have friends who gamble? Did you know that you can advantage of the HashPro's 100 level referral system and build your passive income? Check it now Wink

Take a look at the wager numbers of this week! Our whales are making huge profits every week!
Reversed martingale, make a small research on the forum Wink Aggressive, conservative versions of martingale money management exist too. It is profitable if the winning bets are bigger-less more than loss-smaller.

Yeah, hope will be useful for our gamblers as well! Smiley

None of the strategies works consistently in gambling is what I learnt in these two years of my gambling. We may get some good rolls several times but it's hard to make it work consistently. I think he is lucky enough to make some good profits and as you said he knows to avoid big losses

We believe it's always about luck, but still, there's a place for strategies, we have some people making big profits regularly!
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com

As always, the Kind of the Dice game, making huge profits!
wow success in a row, it is difficult for me personally to achieve a victory like this, that since I played gambling I have often experienced defeat, is there a special trick  Huh

this guy is a very experienced gambler, playing every day, and of course, profiting!
Trick? hmmm you can just reproduce his bets, they're easily trackable Wink
Practicing the gambling strategy doesn't make it perfect but the gambler understands the concept of winning sooner than others. Maybe correctly applied money management saves the gambler from the big losses, one single big win can cover the previous losses plus profit.

Yeah, actually this is the strategy used by stakedoctor, he is not risking all the funds, and when the number of lost bets is big, he decrease the bet amount, when the number of wins is big, he increases the bet amount, in the end, it's a profitable strategy that he is applying Smiley
Reversed martingale, make a small research on the forum Wink Aggressive, conservative versions of martingale money management exist too. It is profitable if the winning bets are bigger-less more than loss-smaller.

wow success in a row, it is difficult for me personally to achieve a victory like this, that since I played gambling I have often experienced defeat, is there a special trick  Huh

this guy is a very experienced gambler, playing every day, and of course, profiting!
Practicing the gambling strategy doesn't make it perfect but the gambler understands the concept of winning sooner than others. Maybe correctly applied money management saves the gambler from the big losses, one single big win can cover the previous losses plus profit.

Yeah, actually this is the strategy used by stakedoctor, he is not risking all the funds, and when the number of lost bets is big, he decrease the bet amount, when the number of wins is big, he increases the bet amount, in the end, it's a profitable strategy that he is applying Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com

wow success in a row, it is difficult for me personally to achieve a victory like this, that since I played gambling I have often experienced defeat, is there a special trick  Huh

New Dice high rollers came to HashPro!
Bet like them, and you'll achieve the same profits Wink

Activity: 951
Merit: 259
PjjEOS reminds me of the crazy capital and crazy fox in the early days in all the gambling dapps where most of the hesitate to participate in the games which require competing, of course, this pjjEOS is not big as those whales but he is dominating the bethash and hashpro by a wide margin in the races
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

HashPro offers the best interface for complex Lottery strategies!
Try it now, and start winning with the biggest crypto-gambling whales

🌀🍀🐰🥚CONGRATULATIONS TO 5 WINNERS🥚🐰🍀🌀

A big thank you to everyone who participated in our giveaway!
We're happy to announce the 5 big winners:

https://twitter.com/M0VING_D4Y
https://twitter.com/digibyteswts
https://twitter.com/Quotescrypto
https://twitter.com/DaisyStone1234
https://twitter.com/etheriumsupers

Pickaw seed (usxXVzXirdG2rhL6)

All the other eligible participants will receive 200 HPOINTS within 24 hours

Sincerely,
BetHash team ❤️

How to multiply your funds? -- Easy, learn with stakedoctor3 Wink

You still can join our easter giveaway! Don't miss the opportunity!
https://twitter.com/HashPro_io

Wanna know how to win big? Just do like pijjeos!!!
Pages:
Jump to: