Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily lifestyle in bitcoin. - page 2. (Read 267 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
November 01, 2019, 01:14:06 PM
In general, everything involved with bitcoin will change financially, but it's better if the income can be used for positive things like owning a home, business, or anything that will make your future life more comfortable and secure.
The presence of bitcoin is a great opportunity in addition to improving our lifestyle, and can also realize the desires that have not been achieved and bitcoin make it happen, and use bitcoin as well as possible and the result is a very wise choice.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
November 01, 2019, 12:54:13 PM
focus on this industry is good but it must be full of knowledge ,income from bitcoin is very interesting you will prefer and become a daily hobby of your own ,someday don't be surprised if your income increases mate
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
November 01, 2019, 12:47:15 PM
I want to share this read until end, my daily lifestyle in bitcoin is in first time it was so bored, i dont know if earnings of money is true but lately i've earn money here in bitcoin then i was fully focus here in bitcoin to get more earnings and i want to make my dream come true by the powered of bitcoin.
I myself focus on bitcoin to be able to get additional income as an additional income. of course we also want to have our own business. And often capital is blocked. then with the crypto I'm grateful because it can help quite a lot of things in me. about lifestyle, of course everyone is different.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
November 01, 2019, 12:46:26 PM
I want to share this read until end, my daily lifestyle in bitcoin is in first time it was so bored, i dont know if earnings of money is true but lately i've earn money here in bitcoin then i was fully focus here in bitcoin to get more earnings and i want to make my dream come true by the powered of bitcoin.
To make your dream come true you don't always think about making money. You must learn and earn together , so that when you have the knowledge you can easily make money.
These are the things you must think and do to become successful..
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
November 01, 2019, 12:41:04 PM
Honestly, I was doubtful and hesitant about Bitcoin before. I have thought of it as a Ponzi scheme but when I have learned about its advantages and role as a digital currency, I became more eager to learn everything about it. My doubts turned into trust and I'm glad to say that I have been earning through it as well. However, everything wasn't easy because the crypto life is like a roller coaster ride. You'll be afraid if you don't know how to deal with the changes.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
November 01, 2019, 12:37:26 PM
If you have accumulated decent amount of bitcoin during this consolidation phase then you need to be patient as it is expected that in coming months bitcoin will start its massive bull run so then you can take profit according to your needs.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
November 01, 2019, 12:31:18 PM
Bitcoin can change someone's life style because with a decent income from bitcoin, I myself have felt that my economy has changed after getting to know bitcoin and getting some bitcoin as a result of the hard work in this forum, and I think in this forum there are still a lot to do as long as it works You are passionate about running it.
There must be insight in learning this forum because many scamer cheats, but with insight you will avoid the scamer.
bitcoin has changed a lot of someone's economy including me, the most important thing is to have knowledge so that economic change is good, not the other way around. so as long as they have knowledge in crypto I'm sure their economy will grow because in my opinion to be able to change the economy depends on yourself
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
November 01, 2019, 12:21:41 PM
Bitcoin can change someone's life style because with a decent income from bitcoin, I myself have felt that my economy has changed after getting to know bitcoin and getting some bitcoin as a result of the hard work in this forum, and I think in this forum there are still a lot to do as long as it works You are passionate about running it.
There must be insight in learning this forum because many scamer cheats, but with insight you will avoid the scamer.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
November 01, 2019, 12:15:04 PM
At first i was hesitant about Bitcoin and i never know other cryptocurrency except bitcoin until i was encountered Litecoin ETH and other coins. I was amazed when i got some profit when my Ethereum price was soared i'm very happy at those time earning $22 dollars.for the first time.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
November 01, 2019, 11:49:44 AM
your dream is good, i know everyone need money (in this regard is bitcoin), but i think better to "learn" first then "earn" in bitcoin. there are so many ways to get bitcoin, you can with trading, marketing, etc. but everything have risks. you can lose your earning if you dont learn that.
knowledge is important because in bitcoin (crypto) there are still many jobs that can be obtained, but there are some jobs that are deceptive and therefore knowledge that can make you avoid fraud. because that determines the income is in yourself and also your knowledge that can help in running it
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
November 01, 2019, 11:45:05 AM
your dream is good, i know everyone need money (in this regard is bitcoin), but i think better to "learn" first then "earn" in bitcoin. there are so many ways to get bitcoin, you can with trading, marketing, etc. but everything have risks. you can lose your earning if you dont learn that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 01, 2019, 11:39:37 AM
During my initial encounters with Bitcoin and crypto (back in 2016), I was first doubtful if it was real money. But that sense of doubt easily fades away when you first exchange your crypto into real fiat. It suddenly became real to me that there is a real opportunity here and started researching more into the space.

Three years later, I'm still at it and have made. bitcoin and crypto my hobby, my passion, and my side-business.
Activity: 57
Merit: 43
November 01, 2019, 11:30:22 AM
Pages:
Jump to: