Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily Routines in Crypto - page 2. (Read 222 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 02:08:32 PM
Would be really interested in how people are structuring their days to progress in this space. How are people gathering their research into coins. What podcasts are people listening too. Are you reading daily. How much time are people spending in the charts. I'll start - I still work a full time job as a personal trainer. And most of my clients are between 2pm and 10pm. This leaves me with the morning to devote to crypto pursuits.
Wake 8am
At my desk by 8:30 - i'll generally start my day with a quick glance at coinmarketcap and twitter. Ive found that twitter can be a great source of information  from some incredibly knowledgeable people(providing you follow the right guys)
I'll then check my open positions briefly on the charts - looking at potential scaling in/out of position. 
9:15 - For the next few hours i'll be looking for new potential coins/projects. Research is done by strategically working my way through coinmarketcap, reading whitepapers, checking charts for good entries for coins i like. This is where i often find myself wondering if im being 100% efficient with my time. I dont have any sort of background in investing and struggle with the fundamental side of things.
11:30ish i'll try to get some reading done - currently reading Reminiscences of a Stock Operator - would recommend.
12:30 - Make some lunch, and head off for work
22:00 - try and get in a workout after my last client.
23:00 - recap day back at desk.

I'll also often have a podcast playing while im at my desk - currently trolling through episodes of 'The Crypto Street Podcast' Pretty entertaining, not too serious, easy listen.

I pretty dam new at the is game and am still trying to figure out how best to spend my time. Can you think of anything you do daily that has really helped you progress? Would love to know!

Pages:
Jump to: