Pages:
Author

Topic: Damaged wallet - page 2. (Read 963 times)

staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
January 06, 2017, 02:39:15 PM
Try upgrading to 0.95.1. IIRC this issue with "transaction does not exist in Armory's database" is one of the known bugs of 0.94.1.

Also, please post the Armory log files.

Which logs do you need?
Just go to File > Export Log Files and post the contents of the resulting file.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
January 06, 2017, 02:33:44 PM
Try upgrading to 0.95.1. IIRC this issue with "transaction does not exist in Armory's database" is one of the known bugs of 0.94.1.

Which logs do you need?
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
January 06, 2017, 11:42:53 AM

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
January 06, 2017, 09:56:51 AM
I have a problem with a wallet.

It all began when I sent a transaction and when I clicked on it on the transaction list I got the "The transaction you requested be displayed does not exist in Armory's database" alert.

The problem persisted after a rebuild and a rescan.

I then tried to change the comment of the transaction as it seemed the wrong comment was displayed. The wallet completely disappeared from "Available Wallets".  I fixed it with "Fix Damaged Wallet" and it reappeared but the offending transaction still "does not exist in Armory's database. " Every time I try to change a comment on this wallet it disappears and I have to fix it.

Recovery.log has been sent via private message.

I'm worried this can be the start of a bigger problem with that wallet - please advise.

UPDATE: I realized that on  "Wallet Properties" no addresses were displayed for this wallet. On "addresses used" it said no addresses were used (which is wrong) but the total computed addresses seem right. I computed 100 extra addresses and now the wallet is "scanning" - I will updated when the scan is finished. I'm using Armory 0.94.1
Pages:
Jump to: