Pages:
Author

Topic: Dank Bank Loans - Interest free - page 2. (Read 3493 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 01, 2012, 12:46:38 PM
Karma is god, billions of people believe in god.  Religion was invented by people to gain a philosophical understanding of the universe, nearly all religions are based off spirituality/love.  Yes, greed and control highly perverted religion from their true spiritual nature, this is a result of man, ego, this does not debase the validity of our universe's function.  That's what god is, after all, the universe.

Karma has already proved it's existence in my life.  I was a depressed little atheist until I found love, god.  I thought my life was some horrible, downward spiraling, nightmare.  Then I learned, life is what you make it.  I now have control over my destiny in life, something I've never felt.

Ok, let's wait until Dec 22 when you will be proven wrong.  In the meantime, lay off the stupid joke threads about karma.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 01, 2012, 12:40:10 PM
Karma is god, billions of people believe in god.  Religion was invented by people to gain a philosophical understanding of the universe, nearly all religions are based off spirituality/love.  Yes, greed and control highly perverted religion from their true spiritual nature, this is a result of man, ego, this does not debase the validity of our universe's function.  That's what god is, after all, the universe.

Karma has already proved it's existence in my life.  I was a depressed little atheist until I found love, god.  I thought my life was some horrible, downward spiraling, nightmare.  Then I learned, life is what you make it.  I now have control over my destiny in life, something I've never felt.
Vod
legendary
November 01, 2012, 09:50:59 AM
You don't have to click on my threads, or spend the time to post on them.

You don't have to create all these stupid threads.

Billions of users believe in karma?  Another number you just pulled out of your ass.   Undecided

Karma, like religion, is something invented and supported by weak minded people who cannot deal with the inequalities of the world.  It is so easy and it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling to think that the mean person who just cut you off in traffic will have something bad happen to them to even things out.

You want proof that karma doesn't exist?  Wait until the end of the year when nothing has happened - no spiritual revolution or dankapalooza.  Dec 22 will come as another normal day because that is what reality is.
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 31, 2012, 08:03:37 PM
You don't have to click on my threads, or spend the time to post on them.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
October 31, 2012, 07:24:57 PM

Except, billions of people believe in karma.  Karma is the fundamental system of our universe and governs everything that happens.  It's very simple logic.  If you spread love to your neighbors, they're more likely to spread love back than if you spread hate to them.  Karma in action; the same principle applies to all aspects of life.  Think negatively (with ego) everyday, and you'll end up depressed.  Think positively (with love) everyday, and you'll end up loving life.

Ain't that hard.

Go.  Away.
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 31, 2012, 05:54:12 PM
Those three scentences loosey connect with eachother...
1.)The OP does NOT state that "all" he has avalible is 4.2btc, He states that 4.2btc is avalible, !!!READ!!!
2.)Huh? That doesnt make a Shit of sense as to why he would use All his funds.
3.)Are you a dammned fool? Its called Value and Variance, If bitcoins Suddenly spiked to $1000 a coin, And he had "btc sitting around thats not earning him karma" He could sell his coins and make profit, OR With the same sudden spike, He gains Karma, And Nothing more. Karma being something that he can gain by lending out funds, and not All of his funds.

Grab a brain and see my post for what it was - a joke.   Wink
Like all of them.

Like everything relating to dank or karma, yes.  A big joke.
Except, billions of people believe in karma.  Karma is the fundamental system of our universe and governs everything that happens.  It's very simple logic.  If you spread love to your neighbors, they're more likely to spread love back than if you spread hate to them.  Karma in action; the same principle applies to all aspects of life.  Think negatively (with ego) everyday, and you'll end up depressed (or any one of dem mental disorders).  Think positively (with love) everyday, and you'll end up loving life.

Ain't that hard.
Vod
legendary
October 31, 2012, 01:42:17 PM
1.)The OP does NOT state that "all" he has avalible is 4.2btc, He states that 4.2btc is avalible, !!!READ!!!
3.)Are you a dammned fool? Its called Value and Variance, If bitcoins Suddenly spiked to $1000 a coin, And he had "btc sitting around thats not earning him karma" He could sell his coins and make profit, OR With the same sudden spike, He gains Karma, And Nothing more. Karma being something that he can gain by lending out funds, and not All of his funds.

Grab a brain and see my post for what it was - a joke.   Wink
Like all of them.

Like everything relating to dank or karma, yes.  A big joke.
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 31, 2012, 12:10:20 PM

Grab a brain and see my post for what it was - a joke.   Wink
Like all of them.
Vod
legendary
October 31, 2012, 11:46:07 AM

Grab a brain and see my post for what it was - a joke.   Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
October 31, 2012, 11:14:11 AM
Please watch your language in this karma infused thread. Thank you.

Only love.
Vod
legendary
October 31, 2012, 11:03:27 AM
Not a good sign for Dankapalooza if you have less than 5btc.  A million man concert will cost at least double that.
Where did I say I all I had was 4.20 BTC?  Reading comprehension, mlawrence.

Your OP states all you have is 4.2BTC available.  You obviously would use all available funds for lending since no interest loans give you good karma.  It would be stupid to have btc sitting around that is not earning you karma.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 31, 2012, 10:50:57 AM
think much fat?

Great come back if you are like two years old.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
October 31, 2012, 10:39:29 AM
Not a good sign for Dankapalooza if you have less than 5btc.  A million man concert will cost at least double that.

He's just being silly starting off with 420 bit cents..... Smiley
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 31, 2012, 10:37:43 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
October 31, 2012, 10:32:39 AM

Not if Bitcoins value keeps going up uP UP!

Block Rewards is halving very soon.... Value should hit $2500 USD per coin on that day right?
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
October 31, 2012, 10:21:17 AM

Not if Bitcoins value keeps going up uP UP!
Vod
legendary
October 31, 2012, 10:08:47 AM
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 30, 2012, 09:55:00 PM
Let's lose the egos, shall we?  I should have said in OP, I can only loan for 1-2 week spans.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
October 30, 2012, 06:23:38 PM
then you're all morons lmfao, what is this a university? i would actually get offended by a bunch of monkeys with weird names?

If he is loaning out 4.2 btc and i am looking for 6.5 btc, then how fucking much do you think i'm asking for him dimwit?
Usually, when people are looking for a loan, they need the whole amount, and a partial amount does them no good.

You really should have just said you wanted the 4.2 BTC without trying to qualify the entirety of your loan needs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
October 30, 2012, 06:21:08 PM
then you're all morons lmfao, what is this a university? i would actually get offended by a bunch of monkeys with weird names?

If he is loaning out 4.2 btc and i am looking for 6.5 btc, then how fucking much do you think i'm asking for him dimwit?
Pages:
Jump to: