Pages:
Author

Topic: dankcoin - the supreme order of love - page 2. (Read 2816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
June 07, 2014, 12:14:45 AM
I would love to.  Anyone that could host a pool for dankcoin, I would really appreciate it.

Appreciation from a lazy, greedy psychopath who doesn't contribute anything to society.   The pools should be lining up!   Roll Eyes

We've heard from one of the couple people that support your coin.  Maybe the other guy can host a pool for you?

Are you talking about yourself vod?

Because I have the knowledge to ascend humanity into a higher plane of existence.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
June 07, 2014, 12:12:11 AM
Hey guys, it's poor form to gang up like this.  Embarrassed
Do onto others.
Activity: 448
June 07, 2014, 12:09:03 AM
LOL lens flares. Is your Photoshop from the 90's?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 07, 2014, 12:07:24 AM
I have enough for 2-3 more nights at this hotel and then I will probably be homeless if nobody looks out for me as I would do for them.

Well, he posted that on June 5.  June 5 would be the first night, tonight (June 6) would be the second night.

Assuming he told the truth (which is rare) that would make tomorrow his last day/night in the motel.  Then he'll be shacking up with some homeless guy in a tent, all because he is too lazy to get a job.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
June 06, 2014, 11:38:41 PM
Also did you get kicked out of the hotel yet, or are they accepting Dankcoin now?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
June 06, 2014, 11:36:59 PM
HI DANK!

I have a genius idea

Give squall all the premine
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
June 06, 2014, 11:34:21 PM
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

lol, the logo remind me RightCoin, a leaf and similar style and dev dispear
Vod
legendary
June 06, 2014, 11:10:08 PM
I would love to.  Anyone that could host a pool for dankcoin, I would really appreciate it.

Appreciation from a lazy, greedy psychopath who doesn't contribute anything to society.   The pools should be lining up!   Roll Eyes

We've heard from one of the couple people that support your coin.  Maybe the other guy can host a pool for you?
legendary
You cannot kill love
June 06, 2014, 11:03:47 PM

Our society revolves around greed.
That's why you make a coin, I understand you  Grin

I envision a world driven by love and unity rather than division.
I envision a world where humanity no longer focuses on the differences we may hold, but the qualities we all share as spiritual inhabitants of our home, earth.
A world where freedom does not come at a price. A world where humans do not kill each other in the name of peace. A world where prosperity and equality is not
something we are constantly working towards but have achieved. A world where people share and help their neighbors to work collectively towards advancements
as a civilization, together.

smoking pot is really not good for your health  Grin

Perhaps you should read the message of the coin.

dank please get some pools up

Activity: 298
June 06, 2014, 09:21:43 PM
I believe I am receiving .5% of the coins or so, does not matter really.  It's the idea that does.

The idea that you are greedy.   Roll Eyes
All I need is some air and love and I'm good, vod.

I try not to take much.

Air, love, a few hundred thousand dollars for a house and studio and music equipment.   LOL - not much at all.   Roll Eyes

Anyway, I'm glad you finally launched this.  Now when it fails you will have no choice but to actually stop being lazy and get a job.

lol reminds me of this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-21x_dYdFFc  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
June 06, 2014, 08:54:16 PM

Our society revolves around greed.
That's why you make a coin, I understand you  Grin

I envision a world driven by love and unity rather than division.
I envision a world where humanity no longer focuses on the differences we may hold, but the qualities we all share as spiritual inhabitants of our home, earth.
A world where freedom does not come at a price. A world where humans do not kill each other in the name of peace. A world where prosperity and equality is not
something we are constantly working towards but have achieved. A world where people share and help their neighbors to work collectively towards advancements
as a civilization, together.

smoking pot is really not good for your health  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 06, 2014, 08:31:39 PM
dank please get some pools up
Vod
legendary
June 06, 2014, 08:19:46 PM
Because I am god and I am going to ascend the world to a higher plane of existence if you give me a chance to do so.

So why should everyone support a greedy god with zero powers? 

You still haven't provided a reason why any sane person would mine your scamcoin over the hundreds of other better coins.

legendary
You cannot kill love
June 06, 2014, 08:10:41 PM
Because I am god and I am going to ascend the world to a higher plane of existence if you give me a chance to do so.
Vod
legendary
June 06, 2014, 07:57:36 PM
All currencies are nothing but greed.  Selfishness rather than selflessness's.

You posted that dankcoin is about greed - YOUR greed.

I'll ask again - why should people support your greedy coin when you have done nothing but leech off society?
legendary
You cannot kill love
June 06, 2014, 07:49:07 PM

We've know you are greedy since day one, dank - launching dankcoin only enforces that.

Care to explain to the couple people caring about dankcoin why they should support your greed?

There are many other coins developed by upstanding citizens that actually contribute to society.  You are just begging for handouts.

The entire point of dankcoin is to end greed.

We should all share.  Work in unison, as one.

All I care for is the message of love to be spread.
Vod
legendary
June 06, 2014, 07:44:15 PM

We've known you are greedy since day one, dank - launching dankcoin only enforces that.

Care to explain to the couple people caring about dankcoin why they should support your greed?

There are many other coins developed by upstanding citizens that actually contribute to society.  You are just begging for handouts.

legendary
You cannot kill love
June 06, 2014, 05:21:39 PM
The universe provides what you need when you have faith!

I'd help you to the best of my ability to create positive music.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
June 06, 2014, 05:16:12 PM
I believe I am receiving .5% of the coins or so, does not matter really.  It's the idea that does.

The idea that you are greedy.   Roll Eyes
All I need is some air and love and I'm good, vod.

I try not to take much.

Air, love, a few hundred thousand dollars for a house and studio and music equipment.   LOL - not much at all.   Roll Eyes

Anyway, I'm glad you finally launched this.  Now when it fails you will have no choice but to actually stop being lazy and get a job.

Try a few thousand.  I can rent a small house and be fine.

But yes, this coin will provide a few hundred thousand to me to help establish a growing community that shares.

Cool. Can I get a free house and a music studio too??
legendary
You cannot kill love
June 06, 2014, 05:16:04 PM
Nice attack!  Smiley

You are speaking of yourself.

I just want us to be one.
Pages:
Jump to: