Pages:
Author

Topic: DAO Maker Speculation Thread - page 2. (Read 312 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
April 09, 2021, 06:10:13 AM
The problem with DAO while nobody is talking about it even in hear is because it is not known,  there is not enough hype for the project which will make it difficult for it to see a major price pump.

I disagree, if DAO is not heard how come a lot of people try to get a winning ticket on SHOs?

Too many people join SHO's and they are very profitable. Your winning chance is pretty low if you hold low amount of DAO.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 09, 2021, 04:04:38 AM

But still many people are hating on binance even though binance seems to be the thing that keeps the hype pumping high, the mare mention of a project going to list on binance send all the hype signal to every corner,
The problem with DAO while nobody is talking about it even in hear is because it is not known,  there is not enough hype for the project which will make it difficult for it to see a major price pump.
DAO project is very rarely heard...
I personally don't really follow the news update of the DAO project. not sure if this is really a project that has great potential or not. Regarding Binance, it seems inevitable that Binance has the power to make pumps.
legendary
April 08, 2021, 01:11:06 PM
DAO Maker will do 6 new SHO's this month. I'm sure you don't want to miss these.

• Cere Network
  • Crowny
  • Ispolink
  • Makiswap
  • Xcad Network
  • Showcase
legendary
March 28, 2021, 02:08:42 AM
People especially me only interested token which listed on Binance. the more exchange will be more volume and it makes people will be interesting to talking about. the current situation, DAO volume only $4M it could be more if listed in another exchange, right?.

About uniswap exchange, I still confusing, is the real DAO Maker or not?, because I heard about an issue that is not sanctioned by DAO Maker developer. which the true?.

You can buy DAO Maker from Kucoin or Gate.io, you don't need to use Uniswap anymore as swap fees are too high. If DAO Maker will be listed on Binance that would be good but it's not the priority. You will see how the price will go up when Cere public sale date is announced. It's expected in early April.

Previous SHO's were too successful, you should check how it went. The most famous one is Alice. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1032
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 28, 2021, 01:34:53 AM
People especially me only interested token which listed on Binance. the more exchange will be more volume and it makes people will be interesting to talking about. the current situation, DAO volume only $4M it could be more if listed in another exchange, right?.

About uniswap exchange, I still confusing, is the real DAO Maker or not?, because I heard about an issue that is not sanctioned by DAO Maker developer. which the true?.
legendary
March 27, 2021, 11:09:57 PM
Nobody interested in this project? DAO Maker will launch DAO Pad in April and first SHO will be Cere Network. There is a big hype for it but I don't see anybody talk about that here. Huh
legendary
March 20, 2021, 10:45:54 PM
I searched but couldn't find any speculation thread for DAO Maker. Let's talk about it here. What are your thoughts for DAO in long term?

Current price: $7.40
ATH price: $8.59

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dao-maker
Pages:
Jump to: