Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀💥DAO VORONKOV VENTURES - INVESTMENT FUND AND PERSONAL TOKEN 💥🚀 - page 2. (Read 872 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 12
Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects
The goal :
tokenization of breakthrough technologies
funds management using DAOs
" Tokens are expected to be used for DAO management and investments into decentralized assets (mostly DAOs), including those, which are belonging to our accelerator. "
The true maps,its Interesting more. After Read the goal, it make this project " Excellent Vision ". After join the Community. See The Teamwork. I hope this project will be or Must Be Big Project soon as possible 🌟

Thank you!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
The goal :
tokenization of breakthrough technologies
funds management using DAOs
" Tokens are expected to be used for DAO management and investments into decentralized assets (mostly DAOs), including those, which are belonging to our accelerator. "
The true maps,its Interesting more. After Read the goal, it make this project " Excellent Vision ". After join the Community. See The Teamwork. I hope this project will be or Must Be Big Project soon as possible 🌟
innovations for cryptoindustry? i might be interested to join but not if this is some kind of central banker scam. to find ideas among creative people to "repair the broken central banks"

i am tired of the central banking system

We are mostly interested in innovations in hi-tech industries. Blockchain is mostly interested for its trustless and borderless nature and possibility to create DACs (decentralized autonomous corporations).

you want to fund high tech innovations?  or do you want to create a financial structure for the sustainable development or advancement of those.

for the later i could help you for the first not because high tech funding can get quite moonhigh, as lots of kapital might be required.

addtionally hight tech alone is worthless junk without a basis, so it has to be pakaged good or you build something as unsustainable as the soviet space program into a poor environment busy with other issues.

It's both. The goal is to create financial structure, which will fund advancement of high tech innovations. Any help is appreciated.
High tech we consider only for markets with unmet demand.
As example - this is something like sun-powered planes, which make flights cheaper than with hydrocarbon powered planes.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
innovations for cryptoindustry? i might be interested to join but not if this is some kind of central banker scam. to find ideas among creative people to "repair the broken central banks"

We are mostly interested in innovations in hi-tech industries. Blockchain is mostly interested for its trustless and borderless nature and possibility to create DACs (decentralized autonomous corporations).

you want to fund high tech innovations?  or do you want to create a financial structure for the sustainable development or advancement of those.

for the later i could help you for the first not because high tech funding can get quite moonhigh, as lots of kapital might be required.

addtionally hight tech alone is worthless junk without a basis, so it has to be pakaged good or you build something as unsustainable as the soviet space program into a poor environment busy with other issues.

We are mostly interested in innovations in hi-tech industries. Blockchain is mostly interesting for its trustless and borderless nature and possibility to create DACs (decentralized autonomous corporations).
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

WHAT IS DAO VORONKOV VENTURES?

DAO Voronkov Ventures - is an investment fund and ecosystem, which focuses on investments into cryptoassets. Main focus is on the assets, where investors are protected in form of decentralized autonomous organization (DAO, or DAC). Our goal is tokenization and management of innovations and high-tech in the field of IT, biomedicine, robotics, automotive and new materials.

SLOGAN: BRING TOGETHER ENERGY (SYMBOLIZED BY THE SUN) AND INFORMATION (SYMBOLIZED BY THE MOON).

This means bringing together money and knowledge.

GOAL: INVESTMENTS INTO CRYPTOASSETS FOR THE BENEFITS OF OUR INVESTORS (DAO OWNERS)

ADVANTAGES OF DAO VORONKOV VENTURES

This is first personal token, which is dedicated to transfer vision of the DAO founder (Dr. Andrey Voronkov) toward future generations of the tokeholders.

Vision of the future. We bet on decentralization, crypto-anarchy, anarcho-capitalism and technologies, which will have society more fair and united through capitalistic mechanisms of borderless tax-free trade. We are not talking about society being equal, we foresee the fair society, which gives maximum reward to society member impact into its development.

Strong expertise. We have solid expertise in several areas of seed and venture investments in traditional markets. Now we bring this expertise, together with technical and scientific skills and knowledge to the venture investment fund, organized in form of DAO. You can find it  here.

DAO. It is one of the first investment funds, organized in form DAO (DAC). Decentralized Autonomous Corporation form makes it more stable, borderless. In DAO control is given to tokenholders, who control their funds.

Decentralized decisions at first step of develoment are curated by expert-based filter to cross-check and ensure DAO efficiency.

CORE TECHNOLOGIES

Aragon DAO

Oracles (ChainLink)

Crowd intelligence (crowdsourcing, crowdmanagement, crowdvoting)

Virtual property and intellectual property decentralization and decentralized ownership and management (domain names, hosting, databases etc.)

KEY PRINCIPLES

Search for tomorrow's ideas and technologies

Professional experts evaluation by narrow pool of experts

Tokenization

Funds attraction using public sales

Management of funds and investors protection using decentralized autonomous corporations

Complete financial transparency

Efficient and regular communication with community

Funds spendings are discussed with investors

TYPES OF TOKENS

AVVP

Promo token, used for fundraising and marketing purposes before the crowd sale. Used for pre-DAO (curated voting, when team has majority, but supports major vote of non-team members. It is a form of experiment/test before launch of main DAO.

Voting means an optional advice from supporters for preparation for the crowd sale. No public sale for this token. It goes directly to exchanges, for airdrops, bounties and everything needed for the crowdsale.

AVVS

AVV share token, which acts as a share for DAO management. It goes for public sale through IEO (DAIEO, DAO Initial Exchange Offering).

AVVU
AVV utility token, which is stable non0custodial token, which is used for investment of funds into DAOs of our accelerator. At first step it's stability is secure by smart-contract, which exchanges pair AVVU/DAI, using fixed ration. In the future it is planned to be replaced (in case of enough funds for development) for the DAI/Maker-like ecosystem, which is bound to a multi-currency basket.

SMART CONTRACT ADDRESS FOR AVVP TOKEN

TOTAL SUPPLY

7,672,986,558 AVVP
by number of citizens of the world, according to http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/ at the moment of contract deploy.[/size]

Web site:

WHITEPAPER

PLATFORM

Now Ethereum (ERC20, Aragon DAO), later maybe EOS, or Telos. The goal is to find the best platform for DAC management.

SOCIAL NETWORKS

LEGAL

The world's first digital jurisdiction.

Marshall Islands, as suggested by Cryptonomica.

Pages:
Jump to: