Pages:
Author

Topic: Darkcoin and InstantX - What can you say? - page 2. (Read 5197 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
The "distribution" according to address and wallets provided by Coins101 makes no difference. Incase anyone wandering wants to know, many people spread their coins out through lots of different addresses. That's what those who instamined 2million Darkcoin did, just like people who mix their bitcoins, so did the instaminers mix their coins. Don't be fooled.

Also, evan changed the max coin supply from around 60million darkcoins to less than 30million, why, to make the instamined coins more valuable, as well as reducing the block reward from 500 to under 100.

Instamine, meddled trash.

There nothing on 'instant' here,It was mine by all the community from first 45 hours.

Go away you jealous Smiley

Bitcoin have mined more than this in early day and there not a war over this Wink (nakamoto own more than a milion of BTC,ohhh scam Wink )

Huge Lie, I have posts/captures from the beginning of the Darkcoin days if anyone wants to pm me, and if anyone wants to look for themselves, they'd see that hardly anyone mined on the Linux-Only release except for Evan and his friends who were in on the scam, there were less than 20 people mining. Also doesnt explain the fact that the block reward was cut over 200% and that the max coin supply was cut by 50%. That's literally the definition of a scam.

The reason why Evan choose to make faulty masternodes in the first place is to make him earn and capitalize from his initial instamine, through getting a % more darkcoins from block rewards due to the % of coins that masternodes get. Essentially, Evan has been making a shit ton more money with his instamined coins from masternodes, while everyone else is left in the dust. Yea, and Satoshi mined Bitcoin fairly and squarely, he didn't drastically cut Bitcoins block reward or change the max coin supply, both of which Evan did to Darkcoin/DASH, several times.

Smell the scam.

If this is the case then Protoshares aka Bitshares is also a scam ?

The transfer from protoshares to bitshares was planned from the beginning, was it not? Was bitshares released on Linux only with 500 coins per block, then have the block reward cut a ton of times and the max coin supply cut as well, then have 2million coins mined by those who released the coin and everything goes back to normal...Did that happen to bitshares?

Darkcoin,Dash came 6 years after Bitcoin. So if you wanna compare, then you're saying that Evan is incompetent, since he cant release a normal functioning coin, just like dozenss of developers have released before him.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
Ill start contacting some authorities in the coming days

Jail for Evan

Don't forget to do this for Monero XMR as well for insider trading and illegal pump and dumps.

lol read the thread again.. Monero didn't fund their project with a fraudulent 50% instamine, change the emission and total coin parameters to make the instamine worth more, or build a masternode payment system which allowed the dev to receive an income from his fraudulent instamine

Oh, you think they didn't? because you can't see through the CPU fiasco they did ? Its well good covered between the monero fanboys crap they posted all along.
You really think all the Developers they got worked for free ? I think you need to check real hard what their history tells you... someone said that they need more funding so the devs could look if this exploit was real.

Yes they said this... it is on the net.

BCX threatened with an exploit, had nothing to do with " need more funding so the devs could look if this exploit was real"(Which it turned out not to be). At least type proper sentences so we can understand you. The developer paid out of their own to continue developing Monero, dont talk out your ass Stealthcoin.
Activity: 605

Jail for Evan

Don't forget to do this for Monero XMR as well for insider trading and illegal pump and dumps.

lol read the thread again.. Monero didn't fund their project with a fraudulent 50% instamine, change the emission and total coin parameters to make the instamine worth more, or build a masternode payment system which allowed the dev to receive an income from his fraudulent instamine

Oh, you think they didn't? because you can't see through the CPU fiasco they did ? Its well good covered between the monero fanboys crap they posted all along.

If the Monero devs did anything wrong i'm sure the proof will eventually come to light

You're trying to derail this thread by turning it into another Monero vs DRK wasteland

Jail for Evan

lol read the thread again.. Monero didn't fund their project with a fraudulent 50% instamine, change the emission and total coin parameters to make the instamine worth more, or build a masternode payment system so the dev could receive an income from his fraudulent instamine

Really great scam! Good job
Activity: 672

Jail for Evan

And what's your's coin's dev name again?

DarkDashShitKillerCoin
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

Jail for Evan

And what's your's coin's dev name again?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
free Evan
Activity: 672

Jail for Evan
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

Yes, but the risks and other key factors needed for prudent investment are not disclosed.

True - I hadn't thought of that.

I think you just made the case for shutting down all of crypto without delay  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Woah that's a pretty nice ROI

Yes, but the risks and other key factors needed for prudent investment are not disclosed.

The State of AZ, and several Federal agencies, have an interest in ensuring widows, orphans, and other un-sophisticated investors are not misled by these glittering promises into making unwise financial decisions which leave the investor with less than they can afford to lose.

Because if Granny and Tiny Tim lose it all betting on Masternodes, the taxpayers are on the hook for their care and feeding.

And nobody should be forced at gunpoint to cover the gambling losses of another.

I'm sure you agree.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Woah that's a pretty nice ROI
legendary
keep posting your garbage, it's entertaining!

I don't think the Arizona Corporation Commission will be entertained by these purported high yields from Duffman's investment product:

In fact, they will probably be quite perturbed, according to this:

If you are an Arizona investment adviser, stockbroker, wealth manager, banker, or other professional working with securities and investments and are suspected of wrongdoing, you may be investigated by the Arizona Corporation Commission (ACC). 

Don't worry, I'm helping him find a good lawyer in the main thread.

Better Call Saul...
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Lol at the icebreaker guy. What a wanker!

BTW keep posting your garbage, it's entertaining!
legendary
I have posts/captures from the beginning of the Darkcoin days if anyone wants to pm me, and if anyone wants to look for themselves, they'd see that hardly anyone mined on the Linux-Only release except for Evan and his friends who were in on the scam, there were less than 20 people mining. Also doesnt explain the fact that the block reward was cut over 200% and that the max coin supply was cut by 50%. That's literally the definition of a scam.

The reason why Evan choose to make faulty masternodes in the first place is to make him earn and capitalize from his initial instamine, through getting a % more darkcoins from block rewards due to the % of coins that masternodes get. Essentially, Evan has been making a shit ton more money with his instamined coins from masternodes, while everyone else is left in the dust.

Smell the scam.

It will take some formatting to PowerPoint all this info into a form digestible by the AZ state and Fed authorities.

But if we don't get this scum off the streets and clean up crypto, who will?

http://www.fbi.gov/phoenix

FBI Phoenix
21711 N. 7th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85024
Phone: (623) 466-1999
Fax: (623) 466-1108
E-mail: [email protected]

White Collar Crime Supervisor
201 E. Indianola Avenue, Suite 400
Phoenix, AZ 85012-2080
Phone: (602) 279-5511

http://www.azcc.gov/divisions/securities/complaint.asp

Complaints

The Securities Division of the Arizona Corporation Commission is responsible for regulating the securities industry in the state of Arizona.  One of our main functions is to oversee the firms and individuals that engage in the offer and sale of securities to the public. If  you are a victim of financial fraud, please send us your complaint information.

https://www.azag.gov/complaints/consumer

The Arizona Attorney General’s Office has jurisdiction over Arizona's Consumer Fraud Act

Consumer Complaint Form

If you believe you have been the victim of consumer fraud, complete the online form below.

For more information you can contact us by phone at (602) 542-5763 (Phoenix), (520) 628-6504 (Tucson), or toll free outside metro Phoenix, (800) 352-8431, or by email at [email protected]. Please provide your supporting documents by fax at (602) 542-4579 or by mail at 1275 West Washington Attn: Consumer Information and Complaints, Phoenix, AZ 85007 and include your name and complaint number if available.

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C).

File a Complaint

http://www.stopfraud.gov/report.html#computer

To report computer-based fraud:

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3): File a Complaint
Online Form: https://complaint.ic3.gov/ctf.aspx

IC3 accepts online Internet crime complaints from either the person who believes they were defrauded or from a third party to the complainant.

eConsumer.gov: Report Your Complaint
E-mail: econsumerwb@ftc.gov 

eConsumer.gov is a portal for consumers to report complaints about online and related transactions with foreign companies.

http://www.stopfraud.gov/report.html#investment

To report Commodities, Investment and Securities Fraud:

U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC): Center for Complaints and Enforcement Tips
Online Form: www.sec.gov/complaint.shtml 
Phone: (800) 732-0330

You can file a complaint or provide the SEC with tips on potential securities law violations though the links on this page.

The Federal Trade Commission also works for the consumer to prevent fraudulent, deceptive, and unfair business practices in the marketplace and to provide information to help consumers spot, stop, and avoid them. To file a complaint or to get free information on consumer issues, visit the website at www.ftc.gov (link is external) or write or call:

Federal Trade Commission
 Consumer Response Center
 600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
 Washington, D.C. 20580
 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
 TTY: 1-866-653-4261

legendary
Just at the state level, there are probably.....

A bit more creative than your usual crap, I'll give you that  Wink
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Can someone explain how InstantX doesn't run a risk due to blockchain reorganization?

Thanks
legendary
I have posts/captures from the beginning of the Darkcoin days if anyone wants to pm me

Like I'm interested.

Eat yourself up.
legendary
Lol @ trying to start a pump thread and getting rekt

This shitcoin is even scammier than i imagined. Someone needs to go jail over this shit

I don't imagine the State of Arizona takes kindly to HYIP schemes, especially when they involve both unregulated financial products and illegal money laundering.

Anyone have a handy link to their AG's office and Dept of Consumer Protection?

That's only the beginning.  Just at the state level, there are probably a dozen other TLAs who strongly disapprove of crap like this:

In order to run a Masternode, an investor needs to buy 1000 DRK/DASH as collateral.

DASH ROI

You can estimate like this:

- Currently Masternodes get 40% of the block reward.

- The minimum block reward in DASH(DRK) is 4.65 DASH at this moment. I will assume difficulty is high enough so that we are dealing with the minimum reward for a worst case scenario situation, sometimes there are blocks with higher rewards. The minimum DASH block reward decreases by 7% annually to avoid abrupt block halvings, that already happened earlier this year so 4.65 DASH will be valid until next year.

- Average block-time in DASH is 2.5 min, so there are ~576 blocks per day. So 576*4.65DASH*40% = 1071.36 DASH alloted for the whole masternode network currently, we need to divide this by the 2300MN active masternodes. This gives us

~Monthly masternode income = 13.97 DASH
 ~Current Minimum DASH Annual ROI = 17%*

*This will change and go up throughout this year as the masternode network reward share will continue to increase each month to incentivize node creation following this schedule:

And the Feds will not be amused either.  I hope Duffman likes JBTs and PMITA prison.   Shocked
Lol @ trying to start a pump thread and getting rekt

This shitcoin is even scammier than i imagined. Someone needs to go jail over this shit
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
The quantum computing strawman is a fun one... "I don't understand how someone could find an exploit, so clearly only a quantum computer could do it"...

"Wait...what's a quantum computer  Huh"

Pages:
Jump to: