Pages:
Author

Topic: DarkTron opening mining data centre in Europe - page 15. (Read 64729 times)

Activity: 951
Merit: 259
What is difference between POS and DPOS ?

POS is giving some % like 200% yearly and that's mostly linearly, but when DPOS is giving reward like from block 1 - 100 10 coins, than from 100 - 1000 20 coins etc etc...
i am staking like crazy  Tongue

From what I understand it will be rolled back to a previous block, like 105k?

What do you mean by rolling back  Huh

Dev Team will make a checkpoint and add new nodes and make new wallet, you can read that in lastest post of Dev, so of course that exchanges will have to make an update too, so this what you are staking is for nothing, we will turn back to block 105 000 or so.

got a blockexplorer up and running, my wallet is on same chain as blockexplorer.

im working on making a checkpoint so we dont get this ever again!

But there has been a massive fork @ around block ~105,000

As soon as i know everything 100% sure ill post the links for explorer and updated node's

Hi all,

Sorry for the long time before update.
Yes it was a attack on the network of DRKT i got a email that they would stop if i pay 2 btc.
I say fuck you and made some changes like;
We have uploaded a new source with checkpoint new Seednode and update node's in OP

Also C-cex didnt update to new source untill 36 hours ago. And bittrex is on the fork still.

Im hoping to update later today with a new static wallet. And with some extra good news.

Thank you all for your faith and time

PS: i think its more a attack on DarkTronTeam (repp) then on DRKT as a coin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What is difference between POS and DPOS ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i am staking like crazy  Tongue

From what I understand it will be rolled back to a previous block, like 105k?
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Any news as to how long this problem is gunna go on for ?
Hi all,

Yes it was a attack on the network of DRKT i got a email that they would stop if i pay 2 btc.
We have uploaded a new source with checkpoint new Seednode and update node's in OP

Also C-cex didnt update to new source untill 36 hours ago. And bittrex is on the fork still.

Im hoping to update later today with a new static wallet. And with some extra good news.

Excellent, I would rather lose everything than pay them anything.  Keep up the good work!

I would rather lose nothing and pay them nothing. If the dev keeps working at it i am sure that will be the end result. I trust them.
Activity: 308
Hi all,

Excellent, I would rather lose everything than pay them anything.  Keep up the good work!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Dev your doing great, and building confidence in the coin. No worries here. Take your time and do a great job, everyone needs to unlock their wallet for staking, the more that do that , the more the network will be protected.

Vegas
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi all,

So lemme get this straight: it was a deliberate attack on the network?  People are so damn stupid.  Look, let me spell it out for you: if you attack the network, the coin loses value or becomes worthless.  It is like robbing a bank with an empty vault.  Now, I prefer that whoever this is stops scamming people, but at least don't be stupid about it!

but dev said that will make a checkpoint, as I understand around block 105 000 so any new coin after that block will stop exist no ?
You already can not dump, Bittrex disconnected wallet 3 days ago, as I understand no need to worry !?

Yeah, I am not worried, I am just surprised at how stupid some people can be.  Why on earth would you attack the network?  The only reason, maybe, is a competing coin that wants to destroy a competitor.  But DRKT is pretty small potatoes so I don't really think that is the case.

Anyway looks like we got a solid dev here.  This seems like a problem that could be hard to fix, so I think we need to all be patient, and also appreciative that the dev didn't just walk away.
So lemme get this straight: it was a deliberate attack on the network?  People are so damn stupid.  Look, let me spell it out for you: if you attack the network, the coin loses value or becomes worthless.  It is like robbing a bank with an empty vault.  Now, I prefer that whoever this is stops scamming people, but at least don't be stupid about it!

but dev said that will make a checkpoint, as I understand around block 105 000 so any new coin after that block will stop exist no ?
You already can not dump, Bittrex disconnected wallet 3 days ago, as I understand no need to worry !?
Activity: 279
Merit: 132
Beefcake!!!
Wow, too bad this happened, but I have to say thanks Dev for the hard work to fix it.  IMO the difference between coins that succeed ad those that don't, is the dev (team).
Activity: 159
Watching and waiting...
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
No more doc folder on github?
Might want to put that back up, once everything is straightened out.
Hi guys,

Good morning to you all,

There wil be a new wallet update with checkpoint to prevent this from happening again.

Here is the blockexplorer http://www.theblockexplorers.com/darktron.html

Will keep you all up to date on what you need to do next

im just over the pond my friend 01:47 here
eyes are killing me
got a blockexplorer up and running, my wallet is on same chain as blockexplorer.

As soon as i know everything 100% sure ill post the links for explorer and updated node's

Great work, shame it's almost bedtime here in UK. wish i could stay up and wait for update. Will have to wait till morning.

Cheers for quick info update.

And the dev went offline, lol unbelievable.
Have to fix and figure out stuff so you all got what you need to be getting ASAP

So yeah i have to go offline once in while. Cant do magic and answer questions at once...

Back to fixing!

Good to hear.

But please fix it for 100%, so that EVERYONE WHO DOWNLOAD THE WALLET CAN START STAKING DPOS, and not must add some nodes.

because here works nothing, not the original wallet and not the nodes, i dont can get any coins from my wallet to bittrex, in no way.  Lips sealed

At your service FIXING as hard and fast as i can.
Pages:
Jump to: