Pages:
Author

Topic: DarkTronToken give away - page 4. (Read 16780 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
September 30, 2015, 01:29:39 PM
Price on Yobit is still low Smiley
Activity: 392
TimSweat
September 30, 2015, 01:28:12 PM
I'm hoping DTT, DRKT , and Tenet all take off since Dev is working to make 3 coins work for renting hash .

Oh btw , where do we use them to rent hash ? I haven't caught how we do this . Hope this is a legitimate question . I've not had much time to catch up .

HI,

We (darktron team) are setting up a mining/data centre in Oldenburg Germany. Once this is al running correctly we ar going to install software
so you can pay for some part or all hash from our centre.

Greetings
It will be able to pay in DTT?

Yes for any 256 SHA  coin

Thank Pab of answering,
But yes thats the general idea for DTT

Thank you for clarifying that . Now one more question , Will we be able to mine btc or just drkt , or a mixture or coins ?

You an only mine DRKT when you put your rented hash to darktronmultipool
The rennted hash can be pointed to any SHA256D coin you want. Somewhat like nicehash renting (but way smaller to begin)
That is a good ideal , I like this DEV , I cant wait to see the results in the end , even though it is smaller I will be watching it and think I will buy some more so I will be able to test it out .
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
September 30, 2015, 08:14:00 AM
my wallet still out of sycn can anyone tell me how to fix it ?

wait a moment,if to long check your internet connection
FJ
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
September 30, 2015, 07:55:13 AM
my wallet still out of sycn can anyone tell me how to fix it ?
Pab
legendary
September 30, 2015, 07:39:15 AM
still same not help, i was do like your instruction but still error ? i dont know I dont know what I should do  Cry

Try this, move your wallet.dat to your desktop and delete everything else in roaming folder
So it wil start with a new wallet.dat

If that works you have a corrupted wallet.dat
If that also doesnt work redownload the wallet

Let me know how this works for you
im was try but same still not working

if im download new wallet what happen my balance in prvious wallet ?
did you save your wallet dat from old wallet ,all your wallet information are there
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 30, 2015, 03:14:27 AM
still same not help, i was do like your instruction but still error ? i dont know I dont know what I should do  Cry

Try this, move your wallet.dat to your desktop and delete everything else in roaming folder

im was try but same still not working

if im download new wallet what happen my balance in prvious wallet ?
Activity: 126
September 28, 2015, 02:48:54 PM
I'm hoping DTT, DRKT , and Tenet all take off since Dev is working to make 3 coins work for renting hash .

Oh btw , where do we use them to rent hash ? I haven't caught how we do this . Hope this is a legitimate question . I've not had much time to catch up .

HI,

We (darktron team) are setting up a mining/data centre in Oldenburg Germany. Once this is al running correctly we ar going to install software

Greetings

Thank Pab of answering,

Thank you for clarifying that . Now one more question , Will we be able to mine btc or just drkt , or a mixture or coins ?

You an only mine DRKT when you put your rented hash to darktronmultipool
The rennted hash can be pointed to any SHA256D coin you want. Somewhat like nicehash renting (but way smaller to begin)
TimSweat
September 28, 2015, 02:34:15 PM

HI,

Greetings

Thank Pab of answering,

September 28, 2015, 02:29:28 PM

HI,

Greetings

Thank Pab of answering,
Pab
legendary
September 28, 2015, 07:00:44 AM

HI,

Greetings

Activity: 574
Merit: 502
September 28, 2015, 06:09:28 AM

HI,

Greetings
September 28, 2015, 05:29:38 AM

HI,

Greetings
TimSweat
September 28, 2015, 05:10:07 AM

Activity: 574
Merit: 502
September 28, 2015, 04:28:33 AM

Twitter bounty is 100DTT for each unique Tweet 5DTT for a RT

putting up a extra bounty!

100 DTT for tweet as normal and 100DTT extra for mentions of bittrex lets get them to notice us here

[/center]

It's mean I can make it once or it is possible to make everyday?
September 28, 2015, 03:51:51 AM

September 28, 2015, 03:49:22 AM
Faucet address changed to https://altbazaar.io/dttfaucet/
Activity: 168
September 28, 2015, 12:18:57 AM
OP I get some problem
my wallet can't to open, that say is DarktronToken-qt.exe has stopped working
what should i do ?

can i backup ?
dont worry,it happens sometimes,shutdown wallet,restart comp and open wallet one time again,would help

Thank you for that @Pab, if that doesnt work go to roaming delete everything in DarkTronToken folder except wallet.dat and then restart wallet
@Pab : how to shutdown wallet ?

OP: where i can find roaming ?

you have small  wallet icon on the bottom of your screen,right click and shut down
always back up wallet,iand keep wallet dat offline best on pendrive

no road map,it is why i was buying,road map  are mostly fake maps

about drkt andtennet,thay received his dtt,it isnot abandoned i think,but dev will tell you
Pab
legendary
September 27, 2015, 04:41:26 PM
 Thanksa lot for update,wallet and staking work great,i really like it
TimSweat
September 27, 2015, 03:51:27 PM
Love how I edited my post that had my wallet in it and the tweet , got deleted after I took my my wallet adrress out of it . why ?.Even sent pm .

Hi i dont delete messages this is BCT mods

And coins send BTW im in Germany now for the rigs setup for DRKT okt 1th Cheesy see DRKT topic

Gr

I thank you for replying back , and watching . if you want to see the twitter post . look at i_love_cryptos . you will see it pinned .

EDIT: received . Thank you . will be holding .
September 27, 2015, 03:49:31 PM
Love how I edited my post that had my wallet in it and the tweet , got deleted after I took my my wallet adrress out of it . why ?.Even sent pm .

Hi i dont delete messages this is BCT mods

And coins send BTW im in Germany now for the rigs setup for DRKT okt 1th Cheesy see DRKT topic

Gr

PS: Faucet is working now http://freecoinfaucet.com/darktrontoken/
Pages:
Jump to: