Pages:
Author

Topic: [Darts] 2023 PDC World Darts Championship 🎯 - page 3. (Read 395 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
not only this, but the loser in the final gets £200,000. For the semifinals there will be £100,000 reward for each player and whoever throws a nine-darter (a leg with only nine darts) will also receive £100,000 as a bonus Cool
That's not bad. Participation is definitely worth it.  Smiley

Tomorrow it finally starts and there are daily matches until January 3rd. Only on the christmas holidays and new year's eve there is no match, but I think that's perfectly ok. I'm already looking forward to tomorrow's first 4 matches and have already chilled a few beers. Hopefully this championship will be more fun than the soccer world cup this year.  Cheesy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu

it will be something new to see even 3 women playing. It would be nice to see more women able to compete on such high level.

that would definitely be better and maybe also nice to look at, if the women would also look attractive and we wouldn't always watch dart players with big bellies throwing... Grin
and maybe this time there will be a dart player who can cause a surprise and thus make a new name for himself in the group of favorites.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Thanks for making this topic, I'm already waiting for competition. This year it will be very good time to watch darts because there won't be any football at the same time - World Cup will end next week and if I'm not mistaken, club football will resume on Christmas.
I don't have any favorite this year, but i expect that it will be between usual suspects and we won't see new faces reaching last rounds. Like always, I will support my countrymen Lucky D - Darius Labanauskas.
In recent years it was common Fallon Sherrock competing with men, so, it will be something new to see even 3 women playing. It would be nice to see more women able to compete on such high level.
legendary
icarus-cards.eu

As in the past few years, there is again a total of £2,500,000 in prize money, with the winner receiving a whopping £500,000 of the money. Let's see who can look forward to the prize money.  Wink

not only this, but the loser in the final gets £200,000. For the semifinals there will be £100,000 reward for each player and whoever throws a nine-darter (a leg with only nine darts) will also receive £100,000 as a bonus Cool
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
I'm already looking forward to the upcoming darts world championship. I don't have any favorites to win this year, but I'm hoping for some exciting games and, above all, a great and interesting final. As in the past few years, there is again a total of £2,500,000 in prize money, with the winner receiving a whopping £500,000 of the money. Let's see who can look forward to the prize money.  Wink
legendary
icarus-cards.eu

from december 15, the darts world championship starts again at alexandra palace in london. as usual, the tournament will be played at the 'ally pally' in london. 96 players have qualified for the highlight at the end of the year, and for the first time even three women will play. the only 18-year-old Beau Greaves as well as the 'queen of the palace' Fallon Sherrock and Lisa Ashton have qualified again.
the bookmakers see Michael van Gerwen as the biggest favorite in front. then follows the world champion of 2021, Gerwyn Price, the finalist of 2022, Michael Smith, and only then defending champion Peter Wright.

Pages:
Jump to: