Pages:
Author

Topic: Dascoin potential? - page 2. (Read 613 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 119
March 26, 2018, 03:09:44 AM
It is time to invest in the password market, especially ico. I have a suggestion ico to you like: Mariencoin. Marinecoin has my favorite advantages. E.g- Marinecoin’s network is very fast. Its rate and confirmation costs are very fast.- The Mariencoin team updated new settings to protect the network in the safest and best way possible, avoiding high-intensity attacks.- Mariencoin offers free ico to users of up to 20,000 mtc coins registered on http://marienco.in =, you only need to help them advertise that you will receive 450,000 MTC coins. That’s great?- Or how many MTC investors can buy on MTC:f1cx.comQuickly join me and everyone involved in the marinecoin community to develop Mariencoin! Welcome to the Marinecoin community.this is proof of promotion, transaction take zero fees fair distribution and time dilution technology , self sustaining
This coin was delisted back in 2015. What assurances do we have that it will not get delisted again.

Also what do you mean by password market?

Anyone got any opinions on Dascoin?

There's a https://steemit.com/steemit/@cryptoviking/beware-dascoin-scamsteemit review saying Dascoin is a scam. You can make your judgement from the steemit article.

After reading the blog about the dascoin, I really do believed that this dascoin is a scam because they are using a Lending System with put down the Bitcoinnect to dust because of its ponzi scheme. I think people should really read this in order for them to stay away from this scam.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 02:57:28 AM
Ok, let’s try an elderly coin !!!! Been looking for innovative cryptos and devs.This one seems interesting and have such community. The proof of promotion concept looks funny. I’m gonna test his value. The zero fees is weird but why not. Indeed I’m having some fun as I’m trying to match the required steps for this message !So , i’m not very skilled on time dilution technology and his valueGo ahead Marinecoin  https://marineco.in
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 06:12:29 AM
Are you upset that you missed a lot of cheap coins bitcoin, etherium, etc., which are now expensive?No problem !Now there is an air drop of a promising Marinecoin, 20,000 coins can be received daily simply by publishing a message. The project already has its own stock exchange, where you can now buy coins at a price below 1 satosh.The current purpose of distribution is that the coin spread as widely as possible, without abuses, and was held by many holders. Thus, the coin will gain a wider community.At this stage, the developer does not disclose all the secrets of the coin, but it is already clear that this will be related to artificial intelligence, self-sufficiency, decentralization, and smart contracts.Time tested coin (developed in 2013) will have value, self sustaining, proof of promotion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 10:35:21 PM
I suppose it's potential only from the technical side. So if they would be able to achieve all their goals, we will have strong blochchain ecosystem. But as for investment, I'd buy it only for short-terms. They can be easier predictable
Activity: 168
March 23, 2018, 10:27:54 PM
It is indeed the best time to invest in ico, but I will become very cautious now.
Unless it's my favorite cryptocurrency, I'll buy in the secondary market after the cryptocurrency listed exchange.
Activity: 52
March 23, 2018, 10:22:07 PM
I also buy 5 Stranded licence in Dascoin. Since more than one year it is going very slow journey. As there vision Dascoin will hit 5 euro at end of the 2018 and go on.

The very special thing is the security of that coin is much more. The use KYC at registration. And also for advanced security they issue a validator ( Hardware Key).

I'm still in touch with Dascoin. Good move but little bit strange.    
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
March 23, 2018, 10:19:16 PM
DasCoin offers the advantage: when buying licenses, we get a specific number of coins for a specific price while coins are only a few cents.  Coins are issued in limited quantities, and there will never be more, which means that the Dascoin crypto currency is not subject to inflation.  The price, after entering the external exchanges of the world will increase, and it will be possible to sell them more expensive. The analysts and investors with whom I managed to communicate, stated that they will not sell their DasCoin for less than 10 euros.  Hence the project has very good potential.

Yeah that is true DasCoin project have a very good potential and I currently invest in that coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
March 23, 2018, 04:41:40 PM
DasCoin offers the advantage: when buying licenses, we get a specific number of coins for a specific price while coins are only a few cents.  Coins are issued in limited quantities, and there will never be more, which means that the Dascoin crypto currency is not subject to inflation.  The price, after entering the external exchanges of the world will increase, and it will be possible to sell them more expensive. The analysts and investors with whom I managed to communicate, stated that they will not sell their DasCoin for less than 10 euros.  Hence the project has very good potential.
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
March 23, 2018, 04:28:09 PM
yes, the project is quite promising over time, the coin can show itself and give good results, so I think that you have made a good choice!
Activity: 378
March 23, 2018, 04:24:41 PM
I think that Dashcoin it is juust one of coins based on the Cryptonotenot more. I don't understand why Dashcoin better that all other coins based on the same algo. So nothing new from technology side and marketing part is weak.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
March 23, 2018, 04:18:11 PM
It is time to invest in the password market, especially ico. I have a suggestion ico to you like: Mariencoin. Marinecoin has my favorite advantages. E.g- Marinecoin’s network is very fast. Its rate and confirmation costs are very fast.- The Mariencoin team updated new settings to protect the network in the safest and best way possible, avoiding high-intensity attacks.- Mariencoin offers free ico to users of up to 20,000 mtc coins registered on http://marienco.in =, you only need to help them advertise that you will receive 450,000 MTC coins. That’s great?- Or how many MTC investors can buy on MTC:f1cx.comQuickly join me and everyone involved in the marinecoin community to develop Mariencoin! Welcome to the Marinecoin community.this is proof of promotion, transaction take zero fees fair distribution and time dilution technology , self sustaining
This coin was delisted back in 2015. What assurances do we have that it will not get delisted again.

Also what do you mean by password market?

There's a https://steemit.com/steemit/@cryptoviking/beware-dascoin-scamsteemit review saying Dascoin is a scam. You can make your judgement from the steemit article.
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
March 23, 2018, 03:37:14 PM
I purchased their smallest package more than 1 year ago, i hope now they will release real products and services that will revolutionize the crypto world and also issue the coins to their investors and last but not the least they should list their coin on prominent exchanges for real trading and value assessment of dascoins.
Activity: 2
March 21, 2018, 05:12:02 PM
I’ve looked into Dascoin a lot over a long period of time and have decided to invest.
I believe this coin has some serious potential when launched at the end of April.
Pages:
Jump to: