Pages:
Author

Topic: DASH a sleeping Giant - page 4. (Read 565 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 253
May 03, 2018, 12:23:10 PM
Keep an eye on Dash, it will lead the way in the next alt season!
I suggest you to read the latest news about japan will be thinking to ban privacy coin because it will be so difficult to comply with the regulation. Think for a twice before try to do anything right now.
When countries will try to ban privacy coin to be traded in the local exchange and it just like a time bomb to the privacy coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
May 03, 2018, 12:21:14 PM
It’s true that some things can not be taught. You have to experience this market for years to understand it the way the old timers do. The og’s In this market act different from the rest, I can just tell who they are by how the talk about crypto.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
May 03, 2018, 12:11:19 PM
DASH has shown a positive price from 4 February to 23 March, although I have not read news about DASH but I believe DASH is a good future to invest
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
May 03, 2018, 12:01:00 PM

This is purely baseless speculation. Any reference to where can we discuss the validity of your claim? Dash is a good crypto to have since its faster than bitcoin and the name kinda have a catch to it, but in order for Dash to lead the way it needs a lot of network or users. I kinda like the consensus algorithm of Dash anyway, it saves electricity, but you need a lot of it in able to stake and participate in mining the dash coins.
Actually if you've been in crypto long enough you would know that dash has lead the altcoin market in every alt boom. It was the first to explode in the spring of 2017 and again the first explode in November. it was the indicator for smart money to know that alt season had begun. Ive been here too long lol This game is easy for me!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

This is purely baseless speculation. Any reference to where can we discuss the validity of your claim? Dash is a good crypto to have since its faster than bitcoin and the name kinda have a catch to it, but in order for Dash to lead the way it needs a lot of network or users. I kinda like the consensus algorithm of Dash anyway, it saves electricity, but you need a lot of it in able to stake and participate in mining the dash coins.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
May 03, 2018, 11:24:42 AM
@yonton

Do you have any arguments or information why you think Dash will outperform other coins? Right now there are so many great projects, all potential sleeping giants, that I really can't tell which will make it to the top of Coinmarketcap list. Of course Dash is one of those projects IMO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
May 03, 2018, 11:13:42 AM
Pages:
Jump to: