Pages:
Author

Topic: [DASH] Dash Price and Trade Discussion Thread - page 19. (Read 49079 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
btc ltc dash

btc ltc dash analysis

BTC   LTC   DASH
total   14,884,933   43,372,073   6,023,866
price $   362.4   3.6   2.1
market cap   5,394,473,257   155,684,072   12,658,324
trans/24h   131,606   7,126   1,000
trans/hour   5,484   297   42
24h sent $   460,071,716   41,600,516   88,438
active add   313,513   15,204   4,890
node all   39,368   6,391   5,585
node active   4,284   831   3,649
market cap comparison

btc   ltc   dash   LTC   DASH   

1   0.0099   0.0058                                   price
1   0.0289   0.0023   1.00000      1.00000   market_cap
1   0.0541   0.0076   1.87618      3.23815   trans/24h
1   0.0542   0.0077   1.87657      3.26381   trans/hour
1   0.0904   0.0002   3.13313      0.08192   24h sent $
1   0.0485   0.0156   1.68038      6.64701   active add
1   0.1623   0.1419   5.62510     60.45784   node all
1   0.1940   0.8518   6.72135   362.99215   node active

LTC  should be multiplied by 1.68~6.72 in price

DASH should be multiplied by 3.2~362 in price

DASH should be multiplied by 0.08 in price
DASH carry too small value in transaction, or over valued in price about 1200%
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
OK you already posted the price chart and the depth chart

So what is it that makes you think "Current trend (downward) seems to be approaching its end" exactly?

Looks like the current trend downward is only beginning

https://cryptowat.ch/poloniex/dashbtc/1week

I guess we will have to wait and see how the price continues, nobody has a crystal ball somewhere to predict the future.
And all the charts and possible signals that they may indicate can change drastically when a whale decides to flex its muscles or when
a lot of good or bad publicity emerges (this goes for any cryptocurrency btw).

I do think with these lower volumes it will be more difficult for daytraders to keep daytrading, taking into account the 7% cut in block rewards
thats coming in februari 2016 and the possible continued rising of active masternodes.

Activity: 724
Merit: 500
OK you already posted the price chart and the depth chart

So what is it that makes you think "Current trend (downward) seems to be approaching its end" exactly?

Looks like the current trend downward is only beginning
legendary
Well, it is certainly turning into a bumpy ride these last few weeks with BTC unexspectingly rising and thereby draining several altcoins (including Dash)

Current trend (downward) seems to be approaching its end, lets see if this brings price-reversal or starts a new trend :

Roll Eyes

and what are you basing this analysis on?

Oops, sorry .. i should have included the links :

https://cryptowat.ch/poloniex/dashbtc/4hr
http://dc-charts.com/depth_dash.php?ex=16&cu=0&tz=5&ar=1

fixed with this post. Thanks for your reply.
Well, it is certainly turning into a bumpy ride these last few weeks with BTC unexspectingly rising and thereby draining several altcoins (including Dash)

Current trend (downward) seems to be approaching its end, lets see if this brings price-reversal or starts a new trend :

Roll Eyes

and what are you basing this analysis on?

based on the all time chart there's little support until around 0.0053. If it goes lower than that the next support level looks to be around 002.

A dump of 7200 coins takes the price to 0.002 on Poloniex. That's only 7 masternodes and change.

Not looking good for Dash Sad
legendary

run away from falling DASH
DASH is 0.0060 level now.
BTC is good, powerfully assending.

Daily Altcoin Price Analysis: Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115739/daily-altcoin-price-analysis-dash-dogecoin-litecoin

It has been lower before, this is not big news.

Dash Sad

I can't break  dash coin from falling price.
compare dash traffic and ltc, etc to calculate proper price.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115739/daily-altcoin-price-analysis-dash-dogecoin-litecoin

Dash Sad
Activity: 126

Your welcome POM

Some info that could explain why Dash took such nose-dive in price

Great, so there are 6 million coins in circulation and a 40k dump spread over weeks caused a nose-dive.

Yeah definitely sign me up  Roll Eyes

Sure, no problem. Best is to sign up at our Dashtalk forum. Thanks for your interest.

Yeah let me sell everything and buy Dash. I just love watching my BTC evaporate
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team

Disclosure of Dash Evolution imminent, T minus 9 days....

It will be very interesting to see what impact this disclosure will have on the price.
legendary
Your welcome POM

Great, so there are 6 million coins in circulation and a 40k dump spread over weeks caused a nose-dive.

Yeah definitely sign me up  Roll Eyes

Sure, no problem. Best is to sign up at our Dashtalk forum. Thanks for your interest.
Your welcome POM

Yeah definitely sign me up  Roll Eyes
legendary
Another day, another drop for Dash:

#R3KT

Thanks iCEY, someone did a poll recentely that showed that appearently all publicity is good publicity for Dash (61.5%)
so i appreciate your support in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Another day, another drop for Dash:

#R3KT
legendary
Your welcome POM

The good thing of it all is that it seems to have actually excellerated the number of active masternodes and it will be interesting to
see how this continues price-wise, now that we know the cause and see immediate sell pressure has decreased.

http://dc-charts.com/depth_dash.php?ex=16&cu=0&tz=5&ar=1
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
https://www.coingecko.com/en

Dash is falling down the chart because of its comparatively paltry (and objectively stagnant) pace of development.

Dash had 1 commit in the last 4 weeks, while Monero had 71.

I didn't know anyone is still using the coingecko site as point of reference, most use coinmarketcap these days
as that site shows a far more clear and objective picture. I actually deleted my shortcut to Coingecko a few months ago
as they have a pretty weird system of "points"  

With regards to Dash github commits versus your own coin github commits, do you really want to go there ?
Maybe we should compare the Dash commits over this last year with your own coin ? We can do that if you want..

Results will be pretty predictable though as Dash has been heavily developed over this last year and is working this
last 4 weeks on the next large update named Evolution which is still in internal phase and therefore of course not visible
on github yet.

"Internal phase?"

What kind of shitty project is developed in secret?  I mean, besides XC and Dash?

tjeez, i dont know .. uhm.. Google ? Apple ?  Microsoft ? Actually pretty much any company that is developing a product and are still in development stage and have competition to think about ...  

and with regards to coingecko, i think i deleted my shortcut after i found out that site gives Litecoin 74 developer points.... Litecoin of all coins.... unbelieveable.

Charlie Lee: “Litecoin Does Not Need Development Right Now”

Definetely a weird points system.

Hey fuckwit, Gecko doesn't "give" developer points.  Gecko's dev point scores are *EARNED* (NOT "GIVEN") based on objective measures:

Source Code Repository Activity

CoinGecko tracks the development activity of the coins via public source code repositories. The reason why we are looking at this is that some coins are no longer maintained by the developer thus those coins would appear very unlikely to progress over time. By looking at how much interest and effort goes around the development community, there is a chance that the coin will continue to innovate according to how the cryptocurrency market sees fit. (eg. Github, Bitbucket, etc.)

There is nothing "weird" or "unbelievable" about ^^that.

We know you are butthurt because Dash's Top Secret Closed Source BS doesn't count, no matter how much hand-wavey Evolusham code is supposedly being written.  And you are confusing companies (Google/Microsoft) with specific software projects.  If we wanted to trust closed source crap with our money, we'd use ApplePay.

Whining about coblee does nothing to make Dash look better, that's just more cheap deflection.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
Forgive me for my ignorance, but can someone guide me to a HOW TO guide on setting up a masternode?

Thanks  Smiley

https://dashtalk.org/forums/masternode-guides.66/

(i would go with Tao's guide first, lots of detailed explanation)
Thank you! exactly what i was looking for  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: