Pages:
Author

Topic: DASH is fully controlled by the bears. - page 3. (Read 408 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 17
April 08, 2018, 07:11:45 AM
If you are looking at the graphs of most of the coins out there, they are looking like Dash. And even BTC's graph is only slightly better. This bear market will soon fully be in the "blood in the streets" stage.
That's for sure, I also see a graph of the change in the price of Dash similar to the charts of other coins and there's no difference we compare it with the Bitcoin schedule or some useless altcoyin, the graphics are very similar. Can the classical technical analysis still not work for cryptocurrencies?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
April 07, 2018, 02:23:16 PM
Well I guess that is not just DASH that is being controlled by the bear, as of right now we see all coins declining. We do have some small rebounds that seem to indicate small signs of recovery, but they end up being followed by big dumps so the trend continues unchanged, and the markets are controlled by the bears.

No reason to panic though in my opinion, because there are still decent opportunities to profit, like the one we are having today, and I still believe that the markets will show some real recover during this year.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
April 07, 2018, 01:59:27 PM
All coins have been going down massively, not only DASH. I wouldn't make to much assumptions as crypto is having a downwards trend.
Bitcoin dropped from 20000$ to 7000$, ETC from 40$ to 13$, ripple from 3.8$ to 0.5$,...

No,
you did not understand what he said my friend.
he said Dash is a shit coin because it was heavily manipulated by the whales before and right now it was heavily manipulated by the bears.
which mean Dash is a pump and dump coin.
they did not deliver what they promised for, and we could see nothing from them until now.
but,right now we could see their ads everywhere.
i am afraid they will start their last pump before dying.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
April 07, 2018, 01:42:13 PM
All coins have been going down massively, not only DASH. I wouldn't make to much assumptions as crypto is having a downwards trend.
Bitcoin dropped from 20000$ to 7000$, ETC from 40$ to 13$, ripple from 3.8$ to 0.5$,...
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
April 07, 2018, 10:24:10 AM
If you are looking at the graphs of most of the coins out there, they are looking like Dash. And even BTC's graph is only slightly better. This bear market will soon fully be in the "blood in the streets" stage.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 02:13:31 AM
bears control not only this coin!))
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 01:44:41 AM
Price DASH fell 5 times from $1500 to $300. Is there any information about the reasons for such a rapid fall in the rate?

Are in the process of reorganization. Delay in the release of technology:
- What Dash Evolution features promised by 2017 are now released?
- None. We failed to estimate accurately.
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dash-community-q-a-2-part-post.33612/
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 01:33:27 AM
Price DASH fell 5 times from $1500 to $300. Is there any information about the reasons for such a rapid fall in the rate?
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 02:50:45 PM
DASH is fully controlled by the bears.
https://app.icex.ch/en/feed/technical-analysis/3307-dash-is-fully-controlled-by-the-bears (graph)

Since our last review on DASH, its price has passed half of the predicted path from $ 400 to $ 200. And it seems that the second half will also be passed. And apparently, already in the upcoming week.
The market is under the full control of bears:
- trend indicators in sale on both the daily and weekly scales;
- corrective movements upward are weak, they are also on falling volumes and are interrupted by new waves of sales, so the upward movement don’t get a sustained development;
- instead of corrections, we see more consolidations: flat movements near the reached minimums.
The decline reached the prices of September-October 2017 period, the area of ​​market concentration before the November take-off. By wave analysis, this may be the ultimate goal of the decline before a new big wave of growth. However, there are no technical signs of a reversal and even no signs of a stop of the fall
Perhaps these signs will appear when the rate reaches the support level above $ 200.
Time will show.
Profitable deals and follow our reviews!
Pages:
Jump to: