Pages:
Author

Topic: DASH - Love at first sight user accounts [Looking Beyond the Hype] - page 3. (Read 7146 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
MONERO troll post?

nice work smooth

nope, this thread is brought to you by dashcoin the "true dash"  Cheesy https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dsh-dashcoin-cryptonote-update-new-sourcewalletsgui-1010-1020627  Grin

of course i don't represent the coin, this is just an independent and a different angle looking at DASH scam  Wink
legendary
now where did lebubar go?  Huh

shady ass person, storming in this thread and when asked leaves  Grin

That is one of their common tactics....

Make statements and challenges and then back down when questioned on their legitimacy of their claims when you point out the glaring facts and flaws in their arguments regarding their support of DASH.

he said this..

I registered here to post in darkcoin thread AND?

registered here all for darkcoin..that's why he made it in the list..playing innocent already

I meet in person 2 of the people you list in your first post.
I know the real identity of 2 others because we exchange some Dash to make MN sharing.

he wasn't asked but is hesitant to explain why he knew 2 people in the list personally..hmmm

where did he learn to mine? did he learn about darkcoin first before bitcoin? haha very unlikely.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

That is one of their common tactics....

Make statements and challenges and then back down when questioned on their legitimacy of their claims when you point out the glaring facts and flaws in their arguments regarding their support of DASH.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
it is kind of funny..DASH shills are staying away from this thread HMMMMMMMM..
legendary

legendary

what is your love at first sight story with darkcoin/DASH?
Was searching a coin to cpu mine.
As X11 was new it was at this time only cpu miner.
Mined it, loved it, invested in it.

I know the real identity of 2 others because we exchange some Dash to make MN sharing.

And?

Can I ask you what you did for your coin? I meen in real life? Hmmm?

story noted.

any previous acquaintances? before dash launch with the people in the list? or not in the list?

registering at bitcointalk for the sake of darkcoin only and 18 days only since launch? and already a miner hmmm. tell us more! mr. wtf

your story goes to post #2 btw

--------------------------------------------

this is real life...

I'm a man of many coins  Wink

for dashcoin:

secured the network through mining.

and I held my ground as Evan and co (including you i suppose) tried to kill dashcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
needless to say i'm also a bit disappointed in above reply of yours (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13219945)
 Sad

as a biased DASH shill spammer? obfucking course you are disappointed  Cheesy

yeah, its a bit disappointing to observ that every time you shout something about Dash it turns out to be lies that needs correcting.....
but we will get there in the end arielbit buddy, dont worry.

the truth is out there !!

you are the one who got corrected bringing spam and Evan shit in this topic

I've noticed ever-since, one of your tactic is spamming unrelated topic to derail any topic you people don't like. that's why i created this thread  Tongue

how can it be unrelated to me when it has Dash as topic ?  Huh

see...another diversionary tactic  Roll Eyes you just read the first four letters D-A-S-H....how about the rest?

you are clearly trying to tire the readers of this forum, so the topic won't proceed...got it?  Tongue

not really, i'm trying to look beyond the hype .. i honestly do... i just dont see any hype.
Maybe you guys should post something in here.. to .. uhm.. create hype ?  Undecided

skipped "love at first sight user accounts" heh?

got you so many times...your DASH masters told you to derail me?

readers, by looking beyond the hype you look at the people involved in the coin  Wink

i think i will make a budget proposal for this named "create hype", as it appearently is missing. Let the masternodes vote over it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Was searching a coin to cpu mine.
As X11 was new it was at this time only cpu miner.
Mined it, loved it, invested in it.

And?

Can I ask you what you did for your coin? I mean in real life? Hmmm?

legendary
needless to say i'm also a bit disappointed in above reply of yours (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13219945)
 Sad

yeah, its a bit disappointing to observ that every time you shout something about Dash it turns out to be lies that needs correcting.....

I've noticed ever-since, one of your tactic is spamming unrelated topic to derail any topic you people don't like. that's why i created this thread  Tongue

how can it be unrelated to me when it has Dash as topic ?  Huh

see...another diversionary tactic  Roll Eyes you just read the first four letters D-A-S-H....how about the rest?

you are clearly trying to tire the readers of this forum, so the topic won't proceed...got it?  Tongue

not really, i'm trying to look beyond the hype .. i honestly do... i just dont see any hype.
Maybe you guys should post something in here.. to .. uhm.. create hype ?  Undecided

skipped "love at first sight user accounts" heh?

got you so many times already, stay down twerp...your DASH masters told you to derail me?

readers, by looking beyond the hype you look at the people involved in the coin  Wink
legendary
 Sad

I've noticed ever-since, one of your tactic is spamming unrelated topic to derail any topic you people don't like. that's why i created this thread  Tongue

how can it be unrelated to me when it has Dash as topic ?  Huh

see...another diversionary tactic  Roll Eyes you just read the first four letters D-A-S-H....how about the rest?

you are clearly trying to tire the readers of this forum, so the topic won't proceed...got it?  Tongue

legendary
Activity: 910
@arielbit. Where are the rat photo's! I want more burned-up rats gaddammit!!
legendary
 Sad

I've noticed ever-since, one of your tactic is spamming unrelated topic to derail any topic you people don't like. that's why i created this thread  Tongue

see...another diversionary tactic  Roll Eyes you just read the first four letters D-A-S-H....how about the rest?

you are clearly trying to tire the readers of this forum, so the topic won't proceed...got it?  Tongue
legendary
 Sad

legendary
 Sad

legendary
 Sad

legendary
 Sad

legendary
 Sad
legendary

legendary
Proof of honor shit..

Obama won nobel peace prize..and waged wars

There is no honor in lying and incompetence

EVAN: I'm a software engineer and programming since 15 years old

launched dash with bugs causing the instamine and cannot compile a windows wallet. he is either incompetent or a liar..

and fuck off with this Evan shit--he is not on the list  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1288
----------

"GUYS, are you hot today? What did you make for XMR today??"

DrkLvr: I create 3 new threads to treat DASH.
areilbit : I'm not sure but I also made a new thread about Dash member's registration date.
smoothie: I write 6 posts in the same page in the ANN Dash thread.
dnaleor: I didn't find enough money to go with my flyers to laBITconf in Mexico...

"Oooooohhh, I asked what did you MAKE FOR MONERO FUCKING STUPIDS!!!!"

-----------------

Pages:
Jump to: