Pages:
Author

Topic: Dash says they are not a privacycoin - page 3. (Read 322 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 13
January 03, 2021, 03:39:31 AM
If I am a true dash holder I will definitely change my mind right now about this tweet, it shows that they don't know where they stand, what rubbish? I've knew that dash is a privacy coin since 2017 when I was still mining Monero then and now just because bittrex delist the project they start shaking? Idiots
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 03, 2021, 03:11:41 AM
Official tweet: https://twitter.com/Dashpay/status/1345093269919854592

So, for years Dash team was saying that they are better than Monero and other privacycoins, now they are saying that "their privacy is not better than in Bitcoin"  Grin

How do you feel about that? Do you want to invest in a project that puts compliance with regulators above their own declared principles? Or do you think that this is just a tactical lie to return the lost liquidity and its all okay?

They were willing to dig your eye out with a spoon if you claimed that their privacy sucks. You were called gazillion names for all you did was point to their features and math behind it. It is just so funny. Lying for so long and so hard that at the end they cant convince those they lied to what is the real truth.

Now, the situation is getting hilarious here. As they are about to face potential problem, they are now downgrading themselves about their feature. Let us see how their meeting will go and if bittrex will announce a new statement towards this delisting. They are now confusing their loyal supporters with this simple tweet.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
January 02, 2021, 07:52:53 PM

So, for years Dash team was saying that they are better than Monero and other privacycoins, now they are saying that "their privacy is not better than in Bitcoin"  Grin

How do you feel about that? Do you want to invest in a project that puts compliance with regulators above their own declared principles? Or do you think that this is just a tactical lie to return the lost liquidity and its all okay?

They were willing to dig your eye out with a spoon if you claimed that their privacy sucks. You were called gazillion names for all you did was point to their features and math behind it. It is just so funny. Lying for so long and so hard that at the end they cant convince those they lied to what is the real truth.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145
January 02, 2021, 06:21:58 PM

So, for years Dash team was saying that they are better than Monero and other privacycoins, now they are saying that "their privacy is not better than in Bitcoin"  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: