Pages:
Author

Topic: Dash To 1000$ - page 2. (Read 1849 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501
March 15, 2017, 02:49:05 PM
LOL....

ok, when the shills start posting here and in the DASH thread (wow look at that all these users come from NOWHERE when dash is flying, but were nowhere when dash was quiet) then you know it's time to sell before dump.

Then buy again at 150$ hours later.

I invested little bit in Dash and expressed my feelings...

How you can say this if you don't know anything about me?

It looks more that ETH, XMR and BTC shills trying to attack and ruin every Dash lovers threads...
I do like those so I will put my bets on ETH DASH and XMR.
Why not put them along with BTC for a good mash up?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
March 15, 2017, 02:43:50 PM
LOL....

ok, when the shills start posting here and in the DASH thread (wow look at that all these users come from NOWHERE when dash is flying, but were nowhere when dash was quiet) then you know it's time to sell before dump.

You see, the problem is that many people that are interested in cryptocurrencies don't actually know which one of the +750 coins would be the coins that are legit and which got a potential to rise. I saw Dash in last December when I put some money in Bitcoin, but I did not and still don't trust Altcoins more than I trust BTC so I preferred not to make the investment. Out of the many hundreds of coins out there, who knows which one will be the best? Investing in them means risking, and not all of us can afford the risk so many times.

I somehow feel nostalgic at the moment because I remember reading these kinds of threads about Bitcoin, but I was reading them in 2013 when it was already too late. Now I see similar threads but about Dash, which makes me wonder whether the same thing will happen to it or not Cheesy I wonder what would happen to Bitcoin if Dash gets past its price.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 15, 2017, 11:28:54 AM
LOL....

Then buy again at 150$ hours later.

I invested little bit in Dash and expressed my feelings...

How you can say this if you don't know anything about me?

It looks more that ETH, XMR and BTC shills trying to attack and ruin every Dash lovers threads...
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
March 15, 2017, 11:15:39 AM
LOL....

March 15, 2017, 10:59:18 AM
lmao, dash is flawed and will crumble very soon.  scam.

Read bitcoin posts 10 years ago, it was a scam too Smiley

P.S
It takes time for people to understand innovations.
I only after couple weeks of analysis understood  that Dash solved issues that Bitcoin have.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
March 15, 2017, 10:56:33 AM
lmao, dash is flawed and will crumble very soon.  scam.
Activity: 770
Merit: 629
March 15, 2017, 10:45:46 AM
Above 100$ already, better Bitcoin is coming.

Not difficult.
March 15, 2017, 10:43:40 AM
Above 100$ already, better Bitcoin is coming.
Pages:
Jump to: