Pages:
Author

Topic: DASHE, ANB, BNB, SOLESLAYER, EASYCOP, HEATEDSNEAKS, YCOPP, OSA! ONLY $100! - page 4. (Read 218913 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 250
Hi, Thanks for commenting on my bot buying thread. Would this work for Nike on the shoes that release every saturday on their website at 10:00 am ? If it does work for that, How would this complete the purchase ? Does it store our credit card details or something ? And I would assume it would have to, could that information be comprimised for some reason say to the developer or anyone ?

Hey,

Nike is supported and there's "BNB for Nike" included which is ideal for Nike alone. You can use autocheckout for a faster checkout process but that means providing shipping and billing details to the bot. If you don't feel safe doing that, you can skip adding the personal info and the bot will add the shoe to your account's cart and you can checkout manually by logging into the account. Either way (manual or auto checkout) would work fine. Also, a lot of releases are usually at other footstores too (ex. Footlocker, EastBay) so you can setup bots for those too. You can get links for each store here: http://www.solelinks.com/

Hope that helps, if you have any other questions, just ask Smiley
legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1000
Hi, Thanks for commenting on my bot buying thread. Would this work for Nike on the shoes that release every saturday on their website at 10:00 am ? If it does work for that, How would this complete the purchase ? Does it store our credit card details or something ? And I would assume it would have to, could that information be comprimised for some reason say to the developer or anyone ?
Just bought this today, seller is incredibly nice and will answer your questions. Smiley Smiley

Thanks for the vouch!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just bought this today, seller is incredibly nice and will answer your questions. Smiley Smiley
Pusha T x adidas EQT ADV Ultra ‘King Push’ Grayscale

Got a FREE PROXY tutorial coming up soon for all buyers! This is today's success with just a few proxies from the US drop, didn't bother with EU.

Get hyped for the Yeezys coming up soon!
do you sell any separately?

Can definitely do that, just hit me up with an offer via PM or on Skype Smiley
The bundled deal however will give you the best deal.
Activity: 1
do you sell any separately?
Foamposite One XX Royal drop from today Smiley

Activity: 28
Hey I'm interested in buying your bot, I'll message you on skype!
Can I have a vouch copy?

It's already been vouched for numerous times by past buyers, sorry.
Activity: 777
Merit: 500
Can I have a vouch copy?
Bot definitely works. Wasn't able to get any Yeezy's unfortunately (look's like I'll need to buy a server and some proxies for an actual chance) but the bot does work. He is responsive post sale, and keeps you informed if anything needs updating or you just need help.

Thanks for the vouch!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
Bot definitely works. Wasn't able to get any Yeezy's unfortunately (look's like I'll need to buy a server and some proxies for an actual chance) but the bot does work. He is responsive post sale, and keeps you informed if anything needs updating or you just need help.
seems to working pretty well, he has even decided to wait around for me until my bitcoin came. This guys really cool!

Thanks for the vouch! Good luck on future drops.
Activity: 3
seems to working pretty well, he has even decided to wait around for me until my bitcoin came. This guys really cool!
How would this work for the Yeezys? I believe they are only sold in store? Or are they sold on Adidas as well?

They're being sold online as well as in-store Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
How would this work for the Yeezys? I believe they are only sold in store? Or are they sold on Adidas as well?
can you do sole slayer ultimate?

Unfortunately don't have Sole Slayer atm, working on getting it. Heard it had good success rates, like ANB.
Activity: 14
can you do sole slayer ultimate?
Broooo do ATC. I can't afford the bot yet, and you give updates?! that's dope af

Yup, updates are delivered. Sent you a PM regarding ATC.

Is there any refund if the bot is not working in the pc? I tried to buy bot in HF(Hackforums) but it didnt work as theres some error etc. Please let me know im highly interested and soz since I dont have skype

No reason it won't work so long as you're on Windows. If you encounter any issues, simply PM me and I'll get it resolved asap (either solve the issue or refund). For Macs, you need a virtual machine running Windows.
Pages:
Jump to: