Pages:
Author

Topic: 📀 DataCoin 📀 Anonymous 👤 Decntralized 🌟 Strong vision! 🌟 LOW SUPPLY 🌟 ICO - page 2. (Read 1422 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Guys this project is definitely going to be a success .... There's no reason for investors to be cautious of the developer dumping the coin as shes not anonymous and the supply is low all we have to do is put in some more effort on the website and roadmap and assist the developer in anyway we can
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
where can I see how many people have already joined airdrop
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Waiting for Whitepaper) good luck.
Activity: 214
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
Website is not well designed.

Im aware of that sir, like i said, we are just getting started and its not our official site, its a website made by ME to explain some of the basics.
Activity: 102
I didn't see it yet. They I have even not removed the advertizing WIX (it is the platform where there is a visual cursor for creation of the websites. i.e. for those who isn't able to do the websites)

Could just write - Send the money here... it would be honest Smiley)))
Will spread and promise the picture of shit diamonds soon:)
Activity: 112
I like the project idea and concept as it is in the process of sloving the many problem plaguing Bitcoin as a currency
Good luck dev
Wish you the best
Activity: 112
why site so slow updates?

Because we literally just created the coin from scratch.. We havent recieved any donations or dont have the funding at the moment to create a legit website, but im trying my best to do what i can with what i have! Gotta start somewhere.
Is there a road map for this coin???.... Cause I'm taking it to a very popular thread for alt-coins
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
ICO IS NOW LIVE AT https://datacoinproject.com/ico

As Bitcoin becomes more mainstream the idea of a way to cloak transactions are becoming less viable in some people’s opinions. There have been forum postsfrom community members detailing accounts being closed for using gambling services or making purchases on a darknet market. Consequently, some people have looked to the altcoin scene in hopes of a totally anonymous cryptocurrency. We are going to create an untraceable currency that also has the capabilities of  XMR (Monero) , ByteCoin, and Bitcoin!

Here is a quick overview of the future coin capabilities;
    -Secure, anonymous, global payment network that is fully decentralized.
    -Designed to provide a safe and faster way of doing business.
    -Lightning fast confirmations, and transactions faster than Bitcoin.
    -Multiple hashing algorithms enhance the security of the network.
    -Mature, advanced digital currency, operating with excellence.
    -Decentralized block chain database that's managed autonomously.
    -Private, verified transactions.
    -Project planning since 2016.

I made a quick website explaining the coin and our vision, I hope it clears a few questions up. Again, i know its low quality, but i cant afford to make a official site yet until i can get enough funding!We all have to start somewhere and im very confident about this project!

Telegram: https://t.me/DataCoin

〰Smart Contract Address  0x119b839a1b8bfb735f65dcae2307db70e66bbf0a
〰SYMBOL-  DATA
〰Decimals -  18
〰Total Supply: 100 Thousand coins (100,000)

I will be doing a airdrop limited to 200 people! ---> AIRDROP OVER!
Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15ttAVymJ_iaBqu3zVfrH8BMwpP3pxstCKcOYiopyqD4/edit?usp=sharing  

If you did not make the  spreadsheet, you will be able to participate in the ICO when things get up and running, or you can send me a small donation to help me with the progress of myproject. I'm starting from scratch almost by myself with NO money, so donations are much appreciated! Please fill out this form.  

Thanks for the support everyone Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: