Pages:
Author

Topic: Date Ideas - page 2. (Read 2401 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
May 22, 2014, 03:40:23 PM
ey bby u wan sum fuk

[ ] dun wan sum fuk
[✓] wan sum fuk

This always works.

Source: i once get sum fuk

Seems valid, i will try this one next time...

Keep in mind if she checks off "dun wan sum fuk," that's actually her way of saying "I wanna play a game of rape." So really you win either way!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
May 22, 2014, 10:11:15 AM
ey bby u wan sum fuk

[ ] dun wan sum fuk
[✓] wan sum fuk

This always works.

Seems valid, i will try this one next time...
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
May 22, 2014, 10:01:06 AM
ey bby u wan sum fuk

[ ] dun wan sum fuk
[✓] wan sum fuk

This always works.

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
May 22, 2014, 09:48:35 AM
Ask questions, treat her like you'd want to be treated. Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
May 22, 2014, 09:09:40 AM
I suggest a short activity, 1-2 hours in the late afternoon. You can get to know the person enough to know if you want to continue getting to know them with only a small time commitment if they suck. Something like mini golf or coffee. Then if things are going well, invite them to do something after like going out for drinks at a fun bar that has games you can play or to get a bite to eat or to help you make a pizza and watch a movie while you eat. If you already know the person just pick anything you know you'll both enjoy and can have a decent conversation.
May 22, 2014, 08:45:13 AM
Hi guys, so i want to take a girl out on a date but i don't know what to do. So can you guys tell me past experiences or any plans you've got to take a girl out on a fun date. I've known her for quite a while now and we're good friends (she's my cousin's best friend). She was recently in a relationship and I want to take her out on a date.Thank you!!!
I found out what kind of dessert she liked (girls love dessert) and then brought her to the grocery store after dinner. We bought all of the ingredients together and then made a pie from scratch. It was awesome, fun and we got to do something as a team!

Smooth........ real smooth.........

How did that go in the long run?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 22, 2014, 06:48:53 AM
Hi guys, so i want to take a girl out on a date but i don't know what to do. So can you guys tell me past experiences or any plans you've got to take a girl out on a fun date. I've known her for quite a while now and we're good friends (she's my cousin's best friend). She was recently in a relationship and I want to take her out on a date.Thank you!!!
I found out what kind of dessert she liked (girls love dessert) and then brought her to the grocery store after dinner. We bought all of the ingredients together and then made a pie from scratch. It was awesome, fun and we got to do something as a team!
Activity: 137
May 21, 2014, 09:21:28 PM
Just go to take walk in the park, and grab dinner then head over to your place.

Ask her to stay since its so late to drive = get ready to fuck.  Wink
Activity: 518
May 21, 2014, 03:16:06 PM
Pretty much it. use worrds like "How interesting. Tell me more.." and pretend like you mean it.

lol did this work out for you? Cheesy May as well try the 'italian' style, touch hair etc
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
May 21, 2014, 01:28:57 PM
Pretend to be interested in what she is interested in.

Tell her how intelligent she is.

Pretty much it. use worrds like "How interesting. Tell me more.." and pretend like you mean it.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
May 21, 2014, 01:23:02 PM
Go to a good restaurant with her and tell her why do you like she so much!

What if you cant afford a good restaurant?

What then? hahahah. go to mcdonalds?
Activity: 126
May 21, 2014, 01:14:25 PM
Go to a good restaurant with her and tell her why do you like she so much!
Activity: 179
May 21, 2014, 01:05:24 PM
Pretend to be interested in what she is interested in.

Tell her how intelligent she is.
Activity: 140
May 21, 2014, 12:41:54 PM
Go out of town  Smiley
May 21, 2014, 11:16:46 AM

Do something fun, something that removes the possible tension. Restaurant is a bit old fashioned and tense, you are kind of forced to talk and behave in certain ways. You are better of with other things. It could be to play tourist, it could be to drive monster trucks, it could be to go cycling either way something fun. You have to balance a little.. you want to have some conversation, but at the same time not to sound like a preacher, so if you put this around some activity you will be fine. Smiley  

As she was recently in a relationship, you do not want to talk about that at all.  Dont ask any question about the breakup. For real, you do not want to hear about some dude and all the drama. Its not your goal  Smiley Avoid talking about this, but if she talks just listen.

The last bit is key, make sure when she is talking you are listening and not just thinking about what to say next.
Activity: 518
May 21, 2014, 08:23:32 AM

Do something fun, something that removes the possible tension. Restaurant is a bit old fashioned and tense, you are kind of forced to talk and behave in certain ways. You are better of with other things. It could be to play tourist, it could be to drive monster trucks, it could be to go cycling either way something fun. You have to balance a little.. you want to have some conversation, but at the same time not to sound like a preacher, so if you put this around some activity you will be fine. Smiley  

As she was recently in a relationship, you do not want to talk about that at all.  Dont ask any question about the breakup. For real, you do not want to hear about some dude and all the drama. Its not your goal  Smiley Avoid talking about this, but if she talks just listen.
Activity: 266
https://cryptassist.io
May 21, 2014, 05:13:31 AM
I think miniature golf is a great starter to have a little fun and loosen up followed by a nice dinner and or movie. I don't recommend the chloroform, not a good idea. That has jail time written all over it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
May 21, 2014, 05:04:20 AM
Hi again, i need advise in how do i ask her to go out on a date? Should i just tell her or should i do something else? Tnx!

There are multiple ways to approach this I would say arrange it when you meet up with friends if not then the classic method is face to face have a good conversation going and then just slip it in at the right time, if not a text.
But I will go with ranlo and just take a good chance and try to find the right time.

Really?  Does this crap actually work nowadays?  At least with a phone call, there is effort behind it.  Sending a text takes very little effort. Hell, I just sent 3 while typing this out.  BTW, none of them meant anything. One of them was in fact a facebook post.
Yes. I completely agree. Texts are not good at all. Later on next level of relationship maybe. But asking someone out for the very first time via text message is huge flop. Do it properly face to face, this is the only way.

I wonder though. Part of me can imagine a girl being pissed off because a guy tried to call her and ask her out.  Can't he text me like everyone else? I assume will be the response.

May 21, 2014, 04:42:05 AM
Check available deals on Groupon, endless dating ideas.

"Oh, today we are going on a winery tour."

"How about dinner at the golf resort?"

"Trip to the museum."

That website is awesome for dating ideas. Smiley

I second this one. You want to take her places that you can talk during. Movies are no good for talking during and a bad first date places.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
May 21, 2014, 04:36:27 AM
Hi again, i need advise in how do i ask her to go out on a date? Should i just tell her or should i do something else? Tnx!

There are multiple ways to approach this I would say arrange it when you meet up with friends if not then the classic method is face to face have a good conversation going and then just slip it in at the right time, if not a text.
But I will go with ranlo and just take a good chance and try to find the right time.

Really?  Does this crap actually work nowadays?  At least with a phone call, there is effort behind it.  Sending a text takes very little effort. Hell, I just sent 3 while typing this out.  BTW, none of them meant anything. One of them was in fact a facebook post.
Yes. I completely agree. Texts are not good at all. Later on next level of relationship maybe. But asking someone out for the very first time via text message is huge flop. Do it properly face to face, this is the only way.
Pages:
Jump to: