Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅💖 DATECOIN 💖✅ SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN ✅✅🚀Full Member+🚀✅✅ CLLOSED - page 4. (Read 7482 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 134
Bitcointalk name : Visbay
Bitcointalk account URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/visbay-753055
Current post count : 538
BTC Address: 1Q9e5oyB6XXpULfeDusSKKSuFiS6iCWsJM

Accepted, the rest denied. Nothing personal  Undecided

The campaign will continue for 2 more weeks after today.

Activity: 616
Merit: 257
Bitcointalk name: NewStar
Bitcointalk account URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/newstar-973054
Current post count -(including this one): 1430
BTC Address: 1HcwGdPK3BAon42LTCwUcCuWayVoyxQKM7
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
Bitcointalk: Vannie12
Profile URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vannie12-1091916
Position to Apply: Full Member
Your Current Post Count: 507
BTC address:
3DXvsC86wtnxNdENMzcT697jmJ6796cjdx
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
Dear Aventhe,

Do you have news about week 5?
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Hey aventhe,

If theres a slot just let me know and im more than willing to be part of this successful project..

Thanks Cheers!!!
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Here is one good explanation by veteran manager Yahoo on how is doing post-count for his campaigns :

If a campaign manager is doing their job correctly, they will manually count posts like I do. I open every single persons profile every single week and look at what a user has done for the current week. I'm not worried about past weeks. If you have 25 qualifying posts for the current week you are good to go. Now if posts for the current week are deleted that's on you. You should pay attention to your post counts and always do a few extra posts each week

This is exactly what I follow. I don't just check the total post count....

Here is one good explanation by veteran manager Yahoo on how is doing post-count for his campaigns :

If a campaign manager is doing their job correctly, they will manually count posts like I do. I open every single persons profile every single week and look at what a user has done for the current week. I'm not worried about past weeks. If you have 25 qualifying posts for the current week you are good to go. Now if posts for the current week are deleted that's on you. You should pay attention to your post counts and always do a few extra posts each week

This is indeed an excellent example of how a bounty manager should handle a bounty campaign. Alas, there are so many non professional and/or reckless bounty managers which then are surprised if their campaigns fail their targets. BTW, the first signature campaign of Datecoin failed its target because the spreadsheet was NEVER updated and bounty hunters obviously left, since they didn't know if they would be paid or not.

It failed because not enough people joined. The spreadsheets are constantly being updated.

In January-February signature spreadsheet was NEVER updated. I have taken part to the signature campaign for some weeks back then and I have finally given up when I saw that I was getting no stakes. Finally, I was even deleted from the spreadsheet, and even my initial stakes were erased. This is basically a scam IMHO. I guess this explains way better why that campaign failed.

BTW as you see I'm still wearing your signature since I didn't partecipate to other sig campaigns afterwards - too disgusted by my first experience.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
Bitcointalk name:  Pearls Before Swine
Bitcointalk account URL:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/pearls-before-swine-922144
Current post count -(including this one): 1105
BTC Address: 1HCNzk2JRTzHVMYdxEfb6pF9PLLWJ2SjjP

I'm a native English speaker, and I can write well.  As I told another manager recently I will most certainly up my post count and the quality thereof when I get accepted into a new campaign.  I took a break for a while, but I'm back.

Thanks, Aventhe.  Out of respect, I won't call you 'sir'.  LOL

Accepted. Not calling managers sir has got to be the new polite thing to do lol.

Perhaps you missed my application Aventhe or should I assume rest is all denied.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
Hello Aventhe, you forgot to add me on the spreadsheet.
Bitcointalk name:  Pearls Before Swine
Bitcointalk account URL:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=922144

I'm a native English speaker, and I can write well.  As I told another manager recently I will most certainly up my post count and the quality thereof when I get accepted into a new campaign.  I took a break for a while, but I'm back.

Accepted. Not calling managers sir has got to be the new polite thing to do lol.

Hello,

What does the number 413 mean in field C in the spreadsheet for week 4?

For week 3 it says 413 in field D.

I think 413 can not be my starting post count for week 4, because I already made some posts this week and are at 406 posts right now.

Most likely your previous posts have been deleted by moderators, however don't sweat it. I check posts each week, not just the total amount as by the total posts on a certain account. This should already be obvious through the past few weeks.
copper member
Indeed if some people start burst posting of course that post will be deleted without prior notice because it doesn't contribute at all if you post 1 to 5minutes ago in your post history.

Moderator didn't even need to get their magnifying glass to scrutinize if the post was invalid because it clearly showed that it is genuinely random posting.

This is all subjective.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129

This is indeed an excellent example of how a bounty manager should handle a bounty campaign. Alas, there are so many non professional and/or reckless bounty managers which then are surprised if their campaigns fail their targets. BTW, the first signature campaign of Datecoin failed its target because the spreadsheet was NEVER updated and bounty hunters obviously left, since they didn't know if they would be paid or not.

It failed because not enough people joined. The spreadsheets are constantly being updated.

This week I will go through all of the "deleted post" cases and payout to everyone who I deem is eligible for a partial payment.

A friend of mine told me he had joined the signature campaign - i guess it was January, but finally he had to stop after that for weeks he didn't see the spreadsheet updated. The team had promised it would be updated soon, but it never was, for months.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Hello,

What does the number 413 mean in field C in the spreadsheet for week 4?

For week 3 it says 413 in field D.

I think 413 can not be my starting post count for week 4, because I already made some posts this week and are at 406 posts right now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
Bitcointalk name:  Pearls Before Swine
Bitcointalk account URL:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=922144

I'm a native English speaker, and I can write well.  As I told another manager recently I will most certainly up my post count and the quality thereof when I get accepted into a new campaign.  I took a break for a while, but I'm back.

copper member
Bitcointalk name Cobalt9317
Bitcointalk account URL: Cobalt9317
Current post count -(including this one): 921
BTC Address: 16pq31EG2G5VMkuqEARN1paFwCxgjZi9wi

If there's still spot for Sr. Member I would like to reapply in this campaign hoping it will run for another week for 5th week.

This week I will go through all of the "deleted post" cases and payout to everyone who I deem is eligible for a partial payment.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
Hello Aventhe,

Could you please confirm the way you will be counting posts for current week (and for up coming weeks) ?
Kindly check and count the posts made in last 7 days (at the time of counting posts) rather than just checking profile page's post count.

-snip
Thanks for head up. I must appreciate your memory.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

Yahoo is very experienced in these issues, and the explanation he makes reveals this. Definitely counts should be done weekly rather than on a total basis. Aventhe is another campaign manager who is very interested and nice, so I think he will do it with the most appropriate layout.

EDİT: In the meantime, I guess a few more topics were deleted yesterday, 15 more messages are missing. If I go this way I will have spent a week at leisure and have not been paid. Please count according to the history of our campaign manager messages.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

Pages:
Jump to: