Pages:
Author

Topic: DATx ICO @Official Admin SCAM 413 ETH - page 2. (Read 604 times)

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
March 23, 2018, 12:01:29 AM
How do you know this wasn't a fake scam and they are just trying to extort money from the ICO.
I guess this need the more analyzation, We can start to see what was the telegram account that has been used to scam blankaa. I guess if the scammer was creating a new account and there will be two accounts exist in the telegram group But it looks like scammer can so easily change the identity.

Scam for only 413 ETH?
It's a huge amount if we will be back again to the $1000 rate for each ethereum token dude.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 11:29:23 PM
Scam for only 413 ETH?
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 11:12:16 PM
How do you know this wasn't a fake scam and they are just trying to extort money from the ICO.
Activity: 167
March 22, 2018, 09:13:38 PM
First Seele, then DATx - Telegram admin scams are becoming more frequent. In fact, DATx is helping the victims file police reports (417 ETH were scammed), while Seele is actually in the process of reimbursing the victims themselves (1.8 mln USD).

Projects need to be especially careful with volunteering admins.
But after all, who do you think should be responsible for admin scams?

📟 Projects should reimburse
👨‍✈️ Police should handle this
https://twitter.com/icodrops/status/976844147838550017
Activity: 16
March 22, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

We would like to emphasize and clarify that the alleged scammer is not an employee in DATx team,

Kind regards,
DATx Team

It's your offical telegram channel, its your offical admin,
Now you are saying we are not taking responsibility. Can you let us know who is responsible about this?

Why do we belive its not one of your offical worker?
March 21, 2018, 06:27:31 PM

Wow what's absolutely terrible .so what happened here..did the team appointment some volunteer as admin of the Ico group and I'd he use it to steal the funds ?
Dear Blaanka and community members,

There has been a recent case of a potential scam happening within the DATx Telegram group.

We would like to emphasize and clarify that the alleged scammer is not an employee in DATx team, but a volunteer who might have taken a chance and abuse his position. No employee in DATx team is associated with this case.

We have been in touch with the victim and have urged him to lodge a police report. We will do everything in our capacity to assist the victim and cooperate with the police in this unfortunate incident.

We are not the authorities and do not have the empowerment to investigate and prove that someone did pocket the money. That is why we are hoping to enlist the help of the police to crack the case. Right now, we are waiting for the victim's further notification about the progress of legal process so that we could further assist on this.

Meanwhile, we would like to reiterate to all our investors that official instructions and KYC procedures must be strictly followed and understood before transferring any currency amount to any unauthorised wallets. This is to prevent any potential scams from happening.

We seek your understanding and cooperation in this matter and refrain from any speculations while investigations are ongoing. 
Thank you.

Kind regards,
DATx Team
you are your employee and you do not know him Really? you have to make a refund 356k$ stealing official admin and you know this guy Smiley no help was available from the beginning of the project  because they are cheaters:)Datx Scam projects 1 admin 2 account use 356k$ eth lost my
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
March 19, 2018, 06:24:29 AM
Wow what's absolutely terrible .so what happened here..did the team appointment some volunteer as admin of the Ico group and I'd he use it to steal the funds ?
Activity: 47
March 19, 2018, 06:07:20 AM
Dear Blaanka and community members,

There has been a recent case of a potential scam happening within the DATx Telegram group.

We would like to emphasize and clarify that the alleged scammer is not an employee in DATx team, but a volunteer who might have taken a chance and abuse his position. No employee in DATx team is associated with this case.

We have been in touch with the victim and have urged him to lodge a police report. We will do everything in our capacity to assist the victim and cooperate with the police in this unfortunate incident.

We are not the authorities and do not have the empowerment to investigate and prove that someone did pocket the money. That is why we are hoping to enlist the help of the police to crack the case. Right now, we are waiting for the victim's further notification about the progress of legal process so that we could further assist on this.

Meanwhile, we would like to reiterate to all our investors that official instructions and KYC procedures must be strictly followed and understood before transferring any currency amount to any unauthorised wallets. This is to prevent any potential scams from happening.

We seek your understanding and cooperation in this matter and refrain from any speculations while investigations are ongoing. 
Thank you.

Kind regards,
DATx Team
March 14, 2018, 05:53:06 PM
No refund 10 day end
March 10, 2018, 03:09:53 PM
Dear Friends

The admin of DATx @DoctorBomb with help of another admin @James scammed 413 ETH, Till now they did not give any information or anything about this just continuing with words we dont know the DoctorBomb, How is possible this the DATx dont know they telegram team, I think all the team is involved on this otherwise i will have at least a support from them, i have discussed with @James but at all he dont care about this, he just ignoring me and Mute me on telegram channel

I`m planing to Report them to Crybe Crime Police in Singapore, if you have any idea where to report them in another institution please it will be helpfull for me

Here is the proof of transfer https://etherscan.io/address/0xac4ca7832836015cd1dc3d897f967a6a530cb018

Here are the prof of video of scamming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awbd0mt2gRs&feature=youtu.be

Be carfeful of this ICO ICO name: DATx ICO website: https://datx.co Telegram: https://t.me/datxofficial01
Pages:
Jump to: