Pages:
Author

Topic: DAXXCOIN LAUNCHED - page 24. (Read 79293 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 18, 2017, 07:34:28 AM
Well actually he asks right questions and no matter who he is - answers to these questions would be way more valuable then al these "you're just angry" statements.
I myself don't understand how it was traded in 2016 but launched in 2017 either.

- When did the coin ACTUALLY launched? (Don't tell me 7th July, it was being traded since 2016)
We applied to Cryptopia as well as posted the coin announcement on Bitcointalk in last week of June 2017. And got live on both platfroms, i,e exchange and forum. But the previous posting got deleted, I don't know why and I reposted it after 4~5 days when I found out on 7th July as I was travelling outstation for some work.

Give me one single proof, that the coin was traded in 2016, and I will close the coin now. Its completely wrong and misguiding. No trading have been done before Cryptopia, i.e last week of June.
Link of the previous announcement which we lost due to technical fault, not my fault
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1976945

Also please check when was this announcement made and when we got listed over Cryptopia, You will the same date of last week of June 2017

- Where did the 500million pre-mined coins go? (Wait before you say ICO or investors, show some proof of this)
As explained before distributed to users, members and investors in ICO.
For proof check the below 2 screenshots from admin dashboard,
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Screen+Shot+2017-07-18+at+4.33.00+PM.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k2atc1cmdqri9sd/Screen%20Shot%202017-07-18%20at%204.33.34%20PM.png?dl=0

- When was the ICO and where is that announcement?
The ICO was in Sep 2016, this was the website then https://mydaxxcoin.com/ and we later moved that to daxxcoin.com.

- Where is the whitepaper? Oh, I forgot it was on your local machine, not on internet  Cheesy  (Is it this one? : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20161528) LOL
I explained the use of whitepaper already, that its not required after launch, but still here you go
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xz5lfgme7qpi5ha/MyDaxx_Whitepaper.pdf?dl=0

I hope I gave the reply of all you asked, now please let me work.

Thanks,
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
July 18, 2017, 07:32:57 AM
It doesn't make sense to keep mining or invest on this coin, better search for something else
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
July 18, 2017, 07:28:01 AM
^^

Just give the answers to those questions and if they are satisfactory, I will NOT call it a scam anymore.

But why are you even talking to me? I am nobody and it doesn't make any difference to you what I say.

And also you will delete the previous comments misguiding comments, and if not me then apologise the community for misleading them being a senior member, with big rights comes big responsibilities.

As i read on website they was making 2016 the decision to create a new coin and was starting their work and 2017 they launched the coin what is so strange on it. Each project is starting with the idea and decision.
This is the biggest scam yet. You stupid ass noobs have no idea what a premine is. The coin never had an ico. They have not even updated the code from ethereum. Just started a blockchain from old ethash. Like I have said before, you are just buying there 500 million premine. Do not ask for update or whitepapers. IT IS A SCAM. WORTHLESS TO BUY. EVEN WORTH LESS TO MINE. this crap does not even pay the electric cost to run your rig.

Not everyone get enough IQ to understand the basic. Poor man, im really sorry for you!!!!
wHY EVERY ACCOUNT PROMOTING THIS FAKE SHIT IS A NOOB ACCOUNT. go make another account. also, WHILE YOUR OVER THERE STEALING PEOPLES MONEY FROM THE UKRAINE. learn proper english. iT IS CALLED ROSETTE STONE.
500 million premine. NO ICO NO WHITEPAPER.
July 18, 2017, 07:24:10 AM
There was a 500 million daxx premine. It would take 31 years to mine that many. If you were the only one mining.The devs will be majority holder for at least the 31 years. Also, they make 5 million even if the price is 0.01 usd or 1 penny. Sure it 5% but it take 317 years to mine the other 95%. Total shit show scam. Just check there website daxxcoin.org.

So now you suddenly got wiser, huh?  Grin

Nobody was ready to listen when i was shouting. Lol.

Thanks for making me question this coin. After I did research. THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCAM YET.
Activity: 13
July 18, 2017, 07:19:11 AM
^^

Just give the answers to those questions and if they are satisfactory, I will NOT call it a scam anymore.

But why are you even talking to me? I am nobody and it doesn't make any difference to you what I say.

And also you will delete the previous comments misguiding comments, and if not me then apologise the community for misleading them being a senior member, with big rights comes big responsibilities.

As i read on website they was making 2016 the decision to create a new coin and was starting their work and 2017 they launched the coin what is so strange on it. Each project is starting with the idea and decision.
This is the biggest scam yet. You stupid ass noobs have no idea what a premine is. The coin never had an ico. They have not even updated the code from ethereum. Just started a blockchain from old ethash. Like I have said before, you are just buying there 500 million premine. Do not ask for update or whitepapers. IT IS A SCAM. WORTHLESS TO BUY. EVEN WORTH LESS TO MINE. this crap does not even pay the electric cost to run your rig.

Not everyone get enough IQ to understand the basic. Poor man, im really sorry for you!!!!
July 18, 2017, 07:10:51 AM
^^

Activity: 13
July 18, 2017, 06:56:17 AM
^^

July 18, 2017, 06:54:57 AM
^^

Activity: 12
July 18, 2017, 06:41:52 AM
Well actually he asks right questions and no matter who he is - answers to these questions would be way more valuable then al these "you're just angry" statements.
I myself don't understand how it was traded in 2016 but launched in 2017 either.
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
July 18, 2017, 06:35:28 AM
^^

July 18, 2017, 06:30:20 AM
waiting to explode
July 18, 2017, 05:24:00 AM
waiting to explode
July 18, 2017, 05:23:05 AM
Who the heck are you to tell people this ?
So nobody should warn other people from scam projects? Is that your defence? LOL. As a community member I will do anything to stop this nonsense project.

We know there are always people like you, and hardly I care and afraid of you people because I work hard and have faith in me.
Good luck then! I hope other people do not trust you the same way, otherwise they'll be in deep shit.

Also no body cares whatever you bark, you are Mr. Nobody.
Well in that case you should just completely ignore everything I write here, because I am a nobody and no one should listen to what I say. I suggest you add me to the ignore list and never reply to my posts, because I'm nobody.  Grin

So keep on shouting as much as you want and no body give a damn about it. You being crapping shit from last 4~5 days or may be more but neither do I give a fuck nor the users, members, investors or Miners.
So cry all you want, do whatever you can, I don't care.
Thanks for the advice, I'll keep shouting. And we'll see if anyone gives a damn or not.

The coin is already doing good, more than our expectations.
Wow, so this performance is 'more than your expectations' ? LOL  Cheesy

Now Go Away & Never Come Back 2 Us !!
Please decide what you want me to do. First you told me to continue shouting because I'm nobody and no one cares about what I say. Now you're telling me to go away. I'm confused    Roll Eyes

Actually the way you're responding to the scam accusations are making the claims stronger, because you're not factually providing any supportive data to defend this project. How about you respond to the following questions which have been asked several times on this topic:

- When did the coin ACTUALLY launched? (Don't tell me 7th July, it was being traded since 2016)
- Where did the 500million pre-mined coins go? (Wait before you say ICO or investors, show some proof of this)
- When was the ICO and where is that announcement?
- Where is the whitepaper? Oh, I forgot it was on your local machine, not on internet  Cheesy  (Is it this one? : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20161528) LOL
July 18, 2017, 04:37:58 AM
dev, what about new exchanges? price now extremely low.

YEAH, We need less pessimistic people and more bittrex Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Smiley Wink Wink Wink
This a a scam noob. They premined 500 million. All the miner combined can not mine that many in 15 years. 99.99% of sales are the premine. TOTAL SCAM. Learn how cypto works before you make false claims about how much they are working.

They have repeatedly lied about have an ico. Use google. The coin was on cyptopia in june but they say it was released on july 7th. HMM? Either the can time travel or are full of shit. iTS ALL OK. I BOUGHT IN AT 700 SAT AND SOLD TO A STUPID NOOB (LIKE YOU)AROUND 4000.

Where did you see that 500 million coins floating ??
The coins aren't with one guy its with the whole community.
In the exchange market only the coins mined by the forum miners is rotating.

Regarding ICO it was back in Sept 2016, was not published in the bitcointalk, because this is not the benchmark for us.
Also obviously it was little less popular then.
https://mydaxxcoin.com/backoffice/ this was the link of the same, but after the ICO closed we closed it.

July 18, 2017, 04:24:02 AM
I don't know why people even bother mining / buying this shit when it has been proven to be a complete SCAM!

Do you guys even care to read a few previous pages of this thread?

Let me help you. Start reading from here onwards:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20164563

Stop supporting this scam. It's good that it's not on any big exchanges.

Who the heck are you to tell people this ?
Stop spreading rumours and do some serious work rather than hunting bounty coins.
Or if you think you are so perfect and knows everything then why don't you give the forum a coin on which they can trust HuhHuh?
Hahahaha but everyone knows the people like you can't do anything, Like an Empty Vessel sounds much.

Also I know you are angry because you mined a lot of coins when the difficulty was low.
And sold them at 3X~4X price, and now since the value is down you can't sell your and would be less profit for you, which makes you angry, haha.
But you should know the price went down because lot of coins being sold together and hence the Supply increase and Demands din't get generated which brings the prices down you fool.

A Crypto-Coin become success by working real hard on it, bringing money and investors through various channels on the portal.
Increasing the demand, so that the users demands can be accommodated by miners and prices also go up. But this is too high level for you.
Bitcoin din't achieved success because of bitcointalk forum, this is just a portal to inform public about the coin.
Rest your bad mouth on one topic on one forum doesn't effect me even by 1 %.
We know there are always people like you, and hardly I care and afraid of you people because I work hard and have faith in me.

Also no body cares whatever you bark, you are Mr. Nobody.
So keep on shouting as much as you want and no body give a damn about it.
You being crapping shit from last 4~5 days or may be more but neither do I give a fuck nor the users, members, investors or Miners.
So cry all you want, do whatever you can, I don't care.

The coin is already doing good, more than our expectations.
Even after only 2 weeks of launching the Daxx, it accommodated 3,316,770 more coins and the price went down to its launching value.
And now the prices would rise since the difficulty is high.
This coin have nice potential and associated with big companies & industries, the future of this coin is very bright.
But I am happy impatient and morons like you wouldn't be in our community by then.

Now Go Away & Never Come Back 2 Us !!

waiting to explode
July 18, 2017, 12:27:02 AM
I don't know why people even bother mining / buying this shit when it has been proven to be a complete SCAM!

Do you guys even care to read a few previous pages of this thread?

Let me help you. Start reading from here onwards:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20164563

Stop supporting this scam. It's good that it's not on any big exchanges.
Activity: 9
July 17, 2017, 10:29:58 PM
come on guys.. http://daxx2.coinminer.space/ low difficulty

Claymore: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool daxx2.coinminer.space:6006 -ewal YOUR_DAXX_ADDRESS -epsw x -eworker rig1 -esm 0 -mode 1 -wd 1 -allcoins 1
Ethminer: ethminer --farm-recheck 200 -U -F daxx2.coinminer.space:6666/YOUR_DAXX_ADDRESS/miner1

daxx2 hasn't payed me in over 3 hours, is there anything wrong?

Hi. i am mining in this pool as well and it looks like it is working well. But please take a look and notify to the community if any things are not ok. Thank you
July 17, 2017, 10:21:30 PM
dev, what about new exchanges? price now extremely low.

YEAH, We need less pessimistic people and more bittrex Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Smiley Wink Wink Wink
This a a scam noob. They premined 500 million. All the miner combined can not mine that many in 15 years. 99.99% of sales are the premine. TOTAL SCAM. Learn how cypto works before you make false claims about how much they are working.

They have repeatedly lied about have an ico. Use google. The coin was on cyptopia in june but they say it was released on july 7th. HMM? Either the can time travel or are full of shit. iTS ALL OK. I BOUGHT IN AT 700 SAT AND SOLD TO A STUPID NOOB (LIKE YOU)AROUND 4000.
Activity: 36
July 17, 2017, 09:27:08 PM
come on guys.. http://daxx2.coinminer.space/ low difficulty

Claymore: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool daxx2.coinminer.space:6006 -ewal YOUR_DAXX_ADDRESS -epsw x -eworker rig1 -esm 0 -mode 1 -wd 1 -allcoins 1
Ethminer: ethminer --farm-recheck 200 -U -F daxx2.coinminer.space:6666/YOUR_DAXX_ADDRESS/miner1

daxx2 hasn't payed me in over 3 hours, is there anything wrong?
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
July 17, 2017, 08:23:16 PM
Good evening, I started to mine this coin (or I should say mine in general) the last week after reading about it in another forum, I mined this coin for few days, also because it's quite easy, but after reading what's going on in the last pages I wonder if it still making sense to keep mining.

It doesn't make sense to keep mining this coin, search for something else
Pages:
Jump to: