Pages:
Author

Topic: Day trading or HODL or Mining - page 2. (Read 396 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 10:42:49 AM
If you are willing to take high risk then day trading is very profitable specially with the everyday dips and raise in the crypto industry, however as I have mentioned the risk to lose money is very high.

For mining the ROI will take time specially with the inflated prices of GPUs, not to mention the added cost depending to your electricity cost. Also if you do not have the money to invest in mining and if you cannot handle the drawbacks then mining might not be for you.

Right the best option is HODL some crypto specially with the prices right now. Just a tip you should buy the crypto that you would HODL and add additional investment if you have money ever if it peaks the dip with in the week for you to get the best profits if the market recovers.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 10:41:09 AM
What is the best way to make money in cryptocurrency Day trading, Token HODL and Mining of coins?
What is the expert's advice and idea.

I like the most holding, because it is the most safe option to get profit in cryptocurrencies. It does not take a lot of time so you can invest in long term coin and working in normal job, and when the time will pass, you will be able to profit
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 10:38:27 AM
Now it is not the best time to start trading unless you know what you are doing. I think the market is bearish right now so you can take this opportunity to learn trading and invest in altcoin which is cheap right now and HODL until the market is bullish.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 07, 2018, 10:38:12 AM
All of them are profitable. If you will dedicate time to day trading you can earn more than the amount you hold. In mining, it can be a combination of trading and holding.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
April 07, 2018, 10:36:32 AM
Hodling is the best option if you don't have much time for crypto. And with the current market, buy at each dip and keep averaging down. Once the market starts recovering, you can start taking profit. Don't go all in as no one knows if the bottom is near or still far. But don't hodl forever, take profits when they come.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
April 07, 2018, 10:35:21 AM
For me, the best way to earn cryptocurrency is trading on the stock exchange. This allows you to earn at any price bitcoin. Volatility is good for trading. Holding also brings income but this income can be expected for a long time. I use both of these methods and so I feel comfortable with the current prices. Mining is now losing relevance.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
April 07, 2018, 10:24:47 AM
What is the best way to make money in cryptocurrency Day trading, Token HODL and Mining of coins?

Well Im no expert on this but I think the best way to earn in crypto cor me would be hodling.  This is the way in which does not need too much attention like day trading, and does not require lots of budget like mining. And since Im just new in this, its easier to  hodl than doing the other two.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
April 07, 2018, 10:19:44 AM

It depends, because your profit in Day Trading is depends on how will up the value token you have. The better choice for this is HODL.
Example: you invest in bitcoin now for 6,700 $, then tom the value goes up to 6,800$, you don't earn much profit by that, unlike if you HODL it. And wait to the point that bitcoin will reach again his value before like 19,000$. You will earn almost 300% of your capital. Sounds good right ? I bet that the best crypto to HODL are bitcoin and ethereum because they are the top 2 crypto in the market.
Activity: 504
April 07, 2018, 10:17:30 AM
if you can maybe you can use all the way to make money in daily trading cryptocurrency. because everything you said can make money easily. I just think it's better to hold token than mining coin. because hold tokens is easy and not difficult, but if mining a coin, it must take a lot of devices and it takes days or even months
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 10:15:05 AM
Hold, hold, and hold. Currently the price is so bad, the best way to avoid losses is to hold all the coins we have.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 09:54:19 AM
for now it seems trading is more profitable than mining.
as you can see the market now is on a bear condition. you won't get much from mining if you sell it to fiat.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 08:37:23 AM
Even if you're good at day trading this season is not a good time to do day trading, I think that sometimes is not about the strategy but the season also and this season the market is bearish where most coins drop their value. In my opinion is to buy and hold that is the best thing to so for now. There's no best way, it's based on the season and right time to buy and sell.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
April 07, 2018, 08:02:10 AM
if you have the skills to do daily trading, this is the fastest way to get money from cryptocurrency.
for a holder you have to buy a coin that has good prospects in the future, and that's hard to choose.

currently miner not profitable, because now the price of coins very cheap, while electricity and mining equipment more expensive.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
April 07, 2018, 06:15:50 AM
there is no such thing as "best way" because for different people this may be a very different thing. for example for someone having access to very cheap or even free electricity and cheap computer and/or mining equipment mining is the best option. but for others it may be a terrible idea.

for someone else with enough time and experience about altcoin market day trading can be very profitable but for newbies without that experience it is a terrible idea.

and HODL is always a bad idea when it comes to altcoins no matter who you are and what altcoin you hold.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 07, 2018, 06:06:15 AM
Day trading. This is unequivocal. This is now the most promising way of earning money
Activity: 1111
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 07, 2018, 06:04:24 AM
If you have short plan then you should trading but if you have a long plan then you should hodl or mining. But be careful when you doing mining or hodl there is a lot of risk . you should be careful when you choosing coin for hodl or mining.
Activity: 308
Merit: 7
April 07, 2018, 06:02:53 AM
In my opinion, how to increase the amount of BTC and ETH holding as much as possible, with the impetus I believe that in the long run the holder will be the rich
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
April 07, 2018, 05:58:06 AM
Personally to me, it's none of it

I prefer just trading (I can call it Trend trading), I sell when a coin is overbought (hourly or daily), I buy when it's oversold

Daytrading takes a lot of time, what is unacceptable to me because of main work.

Hold strategy is about to skip a lot of opportunities and losing money because of it.

Mining.. just not for me

Your strategy is looking like a simple HODLing. It is more like a crypto investing then trading. With this kind of trading you won't be comfortable to use leverage because there will be a risk to get kicked out of the market during the times of strong volatility and wothout a leverage you are missing a good amount of profit. Waiting until coin gets pumped is investing. If someone is HODLing it shouldn't mean that a person don't have a right to cash out when the coin is on peak price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 05:56:07 AM
For now market is very bearish so day trading isn't advisable at the moment. You can buy the dip in this bearish market and Hodl and you can also mine as well. Those two will be profitable in this bearish market.

I fully agree with it!

Trading today is nothing more than an exquisite lottery. The market is extremely unclear, generally not optimistic, and the regulators as the SEC, CFTC and other banking cartels are still holding several trump cards in their sleeves.
So that's why, in my opinion, trading today on short positions is completely unreliable.

Regarding the mining, too, I can not say a clear "yes." If the farm is already running, or at the start-up stage, then for a period there will be an opportunity to earn. However, because of the race with the ASICs, changes in the blockchain protocols , equipment for mining may soon become ineffective. And this is ultimately loss.

Buy and hodl - in my opinion, today is the best opportunity to be in profit. Especially if to invest in known and time-tested altcoins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
April 07, 2018, 05:51:30 AM
Personally to me, it's none of it

I prefer just trading (I can call it Trend trading), I sell when a coin is overbought (hourly or daily), I buy when it's oversold

Daytrading takes a lot of time, what is unacceptable to me because of main work.

Hold strategy is about to skip a lot of opportunities and losing money because of it.

Mining.. just not for me

Pages:
Jump to: