Pages:
Author

Topic: Day trading or Long term - page 3. (Read 2000 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 23, 2024, 04:51:07 AM
If you're going to buy and keep it, then you're not day trading but you are daily accumulating. But that is not a problem because we have our options and strategies on what is going to be more productive and will bring us better profits. So, if that's the way to go for you and that is what will work to give you better trading results then do it. And at the end, if your main goal with your trading profits is to accumulate more Bitcoin, you're doing another good strategy.
well, the fact is that we have a lot of options when trading. We cannot say that we are daily traders, or long-term traders. When we trade, when we feel that at that time we have made a profit, we can immediately sell all the assets.
Yeah, even long term holders becomes trader for a day but you're right, whatever you are doing, still we end up being a trader. So it doesn't matter whether you'd call yourself as a day trader or not.

However, most traders will hold their assets for a while until they get the profits they want. Apart from that, I think day trading usually uses high risk coins like meme coins. However, I don't think they expected much from such a trade.
That's the essence of trading, patience is a virtue and a requirement before you make a profit. And that's the waiting game that we all want to do because of the potential profit.
I am also having same mindset about this with having long term targets are always helpful for the peoples instead of day trading which is having huge risk and any second or miner mistake can bring serious problems so going with this long term polices are always helpful for the peoples because we all know patience always pays good dividend and this is important for the investors so having faith in this is much better.
As mentioned you are doing on daily basis or having long term things but this all is trading and no one having any problem to call you trader instead of having tag of day trader living with this trader is much better.
I do the same thing, and especially because I don't have much time to do daily trading, which in fact is mostly for watching market movements. Because of this, I prefer to do long-term trading or investments, because that way I don't focus too much on price fluctuations that occur, so I can use my concentration to do offline work. and one more thing, the money I use is free money, so this doesn't interfere with my family's finances, my goal is just to enjoy life happily
Activity: 854
Merit: 45
May 22, 2024, 06:43:44 PM
If you're going to buy and keep it, then you're not day trading but you are daily accumulating. But that is not a problem because we have our options and strategies on what is going to be more productive and will bring us better profits. So, if that's the way to go for you and that is what will work to give you better trading results then do it. And at the end, if your main goal with your trading profits is to accumulate more Bitcoin, you're doing another good strategy.
well, the fact is that we have a lot of options when trading. We cannot say that we are daily traders, or long-term traders. When we trade, when we feel that at that time we have made a profit, we can immediately sell all the assets.
Yeah, even long term holders becomes trader for a day but you're right, whatever you are doing, still we end up being a trader. So it doesn't matter whether you'd call yourself as a day trader or not.

However, most traders will hold their assets for a while until they get the profits they want. Apart from that, I think day trading usually uses high risk coins like meme coins. However, I don't think they expected much from such a trade.
That's the essence of trading, patience is a virtue and a requirement before you make a profit. And that's the waiting game that we all want to do because of the potential profit.
I am also having same mindset about this with having long term targets are always helpful for the peoples instead of day trading which is having huge risk and any second or miner mistake can bring serious problems so going with this long term polices are always helpful for the peoples because we all know patience always pays good dividend and this is important for the investors so having faith in this is much better.
As mentioned you are doing on daily basis or having long term things but this all is trading and no one having any problem to call you trader instead of having tag of day trader living with this trader is much better.
Activity: 406
Merit: 140
May 22, 2024, 06:26:40 PM
So I have been trying to wrap my head around which is a better option, day trading crypto or buying for long term keep.
While they both have their pros and cons, they both come with a form of risk and they are meant to generate profit.
The major difference between them is that day trading tend to make profit from small market volatility, while hodling make profit from the bigger change in crypto value.
  Day trading involves more techniques, self discipline and rational decision making.
Which do you prefer and think is better

I assume this is not a matter of which is more profitable between daily and long-term trading. Because if we have skills in trading, of course the daily profits will also be good, especially consistent. But according to this, it is only a matter of time that we can use for trading.

Daily trading needs to be remembered that until now we have not succeeded in defeating the psychology of greed and fear that always haunts us every time we trade. Which makes you unable to sleep at night, you cannot work in peace. talk about profits? Yes, exciting. Even if it's a little, for example we can earn $50-200 a day, especially if we are consistent. However, in the end our sleep is not peaceful because daily trading makes holidays and restless if there are still positions that have not been stopped closed. Because daily trading is basically taking advantage of market price movements within a day, which means we have to monitor prices every day.

So in conclusion, in my opinion, it is profitable to do daily trading (assuming you have the skills and are consistent). But if it has a bad impact on your mental and physical health, you should stop. Because with long-term investments, we don't need to worry about the fate of our investments in the short term because our goal is for a future that makes us mentally and physically much healthier.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 22, 2024, 05:05:06 PM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
May 22, 2024, 09:43:33 AM
Day trading can be refer to short term trading like trading within a day or two days. Long term in the way you used it can mean swing trading. Swing trading is when you hold your coins for some many days to many weeks. But the long term that you are talking about is holding. Do not compare holding to trading, because holding is safer, better and it requires less time and energy from you. But this is when you are buying good coins and not shit coins.

Yes and most people do mistake holding to trading, which makes most of them to fail or loss, because they will be waiting before the coin to rise before they withdraw the money either capital and profit or profit alone and trading require both time, energy and self control, to know when to trade and when not to trade, although both also has some similarities like advantages and disadvantages, it also require patience too because it all involved risks. So that is why we should be aware of what are doing before going through it.
If we want to make profit by trading every day then first of all we need to avoid excess load and remove the thought of excess profit from our head. We usually have to be satisfied with small profits in daily trading. We take trading at right time and if we take some profit by taking trading at right time and in that profit we can hold our coins for long time without selling but we can lose. Because we will analyze the market in the case of short term trading as in the case of long term but we will not analyze the market in the same way. If possible, the investor should conduct daily trading along with long-term investment, so that at the end of the specified period, the investor can earn a good amount of profit, and by trading correctly every day, he can earn a good amount of money.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 690
May 22, 2024, 08:25:28 AM
So I have been trying to wrap my head around which is a better option, day trading crypto or buying for long term keep.
There are two things that need to be separated to answer your question, the first is daily trading and the second is long-term investment. Questions like this should be looked at the abilities of different people because not everyone has good knowledge to carry out trading.

While they both have their pros and cons, they both come with a form of risk and they are meant to generate profit.
The major difference between them is that day trading tend to make profit from small market volatility, while hodling make profit from the bigger change in crypto value.
  Day trading involves more techniques, self discipline and rational decision making.
If we talk about likes it is relative because maybe people understand better how to make long-term investments and vice versa. If you can do day trading by taking advantage of market volatility then that will be much better. But you also have to understand that trading cannot always produce profits because of the uncertain market. It's best to know the skills to do one of them and if the decision has been chosen then do it well.

More specifically I will utilize long-term investments as the main option and will occasionally trade according to much smaller values. This aims to ensure balance and not affect psychology when experiencing losses in the trading we are doing.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131
May 22, 2024, 06:57:46 AM
Well to me, I prefer day reading just buying and keeping because you will know how to make daily income from your day-to-day trading thread is something that you need more focus and you understand different kind of reading than just buying and keeping trading gives me more strategies to acquire more bitcoin, I just prefer the trading than just buying and keeping
well, the fact is that we have a lot of options when trading. We cannot say that we are daily traders, or long-term traders. When we trade, when we feel that at that time we have made a profit, we can immediately sell all the assets. However, most traders will hold their assets for a while until they get the profits they want. Apart from that, I think day trading usually uses high risk coins like meme coins. However, I don't think they expected much from such a trade.
You could really be able to make yourself test out those both things each of them and find out on which one works for you because not all would really be that good on a certain point on which if you do see that it is really that hard for you or doesnt work or not profitable for you then you would naturally be trying out to find another as long you do find it for yourself to be working or something that would really be beneficial for you.
Day trading or long term? There would be different considerations for this one:

1. Time availability
2. Knowledge or skills
3. Financial aspects
4. Effort you could put on

On the moment that you have tested out both sides and finds out that you could handle both things then its good, but if you are really just that good on one side then you would normally
be sticking into that which it is really just that common sense. So it would really be that a matter of choice on which one you would be sticking because not each one of
us does have the same skills and knowledge or awareness of things. So it would really be varying on how you would really be fitting up yourself on such situation.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 22, 2024, 05:15:36 AM
Well to me, I prefer day reading just buying and keeping because you will know how to make daily income from your day-to-day trading thread is something that you need more focus and you understand different kind of reading than just buying and keeping trading gives me more strategies to acquire more bitcoin, I just prefer the trading than just buying and keeping
well, the fact is that we have a lot of options when trading. We cannot say that we are daily traders, or long-term traders. When we trade, when we feel that at that time we have made a profit, we can immediately sell all the assets. However, most traders will hold their assets for a while until they get the profits they want. Apart from that, I think day trading usually uses high risk coins like meme coins. However, I don't think they expected much from such a trade.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 165
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 22, 2024, 01:55:47 AM
Day trading can be refer to short term trading like trading within a day or two days. Long term in the way you used it can mean swing trading. Swing trading is when you hold your coins for some many days to many weeks. But the long term that you are talking about is holding. Do not compare holding to trading, because holding is safer, better and it requires less time and energy from you. But this is when you are buying good coins and not shit coins.

Yes and most people do mistake holding to trading, which makes most of them to fail or loss, because they will be waiting before the coin to rise before they withdraw the money either capital and profit or profit alone and trading require both time, energy and self control, to know when to trade and when not to trade, although both also has some similarities like advantages and disadvantages, it also require patience too because it all involved risks. So that is why we should be aware of what are doing before going through it.
Activity: 20
Merit: 26
May 21, 2024, 07:36:46 AM

I think it's depend on your trading experience and risk management because in day trading you have to be more focused experienced active and having high success rate of trade winning history in order to survive and earn which is quite difficult for anyone to continue long as predicting short term candels direction especially at such high volatile market is difficult but not impossible while compared to them long term holding will be more preferable because here you required just zero knwoledge about anything just you have to buy top of the list coins of Coin Market Cap especially in bear season while following DCA and then hold it long untile Bitcoin make new ATH and bull run got started and you will get big profit and here you haven't required daily check or visit so I will prefer long term holding
Activity: 798
Merit: 117
May 21, 2024, 05:38:14 AM

Let's first differentiate between day trading and long-term trading. In day trading, these are the types of traders who want to get a profit every day. Today, there are day traders whose timeframe is 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30, 1 hour, 4 hours, 12 hours, or a daily timeframe. Now, in those timeframes, you should know where you belong.

And first, find out what category you are in. Second,  you must know something about trading; you can't have nothing. Because if you are not deep, you will not be able to get large earnings from day trade activity. In the long term, you just buy crypto and then hold it depending on how many years you want, while you study it and while you wait for the right day and time to sell it.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 21, 2024, 04:55:58 AM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 21, 2024, 02:43:13 AM
I think that day trading is very important because it is possible to make very fast profits from day trading and you can make huge profits in few minutes or few hours if you want. If you have experience and have practiced day trading before then you can be successful, because it is a matter related to practice if you have not managed the practice then success can be delayed for you. To do well you must gain experience and conduct many types of practice. Then you can earn better than debt.
Getting profits from daily trading is not an easy thing to do, of course we have to have the ability to analyze the market well so that we don't make a mistake in choosing the type of coin we will trade and this of course requires a long process to get good results as you said. It's very true, of course we have to practice and also have good experience in daily trading to be able to get good results and if we can't get good results, it would be better for us to do long-term trading first so we don't continue to experience losses in trading. what we do.
A day trader is one who can run for a short period of time such as 1 or 2 days. But day trading is not relatively easy. In day trading, an investor has to understand various factors and make decisions which can certainly be challenging. But OP mentions long term  that means trading and long term which i called as holding. There is a huge difference between holding and trading. A holder can conduct relatively risk-free trading while day trading is more risky. Just as a day trader can make a profit due to slight fluctuations, he is also more likely to lose. It is extremely difficult for day traders to make profit especially in bearish markets. But for those who are holders, the price hike at that time will not have any effect because they are long term holders.
The smaller the time frame used, the more complicated trading will be, in this case long term will be easier to do, unlike day trading, which requires complex mastery, from trading techniques, money management to psychology, therefore For beginners, I recommend doing long term trading, and setting aside a little capital to learn daily trading, so that later we can do both to make a profit.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 506
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
May 20, 2024, 12:51:12 PM
I think that day trading is very important because it is possible to make very fast profits from day trading and you can make huge profits in few minutes or few hours if you want. If you have experience and have practiced day trading before then you can be successful, because it is a matter related to practice if you have not managed the practice then success can be delayed for you. To do well you must gain experience and conduct many types of practice. Then you can earn better than debt.
Getting profits from daily trading is not an easy thing to do, of course we have to have the ability to analyze the market well so that we don't make a mistake in choosing the type of coin we will trade and this of course requires a long process to get good results as you said. It's very true, of course we have to practice and also have good experience in daily trading to be able to get good results and if we can't get good results, it would be better for us to do long-term trading first so we don't continue to experience losses in trading. what we do.
A day trader is one who can run for a short period of time such as 1 or 2 days. But day trading is not relatively easy. In day trading, an investor has to understand various factors and make decisions which can certainly be challenging. But OP mentions long term  that means trading and long term which i called as holding. There is a huge difference between holding and trading. A holder can conduct relatively risk-free trading while day trading is more risky. Just as a day trader can make a profit due to slight fluctuations, he is also more likely to lose. It is extremely difficult for day traders to make profit especially in bearish markets. But for those who are holders, the price hike at that time will not have any effect because they are long term holders.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
May 20, 2024, 10:15:49 AM
I'm trying to understand what OP means, seems to be considering both options. OP realizes that day trading crypto and buying for long term storage have their own advantages and disadvantages. I think it all depends on our principles in terms of considering investment goals and the planned time period for investing, if you choose short-term goals and are ready to take higher risks then crypto daily trading is more suitable, However, if you have long-term goals and want to avoiding volatile price fluctuations, buying for long-term storage may be a better choice.
Consider the extent to which you are prepared to take risks in your investments. However I suggest that If you feel more comfortable with lower risk and want to avoid the stress associated with active trading, choosing to buy and hold long term could be a more profitable option.
Everything will be worth it with the risks that will be faced, so I think daily and long-term trading both have their own advantages so that we are free to choose according to the desires and goals that we set from the start.

Personally, I prefer long-term trading, especially after seeing crypto movements which are always able to rise in the long term, so there is no doubt that future prices will be better to take advantage of.

And daily trading is also quite profitable, but again there is a big risk that we will face because the possibility of daily trading profits is much greater with long-term trading if we calculate it, so daily trading requires a lot of trading knowledge that we have to master and that is a big consideration. whether to start daily trading or not, I think if we don't have adequate trading knowledge it is better to avoid daily trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
May 20, 2024, 09:15:38 AM

I'm trying to understand what OP means, seems to be considering both options. OP realizes that day trading crypto and buying for long term storage have their own advantages and disadvantages. I think it all depends on our principles in terms of considering investment goals and the planned time period for investing, if you choose short-term goals and are ready to take higher risks then crypto daily trading is more suitable, However, if you have long-term goals and want to avoiding volatile price fluctuations, buying for long-term storage may be a better choice.
Consider the extent to which you are prepared to take risks in your investments. However I suggest that If you feel more comfortable with lower risk and want to avoid the stress associated with active trading, choosing to buy and hold long term could be a more profitable option.
Activity: 70
Merit: 14
May 20, 2024, 08:51:04 AM
There is no denying that day trading is very important as a means of making quick money. Again trading or investing on long-term basis also gives us very good returns many times which is unimaginable as can be seen today by those who invested in Bitcoin around 2012. So both are possible to make good profits if we have enough practice, patience along with foresight and smart thinking will surely make good profits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 515
May 19, 2024, 12:21:08 PM
Everyone has their own view and base on that they could opt out between day trading or long term trading. But the main fact is, trading should be base on their asset. But in my view, long term is better cause thus a trader can analysis and calculate the market properly where short trem trading seems too quick to judge the market. But it also true that sometimes market gives us opportunity by doing day trading and I don't see any wrong if anyone wants to grab it

Anyone that don't day trade, then I consider such person to be a holder. A day trader doesn't really need to sit and watch while the market make moves, they can open their laptop, do all the necessary analysis and make a set up for their trade and then go for their other activities, they don't need to be there that's why stop-loss is there to do the work of been away and take profit for in your oders, it's as simple as that for day trading.

A person who buy coin and doesn't day trade is a holder but the duration they hold Bitcoin is actually different individually. I can decide to buy a coin and hold for a week and decide to sell a week or a month and another person can decide to buy and hold and then sell after a year or hold till when they are satisfactory with the profits earned.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 263
May 19, 2024, 12:06:06 PM
Activity: 62
Merit: 18
May 19, 2024, 04:03:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: