Pages:
Author

Topic: Day Trading Pros and Cons - page 2. (Read 184 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 06:37:22 PM
I worked as a daytrader-scalper in Canadian company Swifttrade . I transformed my experience to cryptotrading and found that you can control ur risks much more better than regular investor so you control profit and loss. I found in this market a lots of scams and this technique is effecient because of risk management.
would be great to learn from you how you have transformed your experience into crypto trading can you inbox me i will be more than happy learning new things from you.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 05:15:47 PM
Day trading can be a very profitable method to make a fast and big money, but it requires a lot of knowledge and experience in trading as it's much risker than long term trading, which is safer, compared to this modality.

Pretty Riskier method of trading, I don't usually prefer this method as even sometimes the most knowledgeable people even can't make profit at the end of the day. Crypto Market is too unpredictable and analyzing it correctly every time is nearly impossible. Day trading in other sectors are still in better position in terms of risk.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 04:56:30 PM
Day trading can be a very profitable method to make a fast and big money, but it requires a lot of knowledge and experience in trading as it's much risker than long term trading, which is safer, compared to this modality.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 04:23:32 PM
Day trading can be more beneficial than long trading but it depends on your style. Day trading will provide more money but it will also provide more stress as you have to time the markets well and have a hint of luck. Also if you day trade in certain countries like the USA every trade is taxable making it terribly tough when it comes time to taxes and overall you get taxed harder. You should consider this all before choosing your style up.
Activity: 278
Merit: 101
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 10, 2018, 03:46:54 PM
In my time here in cryptos I have done both(holding and trading). I started trading a lot, I made some profits but you lose a lot of time trading and you need to be lucky some times. Now im just holding, I dont have enough time to trade and I like more to hold some coins. My strategy is find coins that I like and I know people will love, so I buy them before everyone when the market cap is really low and then I wait the inevitable. I have done this with coins like Verge, DeepOnion, ufr and some other coins. At the moment I recommned you the last two.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 03:42:25 PM
Is day trading more beneficial compared to long term investments in alts?
What are the pros and cons of day trading?

If a trader would like to answer, it would really be grate.
If you have good skills and a little luck then surely investing day will yield a better profit than long term investment. The advantage of day trading is to bring in quick profits but its downside is the higher risk. When trading day, the number of transactions is quite a lot and it is difficult not to make mistakes. And so many transactions so the fees paid will also increase.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 03:09:48 PM
I worked as a daytrader-scalper in Canadian company Swifttrade . I transformed my experience to cryptotrading and found that you can control ur risks much more better than regular investor so you control profit and loss. I found in this market a lots of scams and this technique is effecient because of risk management.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
January 10, 2018, 03:04:22 PM
Is day trading more beneficial compared to long term investments in alts?
What are the pros and cons of day trading?

If a trader would like to answer, it would really be grate.
Pages:
Jump to: