Pages:
Author

Topic: Day trading was fun! - page 4. (Read 1713 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 03:24:51 PM
yes trading is so bad when we are in the victory would be happy otherwise when losing it can make no appetite
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 03:03:09 PM
Yes day trading is fun like you learn everyday and gained profit at the same time you should put hardworks and always love what are you doing also dont be discouraged if you failed sometimes cause mistakes will improve your trading strategies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 02:17:03 PM
Hello guys!

I thought this was never a fun experience when it comes to day trading. Despite the risk, I still find it a lot of fun. First, I try to be a "whale" to manipulate others to dump price by selling all of it. I was selling FAITH to BTC at 45 satoshi and successfully sold half of it.

I bought 277 and 754 FAITH at 45 and 47 satoshi, respectively, hoping that I could have an extra. Then, I decided to sell them all at 50 satoshi. As a result, I have successfully sold more than half of it at that price and I have a few more left before its sold out.

I'm doing this for fun, you know. At the same time, I got profits. However, there's no such thing as perfect day trading strategy. Perhaps, I'm just lucky.

The basics of buy low sell high at a right time. Win or lose, it was fun!
I argue that with a market that is constantly volatile and difficult to predict, it is very difficult to trade successfully today, so to reduce the risk, trade by day is choose the most accurate. In order to be commercially viable you need to always keep track of market prices and all fluctuations in bitcoin prices so that you can handle every possible situation.
Activity: 364
June 08, 2018, 01:05:22 PM
I prefer long-term trading and I do not like daily trading because I work and my trading activities do not work after work, therefore I prefer long-term trading
Activity: 92
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
June 08, 2018, 01:01:11 PM
It's fun because you have much capital and experience, i think that it was difficult to experience in day trading. Beside the difficulty, the risk also looking for your weakness, actually i'm not recommend this strategy for newbie.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
June 08, 2018, 12:55:13 PM
Definitely trading is fun all the time, specially when you are patiently waiting to rise the value per coin.
Fun for those who are knowledgeable and took the time and patience to learn.
A lot of people though really do not go through that process and in that case, becomes the worst decision they ever made rather than it being fun.

Day trading is not easy as you need to be on the chart every single time and minute but the good thing about it is the profit you are making from it and as long as that is intact, you really will always see it as an interesting thing to look forward to the next day and that is simply what makes it fun.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 08, 2018, 06:33:24 AM
I guess it was easy for you to manipulate the price only because you had some relatively big amount of tokens, while traiding volume was low. But there are people who try to do the same without any tokens, they come to telegram groups and begin to conviniece all the holder to sell their tokens "while they can". Of course, they sound pretty seriouse, and some people believe them and sell. Price is dumped, now they buy. The same happens in exchange chatboxes also, by the way. So never read them while traiding. Check all news shared by some strangers, not official sources.
Activity: 308
June 08, 2018, 06:04:25 AM
I really enjoy to daytrade, but it is complicated when the market is all in red, because you are not able to make many profits out of it, because it is more than unstable because of the fluctuations
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 08, 2018, 06:00:52 AM
Hello guys!

I thought this was never a fun experience when it comes to day trading. Despite the risk, I still find it a lot of fun. First, I try to be a "whale" to manipulate others to dump price by selling all of it. I was selling FAITH to BTC at 45 satoshi and successfully sold half of it.

I bought 277 and 754 FAITH at 45 and 47 satoshi, respectively, hoping that I could have an extra. Then, I decided to sell them all at 50 satoshi. As a result, I have successfully sold more than half of it at that price and I have a few more left before its sold out.

I'm doing this for fun, you know. At the same time, I got profits. However, there's no such thing as perfect day trading strategy. Perhaps, I'm just lucky.

Really you tried to be a whale?and you manipulated others to dump?lol market wont even move even if you sell your house to invest 😂😂😂 and how come you may become a whale your capital wasnt enough to buy a single bitcoin

Its not the daytrading is funny instead your post mate.i do daytrade too but i never assume being a whale and will never be.so goodluck baby shark
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 05:58:03 AM
Day trading is fun on that people have a lot of capital and no risk for their lose.this feeling is just to enjoy trading than to think the risk of it.but not all of traders enjoy day traders.they hate day trading because of more losses.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 08, 2018, 05:35:04 AM
Interesting, but they are risky, you may lose money in a few hours, I believe that if you change the campaign for a long time you will be successful and profitable than the transaction of the day, In return, the long-term hold will be less risky for you.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
June 08, 2018, 05:27:48 AM
When you have a lot of money then you can enjoy one-day trading if you are afraid of losing money through here.  otherwise, it means a lot of risk regarding making or losing money. I think luck does play a vital role in this issue. so the decision is yours.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
June 08, 2018, 04:49:45 AM
This is one of the things that I like mostly in cryptocurrencies job that you have fun and also you get your profit
Normally, rather than saying day trading is fun, I would rather say making profit and a shit load of it from day trading is fun. Day trading itself is a lot of work that can even come with huge stress but the good thing about it is that you can end up making a whole lot from it and that is where the sweet part comes into play.

It takes a lot to get used to the stress that comes with it but as you keep getting better and confident in yourself; it gradually becomes fun when you keep seeing the increase that comes in for you.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
June 06, 2018, 05:22:30 AM
Hello guys!

Hey, getting profit is always fun and actually trading is a bit addictive because i see that there is a problem called overtrade.
But to see that our account is growing everyday by daytrading is a very wonderful experience.
Day trading is really fun specially when earn profit out  of it
It can be addictive if you dwell it too much like any computer games but good things about it is you will earn profit your not just  wasting your time. 
Trading is not a time depending process but a process of mind, if you use your mind and or knowledge in you trading process then you may be a successful trader. On the other hand you may not get success of you are trading without knowledge. If front of knowledge there is not a specific time but your decisions those will payoff and will make you able to get huge output.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 05:20:29 AM
Of course this is so fun, sometimes factor of lucky indeed makes us happy. But beside that then we have to understand the market characyer so we can get more profit. But to calculate the chart i suggest you to not to see it every 5 minutes.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 04:07:20 AM
This is one of the things that I like mostly in cryptocurrencies job that you have fun and also you get your profit
Activity: 546
June 05, 2018, 06:26:42 PM
Hello guys!

That is how you should start. Start from the basic in trading which is buy low and sell high. Definitely day to day trading is fun if you are only using the spare of your money.
The better way to get profit is to hear about good news always and think positive about crypto currency, day trading is good and profit worthy but it needs a lot of experience and knowledge so if you want to be a trader then try to enhance your information skills about it, choose some strategies like having patience and don’t rush to trade,. Trading is fun only if you use it as job which gives good profit to the users always so high.
Yes, day trading needs skills and knowledge but I think no one will go trading without proper information on how to do it, day trading is fun if we have much time to spend because as for me day traders need to focus on the market activity to have basis on when to buy and sell.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 06:10:41 PM
Definitely trading is fun all the time, specially when you are patiently waiting to rise the value per coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 05, 2018, 05:49:44 PM
if trading done with a good skill will always give profit and risk a little loss. so many traders who like it because they already get a profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 04:22:57 PM
Hello guys!

That is how you should start. Start from the basic in trading which is buy low and sell high. Definitely day to day trading is fun if you are only using the spare of your money.
The better way to get profit is to hear about good news always and think positive about crypto currency, day trading is good and profit worthy but it needs a lot of experience and knowledge so if you want to be a trader then try to enhance your information skills about it, choose some strategies like having patience and don’t rush to trade,. Trading is fun only if you use it as job which gives good profit to the users always so high.
Pages:
Jump to: