Pages:
Author

Topic: Days back Pakistan Model killed by her own brother. - page 2. (Read 1311 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
win against her own people

There is a large number of models, they produce tons of content.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Pakistani_female_models

Being Famous produce risks.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
One among the leading model of Pakistan has been killed for honor by her own brother. He too admitted killing her and have given reason of posting shameful and racy photos in her networking profile. Honor killing is found much over the Asian countries and now once again its been proved.

Shame on honor killings.. we are really sick and tired of femicides..many women are being killed by their lovers, husbands , brothers and significant others because of their subhuman characters. they have always reasons for these homicides but these reasons are totally bullshit. No woman deserve to be killed by somebody's jealousy, anger etc.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
There are reports that she feared for her life so she knew very well what she was risking. I think it was pretty brave of her to stand up for what she believed even though she probably knew she couldn't win against her own people. And I don't think she deserves the tears of the world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Honor killing is found much over the Asian countries and now once again its been proved.

The issue of Anonymity is 100% on the side who publish the own Face and the Locality of Living.

Online and Offline Harassing of Models and their Parents is presented around the Globe.

In the USA such cases are enough, due to number of Adult Performers.

not condoning his actions but she was a total whore

What does You thinking in this way?
Just check the number of Pakistan Girl Performers

NSFW
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1325&bih=602&q=Pakistani+poon+tang

And put this girl pictures here.
She is 100% not a whore.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Sounds to me like stone age incident , but most of the they want to leave this stone age country and live more comfort to europe or any 21century lands , better salary's , better health system.. but wait they want to bring their stone age habbits with them, stay at your home , do your things , and enjoy the dark age!  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
not condoning his actions but she was a total whore
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
So his family honor has been fulfilled, good for him. I hope he feels good now and proud of his actions. You can always get another sister.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
One among the leading model of Pakistan has been killed for honor by her own brother. He too admitted killing her and have given reason of posting shameful and racy photos in her networking profile. Honor killing is found much over the Asian countries and now once again its been proved.
Pages:
Jump to: