Pages:
Author

Topic: DaYun ZigMiner (a.k.a PinIdea) - page 2. (Read 602 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 29
November 05, 2018, 07:27:55 PM
Interesting new miner from DaYun... specs are very weak, seems to be maybe an old model from their days as PinIdea that they just want to get rid of?

Groestl2.6 GH/s200 W
Myr-Groestl4.3 GH/s220 W
LBRY1.536 GH/s11 W
Pascal2.3 GH/s3 W
LYRA2rev2192 MH/s25W

Interesting to see how low the draw for LBRY and Pascal are.. perhaps this machine was a testbed for each of the chips they made? Or perhaps to keep the hashrate per device low enough that nobody suspected them secretly mining.

If anybody gets their hands on one of these, I would love to check the firmware image to see how long they have been using them. When PinIdea launched the RR-200 I was able to confirm they had chips in hand and mining Cryptonight as early as August 2017, long before anybody started pointing fingers at secret ASICs.

This one supposedly does 5 algos at the same time.
Activity: 236
Merit: 16
November 05, 2018, 07:15:19 PM
Interesting new miner from DaYun... specs are very weak, seems to be maybe an old model from their days as PinIdea that they just want to get rid of?

Groestl2.6 GH/s200 W
Myr-Groestl4.3 GH/s220 W
LBRY1.536 GH/s11 W
Pascal2.3 GH/s3 W
LYRA2rev2192 MH/s25W

Interesting to see how low the draw for LBRY and Pascal are.. perhaps this machine was a testbed for each of the chips they made? Or perhaps to keep the hashrate per device low enough that nobody suspected them secretly mining.

If anybody gets their hands on one of these, I would love to check the firmware image to see how long they have been using them. When PinIdea launched the RR-200 I was able to confirm they had chips in hand and mining Cryptonight as early as August 2017, long before anybody started pointing fingers at secret ASICs.
Pages:
Jump to: