Pages:
Author

Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism - page 59. (Read 127582 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
June 26, 2017, 10:03:04 PM
Dcorp will push hard this lats week of the crowdsale. Will be finished on June 30th. Join us now!!
https://t.co/wohNA666pj 400 DRP for 1 ETH.
The last week for buy... buy... buy.....

The last days to buy DRP at an even advantageous price. I am convinced that DRP will be one of the great opportunities of the year and within a few months those who have made the decision to invest here will surely be viewed with envy by all the undecided who are letting go this great opportunity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
June 26, 2017, 05:43:27 PM
Price of ETH is really low at the moment and it is a good possibility to join crowdsale and buy some DRP tokens. Unfortunately I invested when ETH was approx. about 310$. Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 26, 2017, 05:15:33 PM
Few days left before the crowdsales ends . Qhat are you waiting for? Invest now and for sure you will make a lot of profit after that. Dcorp for sure will become successful in the future and after crowdsale it will become popular to the online or crypto world. More invest in dcorp more chances of earning profit. How many ether invested as of now it is 10,000? Or it is 15,000? I hope 15000 ether collect before end of crowdsale.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
June 26, 2017, 03:49:56 PM
I'm sure DRP will be a good coin and it will be available on famous exchange platforms like bittrex, but I do not expect and do not want dcorp to be in poloniex, I've got problems there repeatedly with the same problem, I think poloniex is a exchange platform which is weird and I'm worried about them.
Poloniex is one of the top alt coin market and you really cannot ignore that because of the recent troubles they are facing because of increase in traffic,it might take some time for them to rectify that and almost all of the sites are experiencing huge traffic,would like to see it listing in all the major exchanges.
Old users will definitely remain comfortable with poloniex but for new users like me not sure to use it again for a long after getting same issues many times, i feel traumatized. Yes I'm sure DRP will be listed in all major exchanges.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 26, 2017, 03:27:03 PM
Hypothetical question. What happens if ethereum crashes to 50 dollars? Are we out of the range again? I have a funny feeling that it will reset to April values.
Since this is a hypothetical question i would like to tell that the chances of going down to $50 are less and i see this as a correction after all the rally it had and if it happens to go down then it will be a loss to the project as the valuation will be really low compared to their plans,either way lets see how the price will move in the coming weeks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
June 26, 2017, 03:22:29 PM
I'm sure DRP will be a good coin and it will be available on famous exchange platforms like bittrex, but I do not expect and do not want dcorp to be in poloniex, I've got problems there repeatedly with the same problem, I think poloniex is a exchange platform which is weird and I'm worried about them.
Poloniex is one of the top alt coin market and you really cannot ignore that because of the recent troubles they are facing because of increase in traffic,it might take some time for them to rectify that and almost all of the sites are experiencing huge traffic,would like to see it listing in all the major exchanges.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
June 26, 2017, 02:08:34 PM
Funny thing if you are buying DCORP tokens by Bitcoin, then few days ago when ETH was worth 0.14 BTC you would get about 3300 DRP for 1BTC but 1BTC today gives us about 9.5 ETH, times 400 == 3800 DRP.
So with Bitcoin you get more DCORP tokens now then second week of ICO.
That's right, because cryptocurrencies prices fluctuate, buy Drp tokens using bitcoin may get more token instead of using ethereum to purchase it. People should aware of this and consider some things before acquire the tokens.
I'm wondering about ; if ICO's goal isn't achieved, whether €9 Million is the goal of the funding? Or that just maximum market cap of drp token?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
June 26, 2017, 01:54:06 PM
Funny thing if you are buying DCORP tokens by Bitcoin, then few days ago when ETH was worth 0.14 BTC you would get about 3300 DRP for 1BTC but 1BTC today gives us about 9.5 ETH, times 400 == 3800 DRP.
So with Bitcoin you get more DCORP tokens now then second week of ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
June 26, 2017, 11:57:37 AM
As of now, ETH is around 200~230$. If anyone is planning to invest in DRP, it is a good day for last minute shopping. Last day will be June 30, and hopefully our signature campaign will be extended. I have big hopes in DRP project. More power to the team and devs!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
June 26, 2017, 11:15:28 AM
Love all the bounty reactions on this thread. All very sincere :-)

This is also due to compulsory activity to post atleast once in a week on the announcement thread, but being updated is always good for the users who are promoting the coin. And since this coin is promoting Derivatives in crypto currency which is very unique and if it goes same like fiat equity derivatives way then this project will be huge success and the shareholders will be benefited with huge bonus.
Mostly post from bounty hunters here are also investor of the coin so It is very importat to be updated on the thread regardless of the cumpolsary post needed to receive the reward. This is one of the few coin that I can see people are actually giving interest not just because of the bounty they can get but mainly because this is actually a good project
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
June 26, 2017, 09:50:13 AM

This is also due to compulsory activity to post atleast once in a week on the announcement thread, but being updated is always good for the users who are promoting the coin. And since this coin is promoting Derivatives in crypto currency which is very unique and if it goes same like fiat equity derivatives way then this project will be huge success and the shareholders will be benefited with huge bonus.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
June 26, 2017, 05:52:05 AM
Another promising and memorable project will come to an end. Well dcorp is one promising and a memorable project. I hope that drp would be a very good coin to invest on and probably became stabilize when put in the market. I do really love supporting this project but it will come to an end this week. Thank you DCORP. What a successful project it is.
Yeah. The dcorp is really a great project. I know they will become more successful in the near future. The advertising in the youtube is really a great technique to have more investors.
You have a good point. The advertisement in the youtube have a really good effect to their project. It became more popular to the market because of that. I hope your project will achieve your goals and your dreams.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
June 26, 2017, 05:48:03 AM
Another promising and memorable project will come to an end. Well dcorp is one promising and a memorable project. I hope that drp would be a very good coin to invest on and probably became stabilize when put in the market. I do really love supporting this project but it will come to an end this week. Thank you DCORP. What a successful project it is.
Yeah. The dcorp is really a great project. I know they will become more successful in the near future. The advertising in the youtube is really a great technique to have more investors.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
June 26, 2017, 05:07:40 AM
Dcorp will push hard this lats week of the crowdsale. Will be finished on June 30th. Join us now!!
https://t.co/wohNA666pj 400 DRP for 1 ETH.
The last week for buy... buy... buy.....
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
June 26, 2017, 04:56:54 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
June 26, 2017, 04:10:42 AM
I was happy that for being part of this DCORP project, I see how to become successful this project. Good job DCORP Crowdsale I was looking forward for your more success.

Same with me here. I am also glad that I am a part of this campaign by dcorps and I can see how they boom and progresses for this month of June. I just hope they will continue to be successful in their projects and possibly upcoming plans and strategies. Anyway nice job on DCORP Crowdsale.

As always I am very glad having dcorp for a months being a part of their campaign, the team is doing very well  and this June it has been promising a DCORP Crowdsale. We all hope for the best of this project to be successfull in every weeks journey and more developments will be implemented, and as I can see the project raised more funds that's how it works to be more blessed for the following days.
I witnessed everything on how successfully they are. I hope I can join again on their upcoming and following projects. It is a pleasure for me on working with you dcorp team. In their project, we are also part of it. Without the help of everybody, we are nothing. Hope you will treasure it as our success.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
June 25, 2017, 07:55:10 PM
Their is massive confidence by investors in DCORP particularly the transparency in the team assembled by the DCORP.
There is also full support for the success of this project of a decentralized and democratic corporation.
Daily many investors are entrusting their funds in this project.
DCORP is a huge revolution in the altcoin world.

Ya it is true due to bringing derivatives in the crypto world is a big achievement and once the platform is ready and go in flow then you will see that how much the profit will boost it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
June 25, 2017, 07:44:28 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 25, 2017, 06:01:00 PM
Hypothetical question. What happens if ethereum crashes to 50 dollars? Are we out of the range again? I have a funny feeling that it will reset to April values.
Pages:
Jump to: