Pages:
Author

Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism - page 85. (Read 127582 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2017, 07:18:47 PM
Am I missing something, looks like you can buy Drp tokens with only Eth, or are other coins allowed? Meaning I have to convert my cash/bitcoins to eth first?

Youre correct you have to buy with Eth because it tracks the payment and converts to DRP but make sure you send it to them through one of these but

Mist (official)
    MetaMask (Chrome)
    MyEtherWallet (MEW)

but you can convert other coins just make sure it goes through one of these

Mist (official)
    MetaMask (Chrome)
    MyEtherWallet (MEW)

its very important otherwise your DRP wont be added. its tracked through etherium network not exchanges

On Dcorp crowdsale website an option is given to invest through BTC also.I do not know how it is going to work but there is an option for sure.
Hello,

I see in the roadmap not anything concrete before March 2018 - long time for crypto, by that time so much will happen. How much work was done before the crowdsale, what are the main drivers for the March 2018 target of the exchange capabilities?

Just trying to get the necessary inputs before investing big money, thanks.
I also want to invest but I think I should wait till it is available on exchanges.Any idea when will they be available on exchange?
As per there roadmap.DRP tokens will be available on exchange in October 2017.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
June 07, 2017, 06:57:03 PM
Hello,

I see in the roadmap not anything concrete before March 2018 - long time for crypto, by that time so much will happen. How much work was done before the crowdsale, what are the main drivers for the March 2018 target of the exchange capabilities?

I also want to invest but I think I should wait till it is available on exchanges.Any idea when will they be available on exchange?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 07, 2017, 06:45:43 PM
Am I missing something, looks like you can buy Drp tokens with only Eth, or are other coins allowed? Meaning I have to convert my cash/bitcoins to eth first?
That is the same thing I am having in mind. I think they could have make provision for those that have dollars to invest with the fiat. I have seen that this project is going to be successful and the best time to get it cheap is now.
yes that is right to say that it is  good time to invest right now if someone want to purchase it at low price. as they are giving good opporjtintew. I am sure that the project is going to attract more and more investors in short period of time.
The project is already on its way to success as we can see that it is going to hit one million USD. A lot of people have invested in this project because they known the benefits of this project. Yesterday one of my friend asked for investment and at that time I suggested to invest in it.
yes the project is really going to be so much successful  I am sure that the investors will increase more, because there is really a very positive discussion about the project in crypto community, I myself suggested some friends to do investment there, because I am very much confident for investment in this project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
June 07, 2017, 06:41:46 PM
That is the same thing I am having in mind. I think they could have make provision for those that have dollars to invest with the fiat. I have seen that this project is going to be successful and the best time to get it cheap is now.
yes that is right to say that it is  good time to invest right now if someone want to purchase it at low price. as they are giving good opporjtintew. I am sure that the project is going to attract more and more investors in short period of time.
The project is already on its way to success as we can see that it is going to hit one million USD. A lot of people have invested in this project because they known the benefits of this project. Yesterday one of my friend asked for investment and at that time I suggested to invest in it.
Activity: 840
June 07, 2017, 05:19:16 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
June 07, 2017, 04:28:21 PM
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
June 07, 2017, 03:34:17 PM
Hello,

Activity: 110
Merit: 14
June 07, 2017, 03:17:06 PM

Youre correct you have to buy with Eth because it tracks the payment and converts to DRP but make sure you send it to them through one of these but

Mist (official)
    MetaMask (Chrome)
    MyEtherWallet (MEW)

but you can convert other coins just make sure it goes through one of these

Mist (official)
    MetaMask (Chrome)
    MyEtherWallet (MEW)

its very important otherwise your DRP wont be added. its tracked through etherium network not exchanges

June 07, 2017, 03:07:43 PM
Wow gonna hit 1 million USD soon good job Smiley and the marketing has yet to begin
Activity: 210
June 07, 2017, 03:05:37 PM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
June 07, 2017, 01:59:50 PM
Quick explainer on DCorp

https://www.investitin.com/dcorp/

Very informative, short and simple. I haven't seen before such a website which suggest and informs the public more about a good investment.

When I read the formula It was like I was waiting for the css to be updated as it was very far the letter from others, if you know what I mean.
Activity: 980
June 07, 2017, 01:06:17 PM
Why did you choose that DRP will be powered by ETH instead of BTC? How did you come to this decision?
Eth these days is much efficient and faster compared to bitcoin. I think that's one of the reason why DCORP used ETH instead of BTC. I also think the smart contracts hype gather more investors compared to ICOs that uses BTC.
June 07, 2017, 12:56:27 PM
Wow, 800k plus already funded in this week. DCORP will be next to bitcoin in the future because of that crowdsale. And I think next week the current fund now will be doubled in next week.

Next bitcoin might be pushing it, but it could be close to it or be at par with the current well traded coins like ETH, LTC and XMR. It is promising, that is why people are really investing money into the project and the devs are very active with the community. I guess, after launch we could expect a sudden rise in price, so buying now would be the best choice.

Their are so many coins which went good in ICO but as soon as it gets launch in exchange their rates go down and it is natural because in the starting their will be dump through lot of options, like bounty coins, weak hands who seeing small profit are just selling it seeing small dump in price. So i will wait till launch and then i will buy it and keep for long term.

DCORP bounties were paid in eth and/or btc. No one got DRP for free. This token can not be mined. You either buy it form the ICO or you hope one of us takes a loss on the exchange..... If you are hoping for it to be sold cheaper on an exchange at a loss....good luck.

I agree we need to really help them in their marketing campaign...I dont think many crypto investors understand the importance of options of the coins...It is a trillion dollar market for stocks, it can be a billion dollar market for cryptos for start...

• Options allow you to invest smaller amounts of cash it takes to purchase 1 coin and basically profit from it's movement as if you own it
Say 1 BTC is $2500...you purchase 10 call options betting it will go up for $150 per call option.. 1 month later 1 btc is $3200....Your $1500 investment is now worth $5500. And you did not have to spend $25000 to make it but only $1500..So leverage is huge!!!
  • Trillions of dollars worth of options are traded on the stock market each year and crypto has none yet
If DCORP can pull this off with just 1.8 million shares you can expect them to be worth hundreds to thousand per piece..
  • Stock options traders will start trading options on cryptos
Billions more will enter crypto market.
  • Crypto owners can sell call options to make extra money while holding
  • Crypto owners can protect themselves against price drops by purchasing put options
  • Crypto traders can bet on price drops with put options

This is far better than the average fund my project ico, this contributes to the crypto market like all the top ones do.

This is if there would be trading options in the stock market. Let's face it, the first one to be listed in a stock market would be bitcoins, and that hasn't even happened yet even after so much reviews of the ETF. If DCorp were to be listed then that would be something else, it could possibly overtake bitcoins by that time.

Im not saying cryptocoins will be listed on the stock market, Im saying DCORP is developing the same system for cryptocurrencies so thats why this ico is huge deal...it works for stock, it will work for coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
June 07, 2017, 12:54:22 PM
Why did you choose that DRP will be powered by ETH instead of BTC? How did you come to this decision?
Activity: 140
June 07, 2017, 12:04:17 PM
how to joined this bounty program? Huh I LIKE THIS PROJECT Cool

Bounty is sold out already you can join as a shareholder by buying DRP tokens https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale but hurry up, the first week bonus ends within one day and 15 hours.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
June 07, 2017, 11:49:56 AM
how to joined this bounty program? Huh I LIKE THIS PROJECT Cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
June 07, 2017, 11:14:23 AM
Wow, 800k plus already funded in this week. DCORP will be next to bitcoin in the future because of that crowdsale. And I think next week the current fund now will be doubled in next week.

Next bitcoin might be pushing it, but it could be close to it or be at par with the current well traded coins like ETH, LTC and XMR. It is promising, that is why people are really investing money into the project and the devs are very active with the community. I guess, after launch we could expect a sudden rise in price, so buying now would be the best choice.

Their are so many coins which went good in ICO but as soon as it gets launch in exchange their rates go down and it is natural because in the starting their will be dump through lot of options, like bounty coins, weak hands who seeing small profit are just selling it seeing small dump in price. So i will wait till launch and then i will buy it and keep for long term.

DCORP bounties were paid in eth and/or btc. No one got DRP for free. This token can not be mined. You either buy it form the ICO or you hope one of us takes a loss on the exchange..... If you are hoping for it to be sold cheaper on an exchange at a loss....good luck.

I agree we need to really help them in their marketing campaign...I dont think many crypto investors understand the importance of options of the coins...It is a trillion dollar market for stocks, it can be a billion dollar market for cryptos for start...

• Options allow you to invest smaller amounts of cash it takes to purchase 1 coin and basically profit from it's movement as if you own it
Say 1 BTC is $2500...you purchase 10 call options betting it will go up for $150 per call option.. 1 month later 1 btc is $3200....Your $1500 investment is now worth $5500. And you did not have to spend $25000 to make it but only $1500..So leverage is huge!!!
  • Trillions of dollars worth of options are traded on the stock market each year and crypto has none yet
If DCORP can pull this off with just 1.8 million shares you can expect them to be worth hundreds to thousand per piece..
  • Stock options traders will start trading options on cryptos
Billions more will enter crypto market.
  • Crypto owners can sell call options to make extra money while holding
  • Crypto owners can protect themselves against price drops by purchasing put options
  • Crypto traders can bet on price drops with put options

This is far better than the average fund my project ico, this contributes to the crypto market like all the top ones do.

This is if there would be trading options in the stock market. Let's face it, the first one to be listed in a stock market would be bitcoins, and that hasn't even happened yet even after so much reviews of the ETF. If DCorp were to be listed then that would be something else, it could possibly overtake bitcoins by that time.
Activity: 140
June 07, 2017, 10:41:33 AM
- UPDATE -
OVER 1,000 SHAREHOLDERS HAVE INVESTED
Democratizing Venture Capital

We are in the first week of the DCORP Crowdsale.
And we are honored that already more than 1,000 people have invested to become a DCORP shareholder, another fantastic milestone. Thanks for your trust and sharing our vision!

This humbles us and at the same time confirms that we are on the right track with our vision - shared by all of you..

We'd just like to remind you that you still have to possibility get the most DRP token for your ETH. Just in case you'd like to increase your share for the discount during this first crowdsale week (550 DRP for 1 ETH). Or for you to let others in on this deal, so they can participate as well.
The adress to participate in the crowdsale is visible here:

https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale#countdown

You can only send ETH from a real Ether wallet - don’t send it directly from an exchange!
Also, it is only possible to buy DRP (our token) with ETH, no other coins. Please look at the detailed instructions on our website.

Many people are here because they participate in the signature campaign of this project, but for me, it is quite different, even though as a participant in your signature campaign, but I am very interested in the project. I always keep track of it, and I am planning to invest in your ICO, this project is developing well, I think it will be profitable for investors.

Yes but make sure you invest within one day and 19 hours because than you still profit from the first week bonus!! 550 DRP : One ETH
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
June 07, 2017, 09:18:59 AM
- UPDATE -

And we are honored that already more than 1,000 people have invested to become a DCORP shareholder, another fantastic milestone. Thanks for your trust and sharing our vision!

This humbles us and at the same time confirms that we are on the right track with our vision - shared by all of you..

We'd just like to remind you that you still have to possibility get the most DRP token for your ETH. Just in case you'd like to increase your share for the discount during this first crowdsale week (550 DRP for 1 ETH). Or for you to let others in on this deal, so they can participate as well.

You can only send ETH from a real Ether wallet - don’t send it directly from an exchange!
Also, it is only possible to buy DRP (our token) with ETH, no other coins. Please look at the detailed instructions on our website.

Many people are here because they participate in the signature campaign of this project, but for me, it is quite different, even though as a participant in your signature campaign, but I am very interested in the project. I always keep track of it, and I am planning to invest in your ICO, this project is developing well, I think it will be profitable for investors.
Activity: 854
June 07, 2017, 09:13:37 AM
- UPDATE -

Yes, that is a great thing for your project, everything goes smoothly, and I think, this success will not stop, your ICO is still going through the end of June. I believe that your project will receive special attention from everyone. Advertising programs are showing its effects. Everything is wonderful
Pages:
Jump to: