Pages:
Author

Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism - page 95. (Read 127582 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
June 02, 2017, 04:37:50 AM
Contract Address: 0x621d78f2ef2fd937bfca696cabaf9a779f59b3ed
Token symbol: DRP
Decimals: 2
Thank you EDisney, ist works.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
June 02, 2017, 04:29:21 AM
I am trying to use Metamask instead, when I buy some, what should I put int he "refund adress"?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
June 02, 2017, 04:24:06 AM
I want to join the crowfunding but as a n00b the message at the main page confuse me.

"Please do not send Ether from an exchange directly. Step by step instructions are provided for using Mist or Chrome to connect to the Ethereum network"

Must I use Mist or Chrome or can I send payment from my Trezor? And also by Ether, does that mean ETH or ETC?

You have to have the private key of the address you are sending from. I used Parity...

It's ETH.

So I can't send from my Trezor wallet?

I can't use mist, I only get an empty mist "error" message in the last step of the step by step guide when you are supposed to generate an adress to send bitcoins to convert to ether.

I don't use trezor...

You could pm HanscoLeek or join the slack https://dcorphq.herokuapp.com/ to get help.
June 02, 2017, 04:06:23 AM
I want to join the crowfunding but as a n00b the message at the main page confuse me.

"Please do not send Ether from an exchange directly. Step by step instructions are provided for using Mist or Chrome to connect to the Ethereum network"

Must I use Mist or Chrome or can I send payment from my Trezor? And also by Ether, does that mean ETH or ETC?

You have to have the private key of the address you are sending from. I used Parity...

It's ETH.

So I can't send from my Trezor wallet?

I can't use mist, I only get an empty mist "error" message in the last step of the step by step guide when you are supposed to generate an adress to send bitcoins to convert to ether.
June 02, 2017, 04:04:11 AM
Doing good doing good for a 💩 project

Thanks for the compliment Smiley
Activity: 389
Merit: 424
Bitcoin Review owner
June 02, 2017, 04:02:00 AM
subscribe
June 02, 2017, 03:53:23 AM

It's ETH.
June 02, 2017, 03:42:10 AM

Activity: 84
Merit: 11
June 02, 2017, 03:33:38 AM
Doing good doing good for a 💩 project
June 02, 2017, 03:27:40 AM
I have also joined. How can I see the token in Myetherwallet, what are the settings for "Custom Token"?
@DCORP Team, can you provide these informations so that we can see DCORP on Myetherwallet?
Needed for Custom Token:
Address
Token Symbol
Decimals

Thanks!

Yes! I am also looking for the same info for MyEtherWallet! (Still downloading Ethereum wallet for days...)

Contract Address: 0x621d78f2ef2fd937bfca696cabaf9a779f59b3ed
Token symbol: DRP
Decimals: 2
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
June 02, 2017, 03:17:11 AM
$500k raised already Shocked. I wondering how high the total amount raised will be. You should consider doing the signature/Twitter campaign payments in DRP instead of BTC Grin.

Just for the first day of crowdsale $500k already? That's a lot and it means that many are interested to DCORP.

And this is only the angel day of crowd sale and there are more weeks to come for sure many will cope up with this crowd sale.

I'm seeing this crowd sale will be very successful.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
June 02, 2017, 03:04:32 AM
$500k raised already Shocked. I wondering how high the total amount raised will be. You should consider doing the signature/Twitter campaign payments in DRP instead of BTC Grin.
June 02, 2017, 02:59:32 AM
Question:
If less is invested than max, does this mean i am relatively speaking a bigger shareholder? (Assuming minimum fund is reached)

Correct!

[/quote]
Will these tokens be worth anything in the future?
[/quote]

Aside from being backed by 51% of the raised ETH, DRP offers the prospect of growth and/or dividend which can increase it's value independently from Ether. Token holders will be able to vote on the destination of generated Eth (the profits). Anyone can propose to payout dividends at any time, the proposal will be subjected to a vote among the token holders. Please see the sections 'Profit' and 'ETH > Dividend' in the whitepaper.
Activity: 532
June 02, 2017, 02:54:22 AM
4 hours Angel Day!!! Invest now in Dcorp and get extra DRP tokens 500.000k USD raised already https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale

Yeah already half a million dollars raised, this is awesome.

It should raise at least 2 million dollars, this crowdsale by the looks of it.

There is still 4 weeks left so plenty of time to get in, but if you want extra bonus to your investment then you do have to get in quick and early(aka today), and there is only 3 hours left now!!!
June 02, 2017, 02:47:58 AM
4 hours Angel Day!!! Invest now in Dcorp and get extra DRP tokens 500.000k USD raised already https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale
June 02, 2017, 02:42:19 AM
as of now, 1819 ether and counting raised in just first day of crowdsale i think the angel day crowdsale was a success! congratulations DCORP devs! the angel day is a good start of a successful crowdsale i hope DCORP will be a successful token in future.

Great start for the crowdsale, I was looking for this information on website, but there is none yet. Will it be available there for the public after the day is over?

Already 2128 Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 02, 2017, 02:30:35 AM
Question:
If less is invested than max, does this mean i am relatively speaking a bigger shareholder? (Assuming minimum fund is reached)
Activity: 22
June 02, 2017, 02:10:43 AM
I have also joined. How can I see the token in Myetherwallet, what are the settings for "Custom Token"?
@DCORP Team, can you provide these informations so that we can see DCORP on Myetherwallet?
Needed for Custom Token:
Address
Token Symbol
Decimals

Thanks!

Yes! I am also looking for the same info for MyEtherWallet! (Still downloading Ethereum wallet for days...)
Activity: 70
June 02, 2017, 02:06:44 AM
Good project.
I saw weird comparison to exscudo on earlier pages. To me, exscudo is a real scam. Dcorp is legit
I am in, price a bit steep for waiting1 year to really shine. But great idea and good team; I am not doibtibg success
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
June 02, 2017, 01:58:13 AM
Needed for Custom Token:
Address
Token Symbol
Decimals

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: