Pages:
Author

Topic: [$DCU-DCU]-MNX16-PACKAGES-HOST-EXCHANGES-[ANN] - page 3. (Read 20390 times)

copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
copper member
hello, we've paid new exchange listing fee, and this and more releases coming within 24-48 h
copper member
Winwallet not sinc.. Addnode?

it should, nodes are seeded, i have some handy ones anyway..

104.156.226.118:12013
85.106.3.228:12013
45.32.1.17:12013
45.77.104.232:12013
108.61.87.159:12013
173.212.247.217:12013
207.246.93.132:12013
149.28.58.72:12013
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
Winwallet not sinc.. Addnode?
Activity: 310
Merit: 13
just need to PM, and is a ''swap'' tab.. we cant go house by house swapping your coins.

simple, write intruction here how to swap,sending wallet swap etc..done
not all member using discord app.
copper member

Even when the webshop and merchandising wont be official launched untill official release date, first materials are being manufactered right now, and we wil show up some real deal, pictures of the first bunch of DCU designs for this winter season upcoming.
Follow discord because we are givingaway T-shirts, Stickers & much more very soon.

copper member
Activity: 54
copper member
just need to PM, and is a ''swap'' tab.. we cant go house by house swapping your coins.

Activity: 310
Merit: 13
funny, after price dump on scryp algo, now using x16r with several MN running before the ANN,
No information about swap address on discord etc. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
copper member
I would like to see white paper and information about the project team. I did not see this information among the links.
yes, more information wil be launched soon, a white paper and a web site, we have been waiting to conclude the presale to make a realistic roadmap based in the btc rised.

copper member
yes, we can announce that presale has ended, sel wall was bought and price up, can not back to sel in the same price, so we need to burn the remaining coins once swap period is over, if you have old dcu, generated before this announcement, then contact us at discord to get swapped.
we wait for new exchanges that allow us to claim our place at coinmarketcap, other informative marketcap websites have been notified for add our project as well.
also must to say that trade satoshi has typo in their information about our coin, we are no longer dogecoin ultra, while ago, and our website have been changed too, please guys, check support and change it soon.
upcoming as well the addition from masternode tracking sites and our official hoster, tba.

Activity: 560
Merit: 128
I would like to see white paper and information about the project team. I did not see this information among the links.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I think this above post sums up this project quite accurately from the available information. Just another coin for the sake of just another coin.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
russian federation language translation reserved
copper member
@here $dcu added to tradesatoshi.com, mn packages already there to purchase.
copper member
Activity: 54

when swap will end brother? 2- October or only 1 October?
because you just said it will be open until 1- October, I don't know what exactly time for SWAP end
Yes we, ve decided to give 2 more day till 3 October to swap, but not more new mined coins  an be swapped if generated after 1 October.

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
when swap will end brother? 2- October or only 1 October?
because you just said it will be open until 1- October, I don't know what exactly time for SWAP end
copper member
Turkish translation reserved

we are going to release our mn setup guides today, tomorrow as the latest, would be needed to translate to:
-russian federation language
-japan language
-china language
-korea language.

reserve now
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
Turkish translation reserved
copper member