Pages:
Author

Topic: DCX - Managed Global Payment BlockChain - page 8. (Read 4395 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 323
November 18, 2017, 01:40:30 AM
reserved

bounty campaign will be posted shortly.
Thanks!
I like to join your campaign program! And i will buy somes ETH to invest!
great i am waiting for your participation both in campaign and ico
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 01:37:02 AM
reserved

bounty campaign will be posted shortly.
Thanks!
I like to join your campaign program! And i will buy somes ETH to invest!
November 18, 2017, 01:36:53 AM
What happens if your reserve gets seized by the government? Please don't say it won't happen. What's going to happen with your customers then?

thank you for your questions. i am not the moderator for this part. dev will come and answer your questions

Activity: 798
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 01:34:47 AM
What happens if your reserve gets seized by the government? Please don't say it won't happen. What's going to happen with your customers then?
November 18, 2017, 01:27:38 AM
LASTEST UPDATE  

UPDATE

Dev has his own one-side decision, he decided to break the initial agreement with me and all of the workers in marketing and campaign things.

he didn't admit us anymore, so far i and other workers will not get any payments for all of our work.

as the result all of project and campaign stuff will be handled by Martijn Vos, Peter and his advisor Andrey Voronkov (who Martijn called him as Co-founder of SONM).

all these current workers are not part of dcx and don't have any relation with the project anymore.

We accept the dev's decision with consideration; we found that the team has some shady behaviors, even we get no thing from the project so far except a lot of unpaid work.

I will send some proofs of his statement in form of telegram chats if necessary. but basically in dev's side telegram chat are private.

I strongly suggest you to avoid this project as the devs has shady behavior.
So far there is no fund collected on crowdsale but the dev claimed that he has collected 1200+ ETH on private presale.
The project is not developed seriously, i am doubt that the dev will complete his promise to pay the campaign participants .
The dev has made a lot of lie for the community. ie the fake advisor, the social media has no regular updates, the dev didn't not make promotional video and QnA video with his real appearance (he has promised to make them at the beginning of ico), the dev lies to pay his workers.

Please everyone who join the campaign be aware on this.

DCX - Managed Global Payment Blockchain
The enterprise level digital currency payment solution. We bring certainties to retailers.

https://www.d-c-x.org

WEBSITEFACEBOOKMEDIUMTWITTEREMAIL

THESE ARE THE SOLUTION IDEAS

SPECIFICATION

ROADMAP

TEAM

ADVISORS

1. Andrey Voronkov - Co-founder of SONM --> LinkedIn
2. More advisore soon

DOWNLOAD

LOCAL BOARD

RUSSIAN

HINDI

ROMANIAN

FILIPINO

ARABIC

DUTCH

BAHASA INDONESIA

ICO LISTING

TrackIco.io

icotracker.net

icoholder.com

icobench.com

iconow.net

DISCLAIMER
D-C-X ask me to post new ANN thread for them with a lot of new changes.
I am not the point of contact. You can ask your queries here then dcxblockchain will answer it.

I am not responsible for the content of this thread.

Pages:
Jump to: