Pages:
Author

Topic: DDF (Digital Developers Fund) paying net profits? - page 2. (Read 701 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 403
acording to this...:

"What Token Holder Get

Token holders profit from the value increase in digital assets through a proof-of-membership in the fund. In addition, they participate in the distribution of fund net profits as quarterly dividend. Token holders receive their dividend through a smart contract as Ether payment. The first net profit will be distributed September 30th, 2017."

holders of this token will receive some payment today 09/30/17. Does anyone have received this payment? i didn't

Wow! This is pretty cool and a very good news! Only if this happens to be true though. But I gotta aay, this really is also an awesome strategy to attract lots of investors. Because everyone loves freebies. Too bad I couldn't get a hold of this token due to fund issues. :/
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
ok Thanks!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
acording to this...:

"What Token Holder Get

Token holders profit from the value increase in digital assets through a proof-of-membership in the fund. In addition, they participate in the distribution of fund net profits as quarterly dividend. Token holders receive their dividend through a smart contract as Ether payment. The first net profit will be distributed September 30th, 2017."

holders of this token will receive some payment today 09/30/17. Does anyone have received this payment? i didn't

wait until tomorrow, because it's now weekend, the office is closed.
I see in the telegram group many people are talking about dividends
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
acording to this...:

"What Token Holder Get

Pages:
Jump to: