Pages:
Author

Topic: De-nazify Bitcoin! A brief intro into Bitcoin's neo-nazi and military problems - page 2. (Read 247 times)

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Your so called "bitcoin organisation" is as fake as you're calling it because there is no "bitcoin organisation" the closest I could think of for a blockchain having an organisation is the "ethereum foundation".

The github you linked also has collaborators from non Nato countries or is every country that isn't Russia now part of Nato (like China)?

Afaik Russian citizens contributing to the bitcoin ecosystem has been quite big too almost from its inception.

(idk whether to have a fun guessing game of where you're from because your views contradict themselves quite well).

Bitcoin remains immutable. You can't be banned from using it like you can be banned from this forum and github.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1803
Crypto Swap Exchange
I am very confused.  What does this have to do with Bitcoin first of all.

Anyone can spend Bitcoin as censorship is clearly not a thing with Bitcoin transactions.  I do not feel defrauded as part of the Bitcoin community myself.  They spent funds they had.  Not mine.  Not yours.  Unless we donated Bitcoin to Ukraine I guess.

Let me share my perspective of the situation you presented.  I am neutral as to who is contributing to the Bitcoin repo as long as their contributions are neutral too.  Remember big companies have offered Bitcoin contributor jobs before.  I am OK with that, only if they do not contribute maliciously in the company's interest.

I have my own beliefs and support the things I believe.  Does this make me a bad guy because my opinions contradict those of some other people?  Negative.

-
Regards,
PrivacyG
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
This posted to the https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin repository on Dec 22, 2022, 8:57 PM UTC and censored precisely one second later on Dec 22, 2022, 8:58 PM UTC by Michael Ford aka fanquake

Hennadii Stepanov, aka hebasto, is a phony identity created by the Ukrainian neo-nazi Azov battalion in collaboration with Ukraine's Ministry of Digital Transformation.

Ukraine's so-called Ministry of Digital Transformation, recently defrauded the Bitcoin community out of over $100 million dollars, which was spent on luxury cars and bulletproof vests.  Since when is the Bitcoin community obligated to provide food and water to those who gang rape underage girls and behead, bomb, stab, torture, burning alive people who speak Russian?  I can post videos and photos of brutal stabbings, torture, and even the deployment of disabled people to the front lines against Russia.

Let me ask you, hebasto, aka Hennadii Stepanov, why you aren't on the front lines to begin with.  Is it mandatory for all Ukrainian men to take up arms and enlist! Of course, you are not present because you work for Ukraine's Ministry of Digital Transformation.

I demand that we discuss this right away on the repository. The so-called "Bitcoin organization," which only exists on GitHub, is entirely made up of un-elected members who are solely from NATO and the Five Eyes alliance.

This guy is a complete fraud, so as all other Ukrainian, an neo-nazi scammers who fundraising for murdering, bombing and gang raping, burning people alive. Hennadii Stepanov hebasto, has no place in Bitcoin, in fact the entire "Bitcoin organization" on GitHub is a big fraud run by a Dutch MarcoFalke and an Australian fanquake whom are happily merging commits from the French National Cybersecurity Agency ANSSI (French Ministry of Defense) as it happened with taproot.

Not to mention that FTX is partnered with the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine.

We all had enough from Ukraine, Ukrainian and NATO propaganda, as well from this fake "Bitcoin organization".

Pages:
Jump to: