Pages:
Author

Topic: Dead Coins - Coin Dead Before You Knew It - page 2. (Read 10560 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Hi, I was planning to make a list of Dead coins which no longer used by the Crypto investors. I use following criterias to filter the dead coins.

• Block explorar is dead
    No recent transactions in block explorar
    Official Website is Dead
    No active exchange
    Has listed on an Exchange, But no recent trades
    Developers announed the project is dead
    Other

I do not know all the coins. But I will add the ones I already know. Help me to grow the list and stop people on wasting time collecting dead coins

Java Coin (JVC) - Block Explorar Dead
EOT Coin (EOT) - No Active Market
007 Coin - No Active Market
AIO Coin - No Active Market
I do not have any of these coins in my portfolio, but I am sure that I will have lots of coins that are dead but I have never bothered to take time to start researching on them, there is no point wasting my time on them when I can achieve more things with that time I am using to start checking them.

The deed has been done and they are dead and gone already, of what use will it be to me or anyone to start digging them out, it is just for one to learn it’s lesson, continue to explore other available projects that one can make profit from within a short period of time, because I can see that many of these altcoins are no longer good for long term investment.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
I think there already is a place listing dead coins and tokens. Can't remember where, but I saw it some time ago. I'm sure if you guys google it you will find it out there. I was a very long list though.

There was a period when Bitcoin went very high and showed its records in the price, then there was a period when even the dead tokens showed signs of life and then they could be sold without loss or even with a profit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
Why even make a list of dead coins and dead projects? Personally, when I become interested in a project, I immediately look at the information about it. I look at which exchanges are traded and since when, what volume of trades, how many people in social networks.

Activity: 294
Merit: 13
Hi, I was planning to make a list of Dead coins which no longer used by the Crypto investors. I use following criterias to filter the dead coins.

/ Snip/

I do not know all the coins. But I will add the ones I already know. Help me to grow the list and stop people on wasting time collecting dead coins
/Snip/

Your idea is good, and there is other persons who has been doing your idea now by creating the project called Coin Janitor. They idea to clean the network from dead coin according to their criteria.
From OP, I can not see the objective to relate with Deadcoin just to stop people to waste their time for collecting dead coins. Is that all?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
I wish that someone can write a program or bot for cleaning the wallets from these dead coins. Sometimes i look into my main ethereum wallet and all i see is lots of garbage which i clearly don’t like.
It will also be everyone's hope, IMO the dead coin will not be lost but I hope someone can clear it too. Its existence is very troubling cause crypto industry is very easy to reach, so bad opinions will always be there.
yes, dead coins are very troubling in the cryptoqurrency industry, but doesn't the coin have no price development / no users, it will gradually disappear by itself? yes, but whatever the dead coin needs to be removed so it doesn't look like garbage

It cant cause any trouble because they are already dead  . Dead coin can be remove from the exchange as the time goes by but it cant be automatically removed on your wallet . I do also have dead coins but its not bothering at all . I wont ever remove them on my wallet because im still hopping that they still can be listed even if i already hodling them for over year now  .
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
guestcrew.com
I wish that someone can write a program or bot for cleaning the wallets from these dead coins. Sometimes i look into my main ethereum wallet and all i see is lots of garbage which i clearly don’t like.
It will also be everyone's hope, IMO the dead coin will not be lost but I hope someone can clear it too. Its existence is very troubling cause crypto industry is very easy to reach, so bad opinions will always be there.
yes, dead coins are very troubling in the cryptoqurrency industry, but doesn't the coin have no price development / no users, it will gradually disappear by itself? yes, but whatever the dead coin needs to be removed so it doesn't look like garbage
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I think there already is a place listing dead coins and tokens. Can't remember where, but I saw it some time ago. I'm sure if you guys google it you will find it out there. I was a very long list though.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107

• Block explorar is dead
    Official Website is Dead
    No active exchange
    Other

There's this website on deadcoins already -> https://deadcoins.com/
Probably just message the website owner on the coins that you think should be published in it.

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Lot of coin or token are dead long time and still rolling in to death room which is a big issue to the industry bit I think the ieo has a better way to save us from this some days as lot of ICO get people scammed , we have the highest dead token that the surviving one in the industry which is a big sign of regulation needed but with the need for ieo and the exchange it will reduce in no time .
Activity: 448
Merit: 2

• Block explorar is dead
    Official Website is Dead
    No active exchange
    Other

I have had many of this coin/tokens, well I got stucked with most of then while I was able to sell of some of them before they died off. I have learnt a lot on since I joined blockchain tech and I happy for that knowledge
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
There are many others too, scamming people and robbing them of their money. NYC, KBR are the coin codes and the list can go on and on just. There was another named Oxert, it had fraud investors to give money. Build protect that do not use coin. No exchange listed, only promise of token utility, without volume of transactions. The coin price fell by 99% It was taken down as per announced being a scam. So everyone should only invest in most popular ones to be on the safe side.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
There are lots of them. There is even a website dedicated to Deadcoin:
www.deadcoins.com

The fact is that not every coin will succeed. Most are  substandard projects while many are outright scam.  Some are fair projects while tiny numbers are of quality.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
The fact that there are dead coins upsets me. Why create a coin, then to throw it? It is so stupid, given the potential of the blockchain.

Not only you, i am also upset but my conclusion about these developers is that their initial plan was to deceive people to fund their bad project, those coins and tokens are dead on arrival.

That's why I'm not interest on altcoin, just bitcoin, period.
But if you still insist to invest altcoin, you can try from local project. Usually they provide good and legit team work so it's easier to be monitor !

there are a number of altcoins that have good potential for the future, because the project has a strong team and reliable people so that from the start of the launch it clearly has good goals for the future
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
You can see on some exchanges, such as livecoin, that many coins are dead, there are no enthusiasts and there is no volume, I give one of them is the wbcc coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
There are many coins has already gone dead. In my experience PGL gone dead and now it is no more traded in any exchanges even in the CMC platform. But, I got the profit initially when it was first lunched in the Cryptopia. I sell my bounty token of PGL here and accumulate my fiat currency.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
The fact that there are dead coins upsets me. Why create a coin, then to throw it? It is so stupid, given the potential of the blockchain.

Not only you, i am also upset but my conclusion about these developers is that their initial plan was to deceive people to fund their bad project, those coins and tokens are dead on arrival.

That's why I'm not interest on altcoin, just bitcoin, period.
But if you still insist to invest altcoin, you can try from local project. Usually they provide good and legit team work so it's easier to be monitor !
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288

majority of those dead coins are pump and dump coin by scammers,  it's meant to scam the nobs and the greedy one,  they have no purpose and use,  they just pump for no reason, another one is out in the market right now,  bomb $ethplode no uses, no team and lots of nobs are busy buying
Activity: 822
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: