Pages:
Author

Topic: Dead Coins: Over 50% of Cryptocurrencies Have Failed - page 7. (Read 1073 times)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
https://www.coingecko.com/research/publications/how-many-cryptocurrencies-failed
"How Many Crypto Coins Have Died?
Over 50% of all cryptocurrencies have died. Of the over 24,000 cryptocurrencies listed on CoinGecko since 2014, 14,039 have died.

Most dead cryptocurrencies came from projects launched during the 2020 - 2021 bull run. 7,530 cryptocurrencies from that period have died, accounting for 53.6% of all dead cryptocurrencies on CoinGecko. Over 11,000 cryptocurrencies were listed on CoinGecko during the previous bull run, with ~70% having shut down since."

___
Officially, only 50% are scam and unsuccessful projects
Wow. 24000 Cryptocurrencies. that is a huge amount of cryptocurrencies. and I think that is why 50% of them failed. too much of something is never a good thing. I am sure another 50% of active coins are also don't worth anything. and most of them will be dead too sooner or later.
CoinGecko literally listed every single shit token/coin out there. Coinmarketcap have 8700 coins listed. and I was thinking that is huge. CoinGecko made a lot of money from all those dead coins as a listing fee I think. lol
Except 200 to 300 Cryptocurrencies. rest of them all are worthless.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270
https://www.coingecko.com/research/publications/how-many-cryptocurrencies-failed
"How Many Crypto Coins Have Died?
Over 50% of all cryptocurrencies have died. Of the over 24,000 cryptocurrencies listed on CoinGecko since 2014, 14,039 have died.

Most dead cryptocurrencies came from projects launched during the 2020 - 2021 bull run. 7,530 cryptocurrencies from that period have died, accounting for 53.6% of all dead cryptocurrencies on CoinGecko. Over 11,000 cryptocurrencies were listed on CoinGecko during the previous bull run, with ~70% having shut down since."

___
Officially, only 50% are scam and unsuccessful projects
Pages:
Jump to: