Pages:
Author

Topic: Dead Gorilla - page 3. (Read 1936 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 01, 2016, 09:46:17 PM
This idea that a animal is worth more than a human being is something that has been building momentum in the last say 20 years.

At least in this case, the life of the animal was worth much more than the life of the human being. There are more than 7 billion human beings in the world, and on average 200,000 of them die every day. On the other hand, there are only a few tens of thousands of western lowland gorillas remaining in the world. In short, the life of this living being:

is worth much more than the life of these subhumans:

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 01, 2016, 08:56:38 PM
Humans have developed a nature to criticise everything. If something had happened to the kid, the same people would have screamed how the officials thought a human life to be cheaper than a stupid animal. And humans like conflicts so much that they would argue almost everything in political terms.

This idea that a animal is worth more than a human being is something that has been building momentum in the last say 20 years.
I remember people used to shoot their dog when it got injuried or sick and now that is a crime. They rather have you go to the vet and spend thousands of dollars nursing the pet back to life. Last cat I took to the vet was pissing on stuff so I had enough and the vet gave me the gears over it,decided right then no more cats!
But back to my point,there was a high profile case about a year a go where a guy had beaten a dog to death and it was obvious he had mental health issues at the trial. The room was packed with mostly women crying over justice for this dead dog. It was so bad the judge said that he wishes people took interest in trials where humans have lost there lives the way you folks have gathered today.
They did not get it and had banners and all kinds of signs about justice and rights for dogs.
Look at that stupid Lion that went all over facebook and twitter because some guy had gone into the no go zone to make his kill.
The best thing about that story was the people from that area saying wheres the help for us!

Think pet ownership has steadily gone up as well as people find they can relate to their stupid muts more than a human being.
Run into yahoos like this every other day,where they do not see that they are obviously lacking in some form to think a dog actually loves them the same. If a pitbull humps my leg does that mean he and I are best buddies?

Yeah you bring up the bizarre state of things for us humans being able to get our knickers bent out of shape over the weirdest things.
Kind of like road rage,I used to get hot but now I can let it go. Was starting to effect my heart I think because I would still be hot 10 minutes later.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
June 01, 2016, 08:30:01 PM
Humans have developed a nature to criticise everything. If something had happened to the kid, the same people would have screamed how the officials thought a human life to be cheaper than a stupid animal. And humans like conflicts so much that they would argue almost everything in political terms.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
June 01, 2016, 03:22:15 PM
Its a unfortunate incident for the gorilla, since its acting as if it was their own child.

But yeah, the endangerment of that kids mom should also be fired from her job since shes a admin at a pre-school or something.

So many people are outrage, they even have those monkey back pack slings for moms to hold like a leash. It sounds bad, but this could of easily prevented it as well which I see moms use now a days.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 01, 2016, 01:54:36 PM
This story about the kid that crawled under the fence in Cincy Zoo to get rag dolled by a gorilla has had some really funny offshoots connected to it.

Video of story:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/astonishing-new-footage-shows-gorilla-8082168

One was people attacking white people even though the kid in question was black.

Or these stories on parents:
A Gorilla Is Killed, And Our Parent-Shaming Culture Springs To Life
http://www.npr.org/sections/13.7/2016/06/01/480284223/a-gorilla-is-killed-and-our-parent-shaming-culture-springs-to-life?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160601

Funny how a story spins around I bet you could set up a go fund me for the gorillas family right now and get donations.
Pages:
Jump to: