Pages:
Author

Topic: dead project - page 5. (Read 29485 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 11:54:23 PM
his project is totally great, a very well detailed project and great concept. for me i can surely believe in this project will diffinitely achieve their goals and will have a great success. keep it up and good luck.
Activity: 67
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 10:09:25 PM
==========================================================

!!!☛ GRAVIUM - ACTIVE POSITIVEONE POOL !!!

❁GRAVIUM(GRV)❁ - x16r

Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://positiveone.tk:3636 -u YOU-WALLET -p c=GRV

HappyMining
Activity: 2
August 10, 2018, 11:47:17 PM
I'm more excited about the longtime goals of this project.

But sure there are not many project focusing on a solid foundation like GRV.
Other promising shit over shit they cannot accomplish before even knowing how their chain behaves in several situations. I think I've never seen a project building so much underlaying infrastructure before going for the big bang.

Keep developing and everything else will follow. Price now is just a reflection of current market, which may turn upwards soon.

People might or might not come back but sure there will be a lot new investors as soon as GRV shows the progress that is promised over and over again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
August 07, 2018, 07:26:20 AM
Interesting. The one thing I don't completely understand is the fact that you seem to be "directionless" at the moment. Is that right?  I'm all up for the coin that is "directionless" because you can let the community help in guiding you.

The community usually doesn't have a long term vision that's a problem. If you want a sustainable coin you need to thoroughly think about the plan and implement it without input from those who want a quick flip.
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
August 06, 2018, 02:36:21 AM
Hi!
Welcome to new pool: https://aikapool.com/grv

copper member
Activity: 1
July 17, 2018, 05:43:09 PM
Whitepaper Announcement

We have finalised the Gravium whitepaper and are proud to release version 1.0. This outlines our initial phase for Gravium and to show our current trajectory.

This paper will be updated as we progress through our roadmap and achieve everything we have set out to do.

I hope you all enjoy the read of what all of our/community's hard work has achieved.

Thank you to everyone for your support of the Gravium Community/Team.

Cheesy
Activity: 47
August 05, 2018, 06:53:14 PM
Very interesting project for investments. Everything is implemented at the highest level. Be sure to pay attention.
Activity: 44
August 04, 2018, 03:19:28 AM
Interesting. The one thing I don't completely understand is the fact that you seem to be "directionless" at the moment. Is that right?  I'm all up for the coin that is "directionless" because you can let the community help in guiding you.

We are a new coin that has swapped from a previous one. Our first goal was to get the chain running smoothly, which we have now got everything working well.

We have a few ideas for directions that we are looking into now. It is one thing to throw out a random directions, it is another to make sure it is viable. The Gravium team is making sure that we can actually achieve what we are setting up for our project. Hopefully we will have something solid in the next few weeks, which we will send the ideas out to our community to get their feedback before proceeding, as we think this is one of our greatest assets.

We have been working hard to make sure that we bring many other things to our platform. We have already released our 1-click miner, 3-step MN installer and are working hard on several new wallet platforms that will be announced and released soon.

Feel free to check out our road map to see the direction we are heading and a direction will hopefully be announced soon Smiley
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 01:34:46 PM
Activity: 43
August 02, 2018, 09:10:13 AM
I wait for a long time, but the wallet does not synchronize at all. I am not connected to anyone.
What should I do? Huh

You should join the discord. Someone from team is always online and you get there help much faster than on btctalk especially since there are support channels for questions like yours
Activity: 14
July 30, 2018, 10:30:37 PM
I wait for a long time, but the wallet does not synchronize at all. I am not connected to anyone.
What should I do? Huh

i wait for a very time also for it to synchronize, i close the wallet and restart it again and the 2nd time it synchronize. make sure you backup your wallet.
Activity: 11
July 30, 2018, 12:36:30 PM
What should I do? Huh
Activity: 2
July 28, 2018, 03:55:39 AM
I really like this project and I have invested in it, currently the price is very low and this is really a good opportunity for investors.

I believe you will find it very difficult to find a good opportunity like this: the price is very low compared to the potential of the project, the development team is very active and the community is very large (me and thousands of members often works on discordapp) so if you encounter any difficulties then can join discordapp for fastest support.
Activity: 33
July 26, 2018, 03:20:00 PM
This is a very interesting project with ability!
A rather interesting vision, apperceptive website, flawless job.
July 26, 2018, 03:16:50 PM
I just transferred my 2 MNs to digital ocean with the 3 step installer that was just released.  Smiley Worked like a charm and with the aim of the team to make everything future development as easy as this setup, the future plans will bring amazing new perspectives to the crypto world.

As usual! Keep up the good work! Congrats and cheers!
copper member
Activity: 69
July 26, 2018, 02:43:00 PM
Nice project. I hope it succeeds.
July 24, 2018, 02:20:53 PM
Join https://dummdipool.de and mine GRV with us!

We are one of the greatest supporter of Gravium since the start.
The skilled team behind this coin will pull off something awesome.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 12:40:16 PM
The value of the project is very low now. Why haven't there been so much bullish growth?
July 21, 2018, 04:32:07 AM
hi,here is F2Pool(one of Chinese biggest mining pool),we plan to launch Gravium pool and support Gravium mining. Could you help us set F2Pool's Gravium pool address into your official miner’s default pool list.
F2Pool official website: https://www.f2pool.com/
F2Pool‘s Gravium pool address:stratum+tcp://grv.f2pool.com:3737

Hi Ansenlee,

I tried to DM you, but you have a 'newbie' account.

What would you like from us, to add your mining pool?

I would like to help you if I am able to.

Discord is the easiest way to communicate with us, otherwise feel free to DM me.
July 21, 2018, 04:28:13 AM
I read you whitepaper and you website but couln't understand what exactly the aim of this coin? I only saw about mining and masternode writings there. Most of them are already written on Raven coin's white paper.
SO what exactly Gravium promises? Where can ppl use this coin in real life? 

Hi Saphire,

Thank you for taking the time to read our whitepaper. Gravium is a community coin that is still working on direction, but at this stage we are trying to make the functional aspects of the coin as user friendly as possible. This is to assist with people that are not so familiar with masternodes/mining or spending/transferring coins.

It is important for a cryptocurrency to make sure they have a lot of the basics right before trying to jump into a market. Many cryptos restrict their direction by making big statements like 'we are going to be integrated into...' when this is always easier said than done.

Please keep following us to see the progress we are making with the tech side and come and join our community and ask any questions to the Gravium team.

Pages:
Jump to: