Pages:
Author

Topic: deadsea33's "Complete the Word Game and Get Merits" - page 3. (Read 2816 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Bet2dream.com
2. mikeywith
Activity: 235
Merit: 106
1. Bitcoin_Arena
Activity: 235
Merit: 106
Round :21

6. kano
Activity: 120
Bet2dream.com
7. starsoccer9
Activity: 179
Merit: 759
Round 21

1. _AcatoirnienB - Bitcoin_Arena
2. ewkithmyi - mikeywith
3. _ome_ilonrso_ - o_solo_miner
4. 7i9lw4li9 - willi9974
5. otckricin - citronick
6. akon - kano
7. cotr9seacrs - starsoccer9

OP doesn't keep to time he post for this game. I have been online watching since 5:00am(forum time) but nothing was seen. Same thing yesterday. Although he may be busy with some other things but this shouldn't happen almost everytime. I think he should try and work on the time he gave.
I agree with you. How many times I tried to be on time and waited for several hours, but I ended up nothing because when I go offline then that's the time the games starts. I don't know if this is part of the game, well let's just enjoy the game of the OP.

Please wait 2 minutes, Question is being generated. Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 16

OP doesn't keep to time he post for this game. I have been online watching since 5:00am(forum time) but nothing was seen. Same thing yesterday. Although he may be busy with some other things but this shouldn't happen almost everytime. I think he should try and work on the time he gave.
I agree with you. How many times I tried to be on time and waited for several hours, but I ended up nothing because when I go offline then that's the time the games starts. I don't know if this is part of the game, well let's just enjoy the game of the OP.
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
I was very unlucky. I tried to watch this thread for more than 3 hours. I just off for a while and I missed everything. Anyway, congratulations all.
Try next time Friend  Grin

5. Dragonvslinux
Correct answer, 1 merit send.

Next round will be start, 5:00 AM (Forum time)

I was very unlucky. I tried to watch this thread for more than 3 hours. I just off for a while and I missed everything. Anyway, congratulations all.
Try next time Friend  Grin

5. Dragonvslinux
Correct answer, 1 merit send.

Next round will be start, 5:00 AM (Forum time)
Activity: 159
Merit: 39
5. Dragonvslinux
Activity: 52
Merit: 16
1. GazetaBitcoin
2. suchmoon
Both answer are correct, this answer are saved.

4. ShowOff
Correct answer, this answer are saved.

1.GazetaBitcoin
You were not fast.
Activity: 294
Merit: 274
Activity: 64
1. GazetaBitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
7. Hueristic