Pages:
Author

Topic: Dear moderator - page 2. (Read 233 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 23, 2023, 05:47:17 AM
At present one person can use multiple accounts in Bounty camp in but it was not like this before so is the quality of our work decreasing day by day I request moderators and those who are in higher position to control this work

If you're reporting about a user or someone you know to be abusing the campaign rules by using multiple application on thesame campaign, this is what you should do.

1. Inform the fampa manage through PM
2. Create a thread on reputation and have enough evidence that connect the account together
3. Make sure you're sure and very sure about your report because such accusation.

Note:

Having alts account is not against the rule but participating the alt account on the same campaign is totally against the rule, there are other threads meta and reputation whereby you can report such user.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
May 23, 2023, 05:37:58 AM
I'm not really sure what's your problem. Did you just made account here to complain that someone participate in bounty campaign with multiple accounts?  If yes, then you're asking in wrong place. Moderators isn't responsible for bounty campaigns. If someone is abusing bountry, it's manager job to find cheaters and kick out them from campaign.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 23, 2023, 02:23:13 AM
At present one person can use multiple accounts in Bounty camp in but it was not like this before so is the quality of our work decreasing day by day I request moderators and those who are in higher position to control this work
Pages:
Jump to: