Pages:
Author

Topic: Dear Theymos,i have a good idea. - page 3. (Read 1103 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 35
January 26, 2018, 06:02:57 AM
I'm with Vod on this one. Most of the activity comes from shitposters and spammers. There's an unbelievable amount of low quality content written with the sole purpose of increasing activity, probably for bounty campaign reasons. I wouldn't want any of these shitposters and multi-account holders to have a saying in anything, let the "elders" do their bidding.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 05:55:12 AM
Dear theymos,
        We should try to have a voting system to promote or demote anyone from your default trust.So if someone on your list has been abusing their privileges,the community will decide if they should remain as DT.

I suggest we should have atleast an evaluation once a month for these DTs to be sure that they are really helping this community to be peaceful because recently hundreds of accounts are being tagged for FUN,not only the spammers but most of the people who arent native english speakers.I believe there are still DTs who arent not abusing their trust ratings but we need to know what the community's feedback with these abusers!

I am not against to all the users in your default lists,but i am against to those who are giving red trusts to users who can't compose a simple sentence.

PS: Instead of giving red trust to these spammers,you can give them a penalty like a 30days ban so they cant post any spam within a month and giving them a second chance isnt a bad idea and if these spammers were caught again you can disable their accounts permanently.

I am open for your suggestions,let us help theymos and community.

truly yours,
rey pinioco - not a native speaker.

They have not even disclosed the merit sources. If there is voting, what stops someone from manipulating the votes by creating multiple accounts ? It will complicate the situation more.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 26, 2018, 05:54:15 AM
       We should try to have a voting system to promote or demote anyone from your default trust.So if someone on your list has been abusing their privileges,the community will decide if they should remain as DT.

No.  Right now the active "community" consists mostly of people uninterested in bitcoin.

The "elders" need to stay in charge - they know the true meaning of this forum.   Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
January 26, 2018, 05:52:39 AM
Dear theymos,

I suggest we should have atleast an evaluation once a month for these DTs to be sure that they are really helping this community to be peaceful because recently hundreds of accounts are being tagged for FUN,not only the spammers but most of the people who arent native english speakers.I believe there are still DTs who arent not abusing their trust ratings but we need to know what the community's feedback with these abusers!

I am not against to all the users in your default lists,but i am against to those who are giving red trusts to users who can't compose a simple sentence.

PS: Instead of giving red trust to these spammers,you can give them a penalty like a 30days ban so they cant post any spam within a month and giving them a second chance isnt a bad idea and if these spammers were caught again you can disable their accounts permanently.

I am open for your suggestions,let us help theymos and community.

truly yours,
rey pinioco - not a native speaker.
Pages:
Jump to: