Pages:
Author

Topic: Deceiving Rate of Bounty Campaign, New Form of Scam? - page 5. (Read 893 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Yes. That is deceiving. The figures are all completely wrong. They try to give away less then they suppose to.
Activity: 68
Merit: 32
Well they do have a quotw already in that if the tokens are to be expected to be price(at launch or down the roadmap) at $3 USD. Which I think that they have an expectation of price in the future. And a bounty hunter must analyze the context to fully understand the bouty announcements. As such it is still up to the investors and the market what the price of the token will be, which I think a bounty hunter should be aware of.

Indeed but declaring the token in a certain unrealistic value at its current state, just to lure participants to join, i believe it is a shady activity in part of the Bounty manager. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Well they do have a quotw already in that if the tokens are to be expected to be price(at launch or down the roadmap) at $3 USD. Which I think that they have an expectation of price in the future. And a bounty hunter must analyze the context to fully understand the bouty announcements. As such it is still up to the investors and the market what the price of the token will be, which I think a bounty hunter should be aware of.
A lot of bounty hunters already understood what you are explaining, that is the norm of most bounties, quoting a certain expected amount as giveaways which does not reflect the reality. Particularly I do subscribe to such, I would prefer a project with much reasonable quote and will likely be able to pay it. It is annoying seeing very new projects with not up to 200 persons in their telegram group promising huge amount in millions as as dollar worth give away where they are struggling to raise few thousands

I know but this case I think is kinda exaggerated, pricing the token 100 times the IEO to attract participants, Veil on the other hand gives at least a reasonable conversion depending on the exchange rate.  See the difference of these two bounty.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
A lot of bounty hunters already understood what you are explaining, that is the norm of most bounties, quoting a certain expected amount as giveaways which does not reflect the reality. Particularly I do subscribe to such, I would prefer a project with much reasonable quote and will likely be able to pay it. It is annoying seeing very new projects with not up to 200 persons in their telegram group promising huge amount in millions as as dollar worth give away where they are struggling to raise few thousands
Update:

I wanted to know your opinion regarding this matter, I am browsing bounty campaigns to kill time and possible project to invest in since I need to know the allocation of Bounty token since often times this influx of token saturate the market and caused the price to go down when I stumble on this bounty thread titled: (BOUNTY) 💰💰🔥 P2PS Bounty Campaign $450k Worth Of Token For Hunter 💰💰🔥  I noticed this thing..

The bounty,/ bounty manager priced the initial token price as $3  

Token Pool: 150K tokens (equivalent to $450K USD if computed with the base token price of $3 each).

150K tokens will be distributed to successful applicants of the Signature,  Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Content Creation and Telegram.

This bounty starts on April 27, 2019, and ends when reach hunter $450k.

While the IEO price is $0.03

I would not mind if it is in stake distribution but the token reward is fixed.  I feel sorry for the bounty participant being deceived by this rate.  I have nothing against the bounty manager but I just feel that there is something wrong.  How can you clasified this kind of action?  I'm kinda confused because I believe, with deception hunters will end up nothing.  What can you say about this?  I need your input since I am confused.  Is this kind of deception allowed in the bounty campaigns?  Are bounty managers allowed to intentionally increase the price of token to attract more participants?  I think this is deception and should not be tolerated.
Pages:
Jump to: