Pages:
Author

Topic: December Z9/Z9Mini Firmware Users PS4/Spiderman Bundle Giveaway thread! - page 2. (Read 480 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
First!  I hope I win (:   (reserved for me cause I'm going to win  Grin )
Activity: 504
Merit: 51
[reserved for winner information / drawing updates ]
Activity: 504
Merit: 51
Folk,

I am pleased to announce a giveaway starting on 12/1/2018 running through 12/24/2018 for users of version 2.1 or higher "Fuddware". I'm sure many of you have seen the main thread for the firmware already, but I will link it here just in case it was missed.

The rules are simple, two ways to enter:

Option A

1) Run version 2.1 or higher firmware on your Z9 or Z9 Mini unit(s)
2) One automatic entry will occur per unit per day (this is based on the 'Support ID' unique to each machine for support purposes) per unit.
3) This will run from 12/01/2018 00:00 GMT time to 12/24/2018 12:00 GMT time.
4) On the evening of December 24th, I will select one system at random for a brand new Playstation 4 / Spiderman combo.
5) This offer is available worldwide (except where prohibited by law) and will include free shipping.

Option B
Post in this thread beginning 12/01 and tell us a little about why you got started into mining or cryptocurrency.
Each user who posts (more than a single sentence) will be given 1 entry in the prize pool.
There is a maximum of one entry through this method as "Option A" is the primary method.

A user will be notified through this thread, through discord, and through their miner "Summary" page. If for some reason a user does not come forward, a backup drawing will occur.

This offer is available to all users of the firmware.

If this goes well, I hope to continue a similar giveaway each month going forward.

Thank you all!

Jason
Pages:
Jump to: